34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

so lets look at this logically,,
on the first day after the attack these men showed no signs of injury but days and weeks later they started showing signs,,,

not sure how or where trump lied on the first day,,,,

it seems your TDS is the only real problem,,,
Come on, we all know tRump was lying. Did you see the pics of the damage?

And anyway, he does it all the time. What makes you think he wouldn't this time?

The blob lied. It’s that simple.

No, he didn't. But you can keep repeating your own lie ad nauseum if it makes you feel better.

He said no one was injured...34 were. That’s a lie.

The information has developed over time, and his statement was made the day after the attack. He was speaking based on the information he had.

Again, not a lie.
Yet good ole Marty was ruining in circles screaming how Obama lied when the initial report on the causes for Benghazi included a video.

And anyway, he does it all the time. What makes you think he wouldn't this time?

No, he didn't. But you can keep repeating your own lie ad nauseum if it makes you feel better.

The information has developed over time, and his statement was made the day after the attack. He was speaking based on the information he had.

Again, not a lie.
Yet good ole Marty was ruining in circles screaming how Obama lied when the initial report on the causes for Benghazi included a video.

theres no comparison to the two,,,

Lets see, trump said no one was hurt. Everyone was fine.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

This is much more than a headache as trump and his followers have claimed.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

He just wasn't worth the violence and lives that have and will be lost.

U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike

on the first day after the attack these men showed no signs of injury but days and weeks later they started showing signs,,,

This is funnier than shit.

Trump said no one was hurt but that was OK because the injuries did not show up until later.

After Benghazi, a video was given as alikely cause and a couple days later it changed. YTou assfucks ran screaming through the steeets "OMG OMG OMG"

at the time he said it it was true,,,
Lying fuck. At the time it was based on the information at that time with a continuing investigation.

Again, not a lie.

Actually I only really go after one lie, the "if you like your plan you can keep your plan, period" one. He knew the law would shred the current healthcare metrics, and said it anyway.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

Trump said no one was hurt but that was OK because the injuries did not show up until later.

After Benghazi, a video was given as alikely cause and a couple days later it changed. YTou assfucks ran screaming through the steeets "OMG OMG OMG"

Lying fuck. At the time it was based on the information at that time with a continuing investigation.

what investigation???

Again, not a lie.

Actually I only really go after one lie, the "if you like your plan you can keep your plan, period" one. He knew the law would shred the current healthcare metrics, and said it anyway.

Another example of Marty's ignorance..

The ACA had a grandfather clause that said that any plan in effect at the bill's signing could continue.

If Poor dumbass Marty's policy was not continued, it was not because of the ACA.

Again, not a lie.

The ACA had a grandfather clause that said that any plan in effect at the bill's signing could continue.

If Poor dumbass Marty's policy was not continued, it was not because of the ACA.

The plan could continue, however the cost went up on my plan due to the requirements of the ACA, pricing me out of it.

I liked my plan, but I couldn't keep my plan.

I went from a PPO to a High Deductible plan.

what investigation???
So you are so uninformed that you did not know there was an investigation into the reasons behind Benghazi?

what investigation???
So you are so uninformed that you did not know there was an investigation into the reasons behind Benghazi?

I wasnt talking about bengazi,,,

Again, not a lie.

Some lies save lives and other lies end it.
"The Iraqi regime possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. We know that regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas and VX nerve gas"
George W. Bush Oct. 7, 2002
You need more?
George W. Bush Quotes About Iraq War | A-Z Quotes

what investigation???

Then you should keep up with a conversation or STFU

what investigation???

Then you should keep up with a conversation or STFU

I was,,,maybe you should stop trying to divert it,,,

Again, not a lie.

Some lies save lives and other lies end it.
"The Iraqi regime possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. We know that regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas and VX nerve gas"
George W. Bush Oct. 7, 2002
You need more?
George W. Bush Quotes About Iraq War | A-Z Quotes

So they never had Chemical weapons?

Iraq and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia

Again, not a lie.

The plan could continue, however the cost went up on my plan due to the requirements of the ACA, pricing me out of it.

I liked my plan, but I couldn't keep my plan.

I went from a PPO to a High Deductible plan.
My son lost his insurance completely because shitstain obama made the plan illegal. It did not cover pregnancy, lactation training and well baby care. He and his 60 year old wife had to pay for coverage they didn't want or need. It was their contribution to cover the costs of couples who did need it.

Forum List

Back