36 Million Families Won’t Be Getting A Child Tax Credit This Week

On Jan. 15, around 36 million households with children won’t get a payment that many had come to rely on over the previous six months. Thanks to Sen. Joe Manchin and every single Senate Republican, the expanded child tax credit lapsed, and Democrats aren’t sure how to move forward on restoring it.

How many Senate seats were up tor grabs again this year?

Good. Those people going hungry and being thrown out of their homes will surely blame that on Biden and the Democrat Party.

Told you Biden would fail.. :mm:

It's funny how people tend to get some relief telling people to go back to work, or starve, or whatever.

You could be a reasonable person and just say the Bill is crap, we cannot afford to spend a bunch more money we don't have and keep driving up inflation.
But no ... Do exactly what the Progressives want you to do, be a bunch of assholes, and see if we can help them divide the country a little more ... :thup:

It's funny how people tend to get some relief telling people to go back to work, or starve, or whatever.

You could be a reasonable person and just say the Bill is crap, we cannot afford to spend a bunch more money we don't have and keep driving up inflation.
But no ... Do exactly what the Progressives want you to do, be a bunch of assholes, and see if we can help them divide the country a little more ... :thup:

Those of us who never stop working and carry on paying for everyone have done nothing to divide the country. We can say what we want because we are the real Americans who keep the country together.

Those of us who never stop working and carry on paying for everyone have done nothing to divide the country. We can say what we want because we are the real Americans who keep the country together.

Those that help their opposition achieve their goals are doing little to protect themselves as they become ever more like their opposition every day.

If you honestly think those arguments are going to win over the hearts and minds of the people you need to bring to your side and unite with ...
Well ... I'm not going to start calling you names, and you should get the picture ... :thup:

Those that help their opposition achieve their goals are doing little to protect themselves as they become ever more like their opposition every day.

If you honestly think those arguments are going to win over the hearts and minds of the people you need to bring to your side and unite with ...
Well ... I'm not going to start calling you names, you should get the picture ... :thup:

Huh? Who cares about "winning" anyone over? You either support this country or you don't, believe in law enforcement or not, support yourself or be a lazy dreg. I have no patience for America haters nor do I care if their feelings are hurt.

Huh? Who cares about "winning" anyone over? You either support this country or you don't, believe in law enforcement or not, support yourself or be a lazy dreg. I have no patience for America haters nor do I care if their feelings are hurt.

The Progressives are dividing the country, or populous, and you are not going to keep the country together (like you posted) if you keep helping them.
I know you don't care (as you posted), and that's why you keep making the same mistakes.

You aren't pissing the Progressives off.
You're just pissing in the wind and getting piss all over yourself ... :thup:

The Progressives are dividing the country, or populous, and you are not going to keep the country together (like you posted) if you keep helping them.
I know you don't care (as you posted), and that's why you keep making the same mistakes.

There is nothing you can do in the way of keeping anything together. Just let the Democrats destroy the economy and the country, and let it collapse. The only way the left is going to experience the full effect of the Democrat's incompetence, is for them to be first hand victims of it.

Bring it on and let it burn to the fuckin' ground. There's no turning back now.

There is nothing you can do in the way of keeping anything together. Just let the Democrats destroy the economy and the country, and let it collapse. The only way the left is going to experience the full effect of the Democrat's incompetence, is for them to be first hand victims of it.

Bring it on and let it burn to the fuckin' ground. There's no turning back now.
Can you name anyone, didn't think so.

Hmmm I would say you have more piss on you than I do on me.
Its not my job to keep the country together, but I do what is right. Can't help those who refuse or moan about it,

who in the heck don't have kids that gets the child health credit??

I think the Topic of the thread is more about who isn't getting child tax credits, in the wasteful bill containing piles of pork,
and threatening to put everyone in the poor house with inflation, while burdening our prodigy with insurmountable debt.

Hmmm I would say you have more piss on you than I do on me.
Its not my job to keep the country together, but I do what is right. Can't help those who refuse or moan about it,

Sweetie ... I already brought your judgment into questions.

But ... Hey, if you think telling people to get a job, or hoping they starve, or would love to see them kicked out on the streets ...
Is the most appropriate means by which you are going to "Keep the Country Together" (as you stated, no need to crawfish) ... Well, call me Stinky.

I am damn sure not ashamed in taking a slightly different path ... :thup:

There is plenty of jobs available if they want to work. Having 5 children and getting 3,000 a month to sit on their ass
makes no sense whatsoever. Where is the incentive? I'll wait for your reply.

Sweetie ... I already brought your judgment into questions.

But ... Hey, if you think telling people to get a job, or hoping they starve, or would love to see them kicked out on the streets ...
Is the most appropriate means by which you are going to "Keep the Country Together" (as you stated, no need to crawfish) ... Well, call me Stinky.

I am damn sure not ashamed in taking a slightly different path ... :thup:

Why does anyone have to tell someone to get a job? Anyone with a brain knows they need one to take care of their family. If you think its okay to suck off the government teat, then go right ahead....sweetie.

On Jan. 15, around 36 million households with children won’t get a payment that many had come to rely on over the previous six months. Thanks to Sen. Joe Manchin and every single Senate Republican, the expanded child tax credit lapsed, and Democrats aren’t sure how to move forward on restoring it.

My heart is bleeding.

There is plenty of jobs available if they want to work. Having 5 children and getting 3,000 a month to sit on their ass
makes no sense whatsoever. Where is the incentive? I'll wait for your reply.

Come On Meister ... You Know Me.

You are correct it makes no sense whatsoever.
You are correct we cannot afford the spending.

All I said is that people need to stop doing the Progressives' dirty work by simply being assholes when they are expressing
things that people need to hear.

If the best you can offer is that I am going to have to fight You and the Progressives ...
You're just making it harder on me, because the Progressives want Conservatives to keep making an ass of themselves.

Thanks for posting a little good news for a change

Why does anyone have to tell someone to get a job? Anyone with a brain knows they need one to take care of their family. If you think its okay to suck off the government teat, then go right ahead....sweetie.

That's how Progressives managed to take over Public Education right there.
I cannot explain it to you because you are not interested in understanding what you are doing wrong ... :thup:

Forum List

Back