32 million still not insured

Yup. They are quietly tossing applications that are hanging out for more than a year. That is, there are millions of apps that haven't been processed, and they're throwing them away instead of processing them, so that nobody knows that all those people didn't get their medical.

Of course, most of those apps are for working people. They don't deserve medical anyway. Their only purpose is to feed, clothe and provide medical care to the criminals, thugs and illegals.

And you'd like to make it a lot higher...Loserterians have done everything in their power to make it a failure.

And you'd like to make it a lot higher...Loserterians have done everything in their power to make it a failure.

They didn't need to do much.

The far left wing pretty much set it up that way from the start.

Not that the far right wing has got a good idea to save their sorry lives.

The insured are down by 1/3d in three years: far ahead of schedule.

The tossers like Sun Devil, kg, etc., are being shown the door.

Such an improving day America.

"Most uninsured people are in low-income working families. In 2014, over 8 in 10 were in a family with a worker, and over 5 in 10 have family income below 200% of poverty."

Key Facts about the Uninsured Population
And there are 1/3d less of them uninsured in the last three years no matter how hard the far right reactionary trash have tried to keep them insured.

Thank a Republican near you.

For their 50+ attempts at obstructionism, decidedly. The amount of taxpayer money they've squandered could have repaired all the dams in South Carolina before the flooding...

For the fact that one-third fewer Americans are without health insurance, credit goes where it's due. The GOP ain't it.

For their 50+ attempts at obstructionism, decidedly. The amount of taxpayer money they've squandered could have repaired all the dams in South Carolina before the flooding...

For the fact that one-third fewer Americans are without health insurance, credit goes where it's due. The GOP ain't it.

You clearly misunderstand me.

On the contrary.

Oh? For what am I suggesting that we thank republicans?

On the contrary.

Oh? For what am I suggesting that we thank republicans?
I said I understand you. That does not mean what you think it means.

Forum List

Back