37 Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking in AZ

Lovely diverse bunch, looks like mugshots from a BLM “peaceful protest”:

151744258_4929060267169181_2543959494388182493_o-640x480.png

and a lot of whites.
Assuming the evidence is correct---------they all should be taken out and shot.
...thank you--you see the HUGE difference between blacks and whites---blacks LOVE criminals and honor them---AND--AND--the blacks are obsessed with a criminal's race--WHY????!!!!!
...I don't care what color they are = if a criminal is dead that is good

Good that they got this scum off the streets, but many look like those who raided the Capitol last month.
blacks commit child abuse at TWICE the rate of whites
..it was a protest, not a raid/etc like BLM does

Tell that to the more than 100 police officers who were injured or the ones who died.

Besides you are a lying POS as usual you lie about white crime on a regular basis.

FBI — Table 43

Table 43 proves you are a lying POS.
the ones who died--one died of heart attack/stroke--two others committed arkanside/suicide. Why aren't they saying more about the whys of those two btw.

Tell me Turtle Shit would they have died anyway had they not experienced the stress of being attacked that day.
..you hate whites-we know that

There is no point in arguing about race and crime. What we are interested in is finding and stopping the people who commit these crimes. The point is to protect potential victims. I have the same skin color as most of the people pictured in the above rogues' gallery, and I find it insulting if anyone tries to imply that I am like them, which is what people who argue about race and crime do.

I don't know that that is true. I think most of the time people make comment on the racial make up of crime, they want to point to the problem realistically so it can be actually addressed, instead of playing pretend.

Good that they got this scum off the streets, but many look like those who raided the Capitol last month.

Tell that to the more than 100 police officers who were injured or the ones who died.

Besides you are a lying POS as usual you lie about white crime on a regular basis.

FBI — Table 43

the ones who died--one died of heart attack/stroke--two others committed arkanside/suicide. Why aren't they saying more about the whys of those two btw.

Tell me Turtle Shit would they have died anyway had they not experienced the stress of being attacked that day.

You love black folks though, is that why you are always starting threads portraying us in such a negative light.

The actual story:. Valley police departments announce 37 child, human sex trafficking arrests

They were "johns" and likely republican since it's well known you repressed weirdos can't get laid without paying for it.

FBI — Table 43

You love black folks though, is that why you are always starting threads portraying us in such a negative light.
hahahhahahahah
again, I RESPOND to lies and injustice!!!!

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

You're right the part where I said, "you love black folks". My bad.

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

..you, also, post a lot of lies

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

The lying, racist is you Trump Humper.

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

hee hee, you said wacist, like a retarded child.

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

If the Hood fits, wear it.

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

Except, it doesn't. YOu just say shit, like a retarded child with a mouth full of shit.

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

Except, it doesn't. YOu just say shit, like a retarded child with a mouth full of shit.

Oh yea it fits that is why you are running to his defense. Birds of a feather. You hit one racist coward and another one will holler.

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

Oh yea it fits that is why you are running to his defense. Birds of a feather. You hit one racist coward and another one will holler.
YOU are the racist

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

I think people that cry wacist, like a retarded child with a mouth full of shit,

need to be made fun of, for their divisive actions.

FBI — Table 43

INsulting child aren't you........assuming that the first officer died of a stroke---he would have likely died that week---or maybe that day.

I don't know what stress if any he had that day and nor do you, ASSWIPE. Since the media and the libs have done nothing but spread lies about a fire extinguisher only to find out later that the story was a lie and that this first cop wasn't even outside with the mobs. THE truth hasn't been posted and you makin assumptions based on god knows what.

The other two cops----again we haven't been given any details about why they supposedly committed suicide which is odd--why would two cops commit suicide all of the sudden? Where they arkansided as is the Clintons/soros norm? Did they know something, did they do something wrong, was the FBI/Pelosi threatening them or did the FBI kill them as they investigated and did the normal swamp FBI thing which is hide evidence of our corrupt pols even with convenient deaths.....The evidence again is not out there to make conclusions....

The absence of evidence that should be out there now----and isn't should be telling you that something is amiss....and that the dems are hiding the truth as Pelosi and Biden have control over this and are the only ones in a position to hide the facts.

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

YOU are the racist

harmonica. What would you do if say, Lysistrata looked at that photo and said something along the lines of,

"I am ashamed of the brothers that are pictured there, and I disown them and hope they all do time."

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

YOU are the racist

harmonica. What would you do if say, Lysistrata looked at that photo and said something along the lines of,

"I am ashamed of the brothers that are pictured there, and I disown them and hope they all do time."
..I'd wake up from the dream

FBI — Table 43

hahahhahahahah

YOU are the racist

..I'd wake up from the dream

Come on. I know it is a stretch. But try.

FBI — Table 43

You are clueless-----you can like good black people and despise the rest hun. Criminals, thugs, whinners, idiots, welfare hos, druggies/alcoholics, gang members etc aren't really likeable qualities in people of any color. Blacks seem to have more than their fair share---but there are good black people out there.

YOU AREN'T ONE OF THE GOOD people out there btw. I just thought you should know, manipulative whinner.

Forum List

Back