🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

350,000 anchor babies a year born to "illegal-alien" mother...A FACT

And by the way I firmly believe in the exceptionalism of the USA as it comes from exceptional "legal immigrants" that left their countries because their countries didn't have the same respect for individual freedom as the USA! That is why the USA is exceptional...i.e. the "legal immigrants"!

According to Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) legal policy analyst Jon Feere, who testified before the House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security in April, between 350,000 and 400,000 children are born annually to an illegal-alien mother residing in the United States — as many as one in ten births nationwide. As of 2010, four out of five children of illegal aliens residing in the U.S. were born here — some 4 million kids. Reporting that finding, the Pew Research Center noted that, while illegal immigrants make up about 4 percent of the adult population, “because they have high birthrates, their children make up a much larger share of both the newborn population (8 percent) and the child population (7 percent) in this country.” The cost of this is not negligible. Inflation-adjusted figures from the U.S. Department of Agriculture projected that a child born in 2013 would cost his parents $304,480 from birth to his eighteenth birthday.
Given that illegal-alien households are normally low-income households (three out of five illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children live at or near the poverty line), one would expect that a significant portion of that cost will fall on the government. And that’s exactly what‘s happening.
According to CIS, 71 percent of illegal-alien headed households with children received some sort of welfare in 2009, compared with 39 percent of native-headed houses with children. Illegal immigrants generally access welfare programs through their U.S.-born children, to whom government assistance is guaranteed. Additionally, U.S.-born children of illegal aliens are entitled to American public schools, health care, and more, even though illegal-alien households rarely pay taxes.
Birthright Citizenship Is a Magnet for Illegal Immigrants, and It Has Real Economic Costs | National Review Online

Illegals should all be sterilized upon entry to this country if this is how it will shake out. Is it any wonder that Chinese parents are held to a single offspring unless they are able to prove they possess the means to provide financially.

According to Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) legal policy analyst Jon Feere, who testified before the House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security in April, between 350,000 and 400,000 children are born annually to an illegal-alien mother residing in the United States — as many as one in ten births nationwide. As of 2010, four out of five children of illegal aliens residing in the U.S. were born here — some 4 million kids. Reporting that finding, the Pew Research Center noted that, while illegal immigrants make up about 4 percent of the adult population, “because they have high birthrates, their children make up a much larger share of both the newborn population (8 percent) and the child population (7 percent) in this country.” The cost of this is not negligible. Inflation-adjusted figures from the U.S. Department of Agriculture projected that a child born in 2013 would cost his parents $304,480 from birth to his eighteenth birthday.
Given that illegal-alien households are normally low-income households (three out of five illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children live at or near the poverty line), one would expect that a significant portion of that cost will fall on the government. And that’s exactly what‘s happening.
According to CIS, 71 percent of illegal-alien headed households with children received some sort of welfare in 2009, compared with 39 percent of native-headed houses with children. Illegal immigrants generally access welfare programs through their U.S.-born children, to whom government assistance is guaranteed. Additionally, U.S.-born children of illegal aliens are entitled to American public schools, health care, and more, even though illegal-alien households rarely pay taxes.
Birthright Citizenship Is a Magnet for Illegal Immigrants, and It Has Real Economic Costs | National Review Online

Illegals should all be sterilized upon entry to this country if this is how it will shake out. Is it any wonder that Chinese parents are held to a single offspring unless they are able to prove they possess the means to provide financially.
The company you keep: Compulsory sterilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We know, you hate little brown Americans. What a shame for you then that we have this:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

YAWN

did you just acknowledge most of them are brown leftard?

you should hear yourself dummy
Not too many whities sneaking in these days. If that were true you wouldn't mind so much eh? You're okay with white babies...

YAWN; what would you do if you couldnt embarrass your self saying stupid shit you cant back up???
Unlike most I can read between the lines, and bigot is one of my languages...

LMAO You call anyone who wants illegals out of America a bigot. Yet you're the only one talking about brown skinned anything.

Each of your posts tries to call anyone wanting illegals out of the country a bigot and racist.

Guess that's all you've got. The racist card and you are laughable to the extreme.

The big difference between Irish, Italian, Chinese, and Jewish immigrants of the late 1800's and early 1900's,is that all came here LEGALLY.

I am all for immigration, legal immigration.
No you aren't.

350,000 anchors, plus the 100,000. Muslims a month, plus welcoming anyone that can walk, means no more America. It is the change you voted for.

That is not about 'legal immigration'- that is anti-immigrant.

You oppose legal immigration when it comes to Muslims- you oppose legal immigration when it comes to companies legally hiring foreign workers.

As you said before- you think the melting pot is full.

Those aren't my posts.

Try again.

Throw up a few pics of the Irish decapitating people, raping them and burning them alive, drowning them alive, slaughtering children in their class rooms, and then we'll talk similarities.

Oh I think we can talk just fine. You want to ignore how you are echoing the sentiments of those who told wanted to exclude the Irish and Italians and Chinese and Jews and Japanese, etc, etc.

other-no%20irish%20need%20apply.jpg

other-scientific.gif

The Chicago Post editorialized:

“The Irish fill our prisons, our poor houses . . . Scratch a convict or a pauper, and the chances are that you tickle the skin of an Irish Catholic. Putting them on a boat and sending them home would end crime in this country.”

The Irish: the illegal immigrants of yesteryear
You'll fail miserably if you think you can compare the Irish immigrants with Muslims. And your ability to hurt my feeling with pictures is 0. Actually, we're a lovely bunch, even when we're kicking your ass:.

LOL- and when have I said the Irish were not a lovely bunch- heck why would I call my own ancestors anything else.

I am not comparing Irish Immigrants with Muslim immigrants- I am comparing anti-Irish immigrant bigotry with anti-Muslim immigrant bigotry.

Throw up a few pics of the Irish decapitating people, raping them and burning them alive, drowning them alive, slaughtering children in their class rooms, and then we'll talk similarities.

Oh I think we can talk just fine. You want to ignore how you are echoing the sentiments of those who told wanted to exclude the Irish and Italians and Chinese and Jews and Japanese, etc, etc.

other-no%20irish%20need%20apply.jpg

other-scientific.gif

The Chicago Post editorialized:

“The Irish fill our prisons, our poor houses . . . Scratch a convict or a pauper, and the chances are that you tickle the skin of an Irish Catholic. Putting them on a boat and sending them home would end crime in this country.”

The Irish: the illegal immigrants of yesteryear
You'll fail miserably if you think you can compare the Irish immigrants with Muslims. And your ability to hurt my feeling with pictures is 0. Actually, we're a lovely bunch, even when we're kicking your ass:

images

As for the hoards you think waltzed into this country unannounced, here they are:

63563.gif

We have had naturalization laws since the 1700's. We have abandoned our laws, and opened our border at a time when this country is barely holding on. We are borrowing trillions, have no jobs, losing what companies we have left, (got Oreo?) we burn and flood at the same time, we are plowing under crops due to drought, the Chinese helped our market hit an historic one day drop, our government is run by idiots, and terrorists that we are importing from nations that pledge our death.
Now is NOT the time to throw the doors open and abandon policy. When a stadium is filled to capacity, they stop letting people in, because letting everybody in that wants in would collapse the structure. We are there.
The big difference between Irish, Italian, Chinese, and Jewish immigrants of the late 1800's and early 1900's,is that all came here LEGALLY.

I am all for immigration, legal immigration.
No you aren't.

350,000 anchors, plus the 100,000. Muslims a month, plus welcoming anyone that can walk, means no more America. It is the change you voted for.

That is not about 'legal immigration'- that is anti-immigrant.

You oppose legal immigration when it comes to Muslims- you oppose legal immigration when it comes to companies legally hiring foreign workers.

As you said before- you think the melting pot is full.

Those aren't my posts.

Try again.

You are correct- my mistake- my apology for the error.

That is correct. A lot of them are old enough to vote in 2016.

The company you keep: Compulsory sterilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, right, everything should be free. That's exactly why we're in the pickle we're in today. And all at OUR expense, not the government's. So keep right on "contributing" to all the free bullshit until you're bankrupt, but then it seems you already are from a spiritual and mental aspect.

We know, you hate little brown Americans. What a shame for you then that we have this:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

They are freaking out about brown baby's it is fianlly starting to sink in that whitey will be in the minority soon

YAWN

Not too many whities sneaking in these days. If that were true you wouldn't mind so much eh? You're okay with white babies...

YAWN; what would you do if you couldnt embarrass your self saying stupid shit you cant back up???
Unlike most I can read between the lines, and bigot is one of my languages...

Yes, you speak it well.

YAWN

Still making up stuff to argue against ?

At least you are consistent.

Are you in a wheelchair ?

Don't get out much ?

Bitter ?

What, in God's green earth does being in a wheelchair have anything to do with anything??? Being in a wheelchair has no bearing whatsoever on mental capacity. Ever see the guy in a chair on utube who happens to be an ultra-genius? He's like the most brilliant person on the planet. Honestly! What does your comment say about your mental capacity, or lack thereof?

YAWN

Still making up stuff to argue against ?

At least you are consistent.

Are you in a wheelchair ?

Don't get out much ?

Bitter ?

What, in God's green earth does being in a wheelchair have anything to do with anything??? Being in a wheelchair has no bearing whatsoever on mental capacity. Ever see the guy in a chair on utube who happens to be an ultra-genius? He's like the most brilliant person on the planet. Honestly! What does your comment say about your mental capacity, or lack thereof?

I'd say less than yours.

I didn't say anything about mental capacity nor did I correlate it to being in a wheelchair.

Read my post and understand how stupid your reply is.

350,000 anchor babies a year born to "illegal-alien" mother...A FACT

Is she going to get her own TV show?

Forum List

Back