So if I post a manifesto at noon to where I said I was going to kill a group of people at 2PM , have not been arrested, charged or convicted of this or any other crime...you think I should be able to buy a gun at 1PM?

A simple yes or no.
How is any licensed gun dealer going to know what you post on the internet? You are holding gun dealers to an impossible standard

So, at the very least, would you agree that for a defensive gun use to occur, the gun has to be pulled out of the holster right?

Do you really think this happens 3M times a year?

5.7 times a minute--every minute of every day on average.

And when the report was released that was quite a while ago...so that is 5.7 times a minute--every minute of every day--for over a decade now.

Really?
Again where did I ever say there were 3 million DGUs annually?

You are flat out lying about what I post

3M was the stat listed earlier in the discussion.
And where did I post anything that said I agreed with that?

I have never mentioned how many DGUs there are annually because it is irrelevant.,

So now admit that you lied about what I said

So you want to lock him up before committing a crime, or institutionalize him in a crazy farm of yesteryear???

Remember, you all think mentally ill people should have guns..... :rolleyes: And 18 year olds should have AR15s etc.... :rolleyes:
The fact of the matter is that most people who commit crimes with guns are repeat offenders.

How is any licensed gun dealer going to know what you post on the internet? You are holding gun dealers to an impossible standard
No. When the background check is done (if it is done), the system that does the background checks can check that part out too before the transaction.

When we used to get our car inspected, they didn't check the exhaust. One year they started checking exhausts. No difference.

Again where did I ever say there were 3 million DGUs annually?

You are flat out lying about what I post
Again...The 3M was mentioned earlier in the thread. What would be your estimate since I think we can both agree that 3M is comically beyond the realm of sanity.

And where did I post anything that said I agreed with that?

I have never mentioned how many DGUs there are annually because it is irrelevant.,

So now admit that you lied about what I said
No. I used a stat from earlier in the conversation that was given to me by one of your fellow gun nuts.

No. When the background check is done (if it is done), the system that does the background checks can check that part out too before the transaction.

When we used to get our car inspected, they didn't check the exhaust. One year they started checking exhausts. No difference.

The NICS isn't updated second to second and even if it was there is no way to know that a person buying a gun is the same person who posted that drivel in your example.

Again...The 3M was mentioned earlier in the thread. What would be your estimate since I think we can both agree that 3M is comically beyond the realm of sanity.
So what? I never stated or agreed with that in any post. So you are making shit up.

The number of DGUs is 100% irrelevant

The NICS isn't updated second to second and even if it was there is no way to know that a person buying a gun is the same person who posted that drivel in your example.
There should be a waiting period to where we can look and see if junior has posted a manifesto or something. Saying there is "no way" is false.

So what? I never stated or agreed with that in any post. So you are making shit up.
Nope. It was explained to you.
The number of DGUs is 100% irrelevant
I couldn't agree more since it's such an infinitesimally small number that doesn't begin to justify the weekly bloodbaths the 2nd Amendment gives us free of charge

There should be a waiting period to where we can look and see if junior has posted a manifesto or something. Saying there is "no way" is false.
There is no way to know that. Anyone can use an alias on the net or use a VPN to spoof his location

It's an utterly ridiculous standard

Nope. It was explained to you.

I couldn't agree more since it's such an infinitesimally small number that doesn't begin to justify the weekly bloodbaths the 2nd Amendment gives us free of charge
You have no hard number so your claim that the number is infinitesimally small is pure conjecture. I don't care if the number is zero or a million because it is completely irrelevant to the topic of gun ownership

Huh?

So again...if a guy who has nothing else in his past to keep him from buying a gun...posts his manifesto at noon saying he was going to kill you and your family at 2 PM.... you think the gun store owner should sell him the gun at 1PM?

This is the extent of your idiocy.

See, I think we should look into folks social media and their recent non criminal histories to see if they have had some triggering event...

Wow……..how do actually survive in this world……..you must have someone dress and feed you…..

Riddle me this you moron……..

Why don’t the police simply arrest him when he posts the threat……

We will wait for your response to this as you once again use this dumb argument to avoid addressing my free phone app for background checks…..showing that you don’t care about background checks, you just want to ban guns.

So, at the very least, would you agree that for a defensive gun use to occur, the gun has to be pulled out of the holster right?

Do you really think this happens 3M times a year?

5.7 times a minute--every minute of every day on average.

And when the report was released that was quite a while ago...so that is 5.7 times a minute--every minute of every day--for over a decade now.

Really?

Nope……most of the time the criminal backs off simply because they know the victim is armed…..the first line of stupid criminal then continues to be aggressive, and then runs when the gun is drawn….the next line of criminal continues the attack and gets shot and injured or killed….they are the really stupid criminals…

You have no hard number so your claim that the number is infinitesimally small is pure conjecture. I don't care if the number is zero or a million because it is completely irrelevant to the topic of gun ownership

19 studies…..over multiple decades…..from both private and government researchers conducted by expert researchers…..and she pulls an idea out of her ass and thinks it’s the truth

Wow……..how do actually survive in this world……..you must have someone dress and feed you…..

Riddle me this you moron……..

Why don’t the police simply arrest him when he posts the threat……
That would be great. I doubt we have enough manpower for that though with the police force.
We will wait for your response to this as you once again use this dumb argument to avoid addressing my free phone app for background checks…..showing that you don’t care about background checks, you just want to ban guns.
Of course nothing I posted goes anywhere near that...but as always, you have your head so far up your ass you can't see your Gateway monitor.

Forum List

Back