🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

350,000 anchor babies a year born to "illegal-alien" mother...A FACT

350,000 anchors, plus the 100,000. Muslims a month, plus welcoming anyone that can walk, means no more America. It is the change you voted for.
You sound just like those who used to hate the Catholics. Disease-ridden breeders don't ya know. Soon the Pope will run America they said...

Don't hate anybody. Do love this country, and I have prepared enough meals to know when the pot is full. Adding to a pot already filled creates a mess.
We need to take a page from the other countries' playbooks, who realize flooding their countries with UN ideology and terrorists is a really bad idea. The Pope is an Obama minion. He does what he is told. Ignore him.

350,000 anchors, plus the 100,000. Muslims a month, plus welcoming anyone that can walk, means no more America. It is the change you voted for.
You sound just like those who used to hate the Catholics. Disease-ridden breeders don't ya know. Soon the Pope will run America they said...

Don't hate anybody. Do love this country, and I have prepared enough meals to know when the pot is full. Adding to a pot already filled creates a mess.
We need to take a page from the other countries' playbooks, who realize flooding their countries with UN ideology and terrorists is a really bad idea. The Pope is an Obama minion. He does what he is told. Ignore him.
Christ's vicar on earth is a minion? I'll alert Bill Donahue (the Anti-Pope), or is he the one who told you?

LOL.....pretty hilarious post.

Considering that we are a nation of immigrants.

In 1900 you would have been complaining about the Italians and Irish.

In 1890 you would have been complaining about the Chinese.

yes we are a nation of immigrants WHO ASSIMILATED.......do you see the muslims assimilating...? the millions of mexicans on our southern border who don't even bother to learn English....?

LOL.....pretty hilarious post.

Considering that we are a nation of immigrants.

In 1900 you would have been complaining about the Italians and Irish.

In 1890 you would have been complaining about the Chinese.

The whole, 'we are a nation of immigrants' is referring to the time when we allowed immigrants into this country based on available room and available jobs once Americans were employed. It was a time when Immigrants were processed according to the laws of this country.
It has NOTHING to do with foreigners flooding into this country undocumented, or lining children up at the border, or flying terrorists into the country, or paying American companies to fire Americans and hire illegals.
You are referring to an immigration policy that worked, and that we have abandoned. It has NOTHING to do with what we are experiencing now.

Last edited:

Christ's vicar on earth is a minion? I'll alert Bill Donahue (the Anti-Pope), or is he the one who told you?

We have had good presidents and bad ones. Catholics have had good popes and bad ones.

We have had good presidents and bad ones. Catholics have had good popes and bad ones.
And now you have one that I like because he's almost a Christian, so you hate him of course...

Stop with the "you hate" garbage. I have no reason to hate him. I have no reason to trust him. I see him as a false prophet. Nothing more, nothing less. He has no effect on me one way or another, anymore than you liking him makes you a Christian.

Stop with the "you hate" garbage. I have no reason to hate him. I have no reason to trust him. I see him as a false prophet. Nothing more, nothing less. He has no effect on me one way or another, anymore than you liking him makes you a Christian.
False prophet? Who's the real one, Donald Trump?

Hell, I'm just grateful some kid will work to pay me my social sec. (-:

Given that illegal-alien households are normally low-income households (three out of five illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children live at or near the poverty line), one would expect that a significant portion of that cost will fall on the government.

Healthmyths,

Illegal aliens, by offering cheap labor to the agricultural, construction and food service industries in places like California, are the lifeblood of the current form of capitalism.

Call it the Walmart labor model which increases profits precisely because it transfers the burden of supporting the working class from wages to the state. (Cha'ching!)

On the model, corporations rely on the state to fill in the gaps created by insufficient wages and benefits.

Big Agriculture (which generously supported Reagan, both Bush's and Clinton) LOVES ultra cheap illegal labor.

And what about Reagan's chief financial advisor (who also happens to be the most influential rightwing economist in the last century) Milton Friedman, who said economic efficiency occurs when there are no territorial or legal boundaries separating capital from all the world's labor markets. This is partly why Reagan passed the largest Amnesty Bill in this nation's history - to break union control of key industries in the southwest by flooding it with cheap labor. (The whole point of libertarianism was to unshackle the productive capacities of capitalism from our parochial boundaries and puny laws. You can't put chains on capitalism; you must let capitalism go where it needs to go and do what it needs to do in order to get the cheapest possible operating costs. Only then will people be fully incentivized to invest their money and grow the economy. )

Listen Healthmyths. You are a cut-n-paste Republican who transfers talking points from one place to another. We get it. But there is a talking point you haven't even considered - and it has to do with the value of illegal immigrants to your party's ideological goals.

We already know that illegal aliens provide our free market corporations with cheap labor, which gives them what they most need: higher profits. But there is another value to letting these illegals into the country. It has to do with fear. It allows your party's message machine to tap into the nativism and racial pride of the low-information voter. Like Hitler with the Jews, you can point to illegals (along with the gays/Muslims/ atheists/Hollywood liberals/lame-stream media etc., etc.) and claim that the country has been infected by an external contagion - one that is destroying the very borders, language and culture which defines our nation.

You can scare stupid people into the voting booth where they will unwittingly pull the lever for tax and regulatory policies that only serve the wealthy elite (who owns your politicians and news sources).

Point is: by giving your corporations higher profits ... while at the same time giving your information sources an electoral boogeyman to mobilize the stupid, illegal aliens cover two-birds with one stone.

It's called a two'fer.

(Onward my little cut-n-paste soldier. Onward!)

Last edited:
Given that illegal-alien households are normally low-income households (three out of five illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children live at or near the poverty line), one would expect that a significant portion of that cost will fall on the government.

Healthmyths,

Illegal aliens, by offering cheap labor to the agricultural, construction and food service industries in places like California, are the lifeblood of the current form of capitalism.

Call it the Walmart labor model which increases profits precisely because it transfers the burden of supporting the working class from wages to the state. (Cha'ching!)

On the model, corporations rely on the state to fill in the gaps created by insufficient wages and benefits.

Big Agriculture (which generously supported Reagan, both Bush's and Clinton) LOVES ultra cheap illegal labor.

And what about Reagan's chief financial advisor (who also happens to be the most influential rightwing economist in the last century) Milton Friedman, who said economic efficiency occurs when there are no territorial or legal boundaries separating capital from all the world's labor markets. This is partly why Reagan passed the largest Amnesty Bill in this nation's history - to break Union control in the southwest by flooding it with cheap labor.

Listen Healthmyths. You are a cut-n-paste Republican who transfers talking points from one place to another. We get it. But there is a talking point you haven't even considered - and it has to do with the value of illegal immigrants to your party's ideological goals.

We already know that illegal aliens provide our free market corporations with cheap labor, which gives them what they most need: higher profits. But there is another value to letting these illegals into the country. It has to do with fear. It allows your party's message machine to tap into the nativism and racial pride of the low-information voter. Like Hitler with the Jews, you can point to illegals (along with the gays/Muslims/ atheists/Hollywood liberals/lame-stream media etc., etc.) and claim that the country has been infected by an external contagion - one that is destroying the very borders, language and culture which defines our nation.

You can scare stupid people into the voting booth where they will unwittingly pull the lever for tax and regulatory policies that only serve the wealthy elite (who owns your politicians and news sources).

Point is: by giving your corporations higher profits ... while at the same time giving your information sources an electoral boogeyman to mobilize the stupid, illegal aliens cover two-birds with one stone.

It's called a two'fer.

you should talk.....England is disappearing right before your Londonistan eyes....

Healthmyths,

And what about Reagan's chief financial advisor (who also happens to be the most influential rightwing economist in the last century) Milton Friedman, who said economic efficiency occurs when there are no territorial or legal boundaries separating capital from all the world's labor markets. This is partly why Reagan passed the largest Amnesty Bill in this nation's history - to break Union control in the southwest by flooding it with cheap labor.

It's called a two'fer.

Sounds like a model begging for change. Real change.

Like Trump is proposing.

We know, you hate little brown Americans. What a shame for you then that we have this:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Yeah except....

Many today assume the second half of the citizenship clause ("subject to the jurisdiction thereof") merely refers to the day-to-day laws to which we are all subject. But the original understanding referred to political allegiance. Being subject to U.S. jurisdiction meant, as then-Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Lyman Trumbull stated, "not owing allegiance to anybody else [but] subject to the complete jurisdiction of the United States." The author of the provision, Sen. Jacob Merritt Howard of Michigan, pointed out that the jurisdiction language "will not, of course, include foreigners."

In that case, if an undocumented couple entered the US and set up a household while still "owing allegiance to a foreign power AND being subject to US jurisdiction means "not owing allegiance to anybody else [but] subject to the complete jurisdiction of the United States", as you claim, then your argument fails on one or another level of your argument or both. Given the US Government does, indeed, have the jurisdiction to deport the undocumented individuals, or the breaking of other laws, or under Common Law.

When did Christ make a Pope a vicar? Of the seven churches described by Christ in Revelation, the church of Rome isn't even mentioned.

When did Christ make a Pope a vicar? Of the seven churches described by Christ in Revelation, the church of Rome isn't even mentioned.
Some Catholic you are...

We know, you hate little brown Americans. What a shame for you then that we have this:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Yeah except....

Many today assume the second half of the citizenship clause ("subject to the jurisdiction thereof") merely refers to the day-to-day laws to which we are all subject. But the original understanding referred to political allegiance. Being subject to U.S. jurisdiction meant, as then-Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Lyman Trumbull stated, "not owing allegiance to anybody else [but] subject to the complete jurisdiction of the United States." The author of the provision, Sen. Jacob Merritt Howard of Michigan, pointed out that the jurisdiction language "will not, of course, include foreigners."

In that case, if an undocumented couple entered the US and set up a household while still "owing allegiance to a foreign power AND being subject to US jurisdiction means "not owing allegiance to anybody else [but] subject to the complete jurisdiction of the United States", as you claim, then your argument fails on one or another level of your argument or both. Given the US Government does, indeed, have the jurisdiction to deport the undocumented individuals, or the breaking of other laws, or under Common Law.

So if the mother owes alliance to Mexico, then so does her baby.

The same way that a baby born to a US woman travelling overseas is still an American.

According to Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) legal policy analyst Jon Feere, who testified before the House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security in April, between 350,000 and 400,000 children are born annually to an illegal-alien mother residing in the United States — as many as one in ten births nationwide. As of 2010, four out of five children of illegal aliens residing in the U.S. were born here — some 4 million kids. Reporting that finding, the Pew Research Center noted that, while illegal immigrants make up about 4 percent of the adult population, “because they have high birthrates, their children make up a much larger share of both the newborn population (8 percent) and the child population (7 percent) in this country.” The cost of this is not negligible. Inflation-adjusted figures from the U.S. Department of Agriculture projected that a child born in 2013 would cost his parents $304,480 from birth to his eighteenth birthday.
Given that illegal-alien households are normally low-income households (three out of five illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children live at or near the poverty line), one would expect that a significant portion of that cost will fall on the government. And that’s exactly what‘s happening.
According to CIS, 71 percent of illegal-alien headed households with children received some sort of welfare in 2009, compared with 39 percent of native-headed houses with children. Illegal immigrants generally access welfare programs through their U.S.-born children, to whom government assistance is guaranteed. Additionally, U.S.-born children of illegal aliens are entitled to American public schools, health care, and more, even though illegal-alien households rarely pay taxes.
Birthright Citizenship Is a Magnet for Illegal Immigrants, and It Has Real Economic Costs | National Review Online

Why should we consider the CIS a reliable source for accurate, objective statistics?

According to Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) legal policy analyst Jon Feere, who testified before the House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security in April, between 350,000 and 400,000 children are born annually to an illegal-alien mother residing in the United States — as many as one in ten births nationwide. As of 2010, four out of five children of illegal aliens residing in the U.S. were born here — some 4 million kids. Reporting that finding, the Pew Research Center noted that, while illegal immigrants make up about 4 percent of the adult population, “because they have high birthrates, their children make up a much larger share of both the newborn population (8 percent) and the child population (7 percent) in this country.” The cost of this is not negligible. Inflation-adjusted figures from the U.S. Department of Agriculture projected that a child born in 2013 would cost his parents $304,480 from birth to his eighteenth birthday.
Given that illegal-alien households are normally low-income households (three out of five illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children live at or near the poverty line), one would expect that a significant portion of that cost will fall on the government. And that’s exactly what‘s happening.
According to CIS, 71 percent of illegal-alien headed households with children received some sort of welfare in 2009, compared with 39 percent of native-headed houses with children. Illegal immigrants generally access welfare programs through their U.S.-born children, to whom government assistance is guaranteed. Additionally, U.S.-born children of illegal aliens are entitled to American public schools, health care, and more, even though illegal-alien households rarely pay taxes.
Birthright Citizenship Is a Magnet for Illegal Immigrants, and It Has Real Economic Costs | National Review Online

Why should we consider the CIS a reliable source for accurate, objective statistics?

Seemed that the House Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security thought so!

Seemed that the House Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security thought so!

Is that run by Republicans?

Forum List

Back