I do love how you get all orgasmic to point out "they kill people too"...as if their madness somehow legitimizes our weekly blood baths.

You're a sad little piece of shit.

The only ones who get orgasmic are you and the other anti-gunners after a mass public shooting…..you can’t wait to smear the blood of the dead all over yourselves and dance on the bodies as you screech for more gun control…..

19 studies…..over multiple decades…..from both private and government researchers conducted by expert researchers…..and she pulls an idea out of her ass and thinks it’s the truth
So you're in the camp that thinks there are 3M defensive gun uses... 5.7 a minute...every minute of every day. By the time you get through reading this....someone would have drawn their gun to stop someone from committing a crime.... right?

That would be great. I doubt we have enough manpower for that though with the police force.

Of course nothing I posted goes anywhere near that...but as always, you have your head so far up your ass you can't see your Gateway monitor.

Wait……you blame gun stores for not stopping a nut who posts about a shooting an hour before it happens then let the police off the hook for the same thing?

Boy, you really are an idiot….

The only ones who get orgasmic are you and the other anti-gunners after a mass public shooting…..you can’t wait to smear the blood of the dead all over yourselves and dance on the bodies as you screech for more gun control…..
Any video of anyone ever doing that shit brains? That is about as comical as Trump's dancing palestians.

Wait……you blame gun stores for not stopping a nut who posts about a shooting an hour before it happens then let the police off the hook for the same thing?

Boy, you really are an idiot….
I want to strengthen background checks to include looking at social media. The gun shop owner would not change anything they're supposed to already do. Of course they don't do what they are supposed to do as the videos show quite clearly.

Oh lord....

Some folks do. Saying that there is "no way" is simply incorrect. Are you really that naive?

There is no way. If there was a way then as 2A said the cops would just arrest him as soon as he posted it.

It's an utterly ridiculous proposal. Shit the authorities don't enforce gun laws as it is so what makes you think this stupid plan of yours would be enforced?

So you're in the camp that thinks there are 3M defensive gun uses... 5.7 a minute...every minute of every day. By the time you get through reading this....someone would have drawn their gun to stop someone from committing a crime.... right?

No one said 3 million except the CDC……after looking at all the research Over the decades……Obama ordered them to look at all the research and the CDC said between 500,000 to 3 million a year……so they said it as part of their attempt to push gun control.

I think the number is likely closer to the 1.1 million they found in their own research……

I want to strengthen background checks to include looking at social media. The gun shop owner would not change anything they're supposed to already do. Of course they don't do what they are supposed to do as the videos show quite clearly.

Nope…

you let the cops off the hook because you can’t justify holding gun stores to researching social media……..

If someone posts an attack an hour before they do it…why don’t the cops simply arrest them….right?

problem solved….you mental clod….

There is no way. If there was a way then as 2A said the cops would just arrest him as soon as he posted it.

It's an utterly ridiculous proposal. Shit the authorities don't enforce gun laws as it is so what makes you think this stupid plan of yours would be enforced?

She is throwing it out there because she can’t deny a free phone app for background checks is not only doable, it would work, and therefore end any need for gun registration….which she wants so bad she can taste it…….

You want social media checks because you know there would be no way to do this……..so it is a fake argument to hide your real agenda………

How is any licensed gun dealer going to know what you post on the internet? You are holding gun dealers to an impossible standard

That’s the point……..and then they are justified in shutting down gun purchases…

And if a person doesn't have a social media account under his own name and his actual address then what? He can't buy a gun?

Not everyone posts on Facebook. And not everyone uses their real name. Are you really that naïve?

Not naive…evil……..she knows this is impossible but that anti-gun fanatics may be able to use this as another impossible hurdle for gun buyers……it is just like demanding micro stamping on guns….a technology that doesn’t exist but can be forced in gun makers to prevent them from selling guns….

And if a person doesn't have a social media account under his own name and his actual address then what? He can't buy a gun?

Bingo………and even if they do…….how many years would they have to go back? How Would they find one post out of thousands….

she is a dishonest hack

Again…..if someone posts an attack one hour before the attack, why can’t the police simply arrest them……she has to explain this as she demands private gun stores do this…..

The nut buys the guns first, then posts…….she knows this….she is simply a dishonest lunatic

No...

Like everything else, it's just something that can be used to screen out someone who shouldn't be buying a weapon.

No one said 3 million except the CDC……after looking at all the research Over the decades……Obama ordered them to look at all the research and the CDC said between 500,000 to 3 million a year……so they said it as part of their attempt to push gun control.

I think the number is likely closer to the 1.1 million they found in their own research……
So that would be what, 2-3 a minute...every minute of every day? And this has been the case for the "decades"

Really?

And you don't know anyone who has had to do this or know of anyone who knows anyone who has had to do this....

So that would be what, 2-3 a minute...every minute of every day? And this has been the case for the "decades"

Really?

And you don't know anyone who has had to do this or know of anyone who knows anyone who has had to do this....

I posted one of my friends did this.....as did several others, none of whom had to fire a shot....

Forum List

Back