🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

326,000 Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In November: The Most Important Jobs Chart

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Thank you to his muslimness, B. Hussein Obuma!

Zero Hedge ^ | 12/5/15
We were talking about the chart showing the cumulative addition of foreign-born and native-born workers added to US payrolls according to the BLS since December 2007, i.e., since the start of the recession/Second Great Depression. Curiously, it is precisely this data that got absolutely no mention following yesterday's job report, about which the fawning mainstream media only noted, in passing, one negative aspect to the report: the fact that 319,000 part-time jobs for economic reasons were added in November. However, with Trump and his anti-immigration campaign having just taken the biggest lead in the republican primary race, we are confident...

Zero Hedge ^ | 12/5/15
We were talking about the chart showing the cumulative addition of foreign-born and native-born workers added to US payrolls according to the BLS since December 2007, i.e., since the start of the recession/Second Great Depression. Curiously, it is precisely this data that got absolutely no mention following yesterday's job report, about which the fawning mainstream media only noted, in passing, one negative aspect to the report: the fact that 319,000 part-time jobs for economic reasons were added in November. However, with Trump and his anti-immigration campaign having just taken the biggest lead in the republican primary race, we are confident...
Odd, I don't remember him writing or any posting last mont when native born employment went up 545,000, or in April when it went up by over a million.

This data set is not seasonally adjusted, so there are large swings month to month. It's more accurate to measure the change from the same month in the previous year. Native born employment is up 1,713,000 from November 2014, and foreign born is up 387,000.

Zero Hedge ^ | 12/5/15
Odd, I don't remember him writing or any posting last mont when native born employment went up 545,000, or in April when it went up by over a million.

This data set is not seasonally adjusted, so there are large swings month to month. It's more accurate to measure the change from the same month in the previous year. Native born employment is up 1,713,000 from November 2014, and foreign born is up 387,000.

How much is native born employment up from January 2009? YOU seem to be the man with the answers!

Zero Hedge ^ | 12/5/15

How much is native born employment up from January 2009? YOU seem to be the man with the answers!
+5.2 million.Native Born Employment
And foreign born up 4.1 million Foreign Born Employment

Last edited:

Zero Hedge ^ | 12/5/15

And foreign born up 4.1 million Foreign born employment

Yet the non-participation rate has climbed over 10 million.....

Zero Hedge ^ | 12/5/15

And foreign born up 4.1 million Foreign born employment

Yet the non-participation rate has climbed over 10 million.....
Ummm a rate can't climb 10 million. Please look up the difference between rate and level. And the participation rate has been dropping for everyone since 1999.

Forum List

Back