300+ US lawmakers sign letter calling for unconditional aid to Israel

NATO is beneficial and pays their share.
First..if we're paying 70%...NATO isn't paying their share.

Second...explain how a giving money to our allies in Europe is any different than giving money to our allies in the middle east...I'll wait...

Sadly, too many American people and politicians act like Israel is our 51st state, and the U.S. Constitution says we must defend Israel no matter what the cost. ... :cuckoo:
Jews need that $$$$

You have any idea how expensive Lox is these days ??

Here's the letter...

Apparently Israel is "due'' $3.8 billion in assistance in the 2022 fiscal year.

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
Enough is enough! How much more do we owe Israel?
We have been giving Israel since their inception in 1948.
Israel is like a parasite that feeds off the US, The US government keeps giving the tax payer money for no apparent reason, we get nothing out of it We give them money even after that attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans. Fuck Israel
Now take off your blinders and criticize aid to Egypt and the Palestinians
Why? There are none of the "HATED JOOOOS" there...

Sadly, too many American people and politicians act like Israel is our 51st state, and the U.S. Constitution says we must defend Israel no matter what the cost. ... :cuckoo:

Israel is an Albatross around our necks. They will be on the dole forever.
By STATUTE, 75% of ALL aid to Israel MUST be spent with U.S. contractors. That 3-4 billion per year is welfare to Boeing, Lockheed, Raytheon, etc...

By STATUTE, 75% of ALL aid to Israel MUST be spent with U.S. contractors. That 3-4 billion per year is welfare to Boeing, Lockheed, Raytheon, etc...
Exactly. I think Israel is the only nation where we get anything back for our "investment" and this is the only country receiving aid that they ever criticize

Let's see- we have a piece from Russia times and heavy thread involvement by two Islamists.

I support Jewish people instead of those who wish to kill them all, myself.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
Israel is like a parasite that feeds off the US, The US government keeps giving the tax payer money for no apparent reason, we get nothing out of it We give them money even after that attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans. Fuck Israel

Joe will never sign aboard with THAT.

He is a Jew hater who wants the demise of Israel.
You are not paying attention to my posts, we should eliminate all foreign aid to all countries friend and foe alike

If we left Israel alone I’d venture to guess the A-Rabs would be in deep shit. I’m a proponent of it tho, let Israel finish it once and for all

Yeah the only thing separating the fakestinians from sawdust is the good old United States. We should stay out of it!

Nah savage Muslims are a trillion pound weight on every civilized country in the world

Israel is just a fraction of what we spend on trying to keep islamo nuts in check. Most of our foreign policy dollars are to combat radical jihadists.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

You are not paying attention to my posts, we should eliminate all foreign aid to all countries friend and foe alike

Well, foe I get, why would we be sending aid to foes? But why shouldn't we send aid and other things to friends and allies, especially if they represent our interests in a difficult region of the world?

The problem isn't sending aid, it is just that we do too much of it sending it to nearly every country!

Here's the letter...

From the report....

Well, foe I get, why would we be sending aid to foes? But why shouldn't we send aid and other things to friends and allies, especially if they represent our interests in a difficult region of the world?

The problem isn't sending aid, it is just that we do too much of it sending it to nearly every country!
Why should the American taxpayer be funding the world?
If we used that money here we would not have any infrastructure problems, and Americans would have the best of everything.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

If we used that money here we would not have any infrastructure problems, and Americans would have the best of everything.

It’s a global economy. And it’s not like we’re sending money that would really make a difference over here. We’re talking about 1% of the National budget

Here's the letter...

From the report....

It’s a global economy. And it’s not like we’re sending money that would really make a difference over here. We’re talking about 1% of the National budget
and that 1% could fund Wounded Warriors and St Judes and other charities making life better for Americans. remember America First, The Global economy needs us more than we need them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back