37 people died in Portland homicides this year, a more-than-sevenfold increase compared with the first five months of last year

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
In the year 2020, Portland, Oregon reduced its police budget by $15 million, and eliminated 84 positions in its police department.

On May 31, 2021, the Seattle Times reported:

“As of Sunday morning, 37 people had died in Portland homicides this year, a more-than-sevenfold increase compared with the first five months of last year, and a stark contrast to Seattle, a larger city, where 11 homicides had been recorded as of late May. So far this year, the victims have disproportionately been people of color.”

So the number of murders has had a “more-than-sevenfold increase” compared to the same time last year, and “the victims have disproportionately been people of color.”

In other words, the white progressives and leftists who control the government of Portland, Oregon, are waging war against people of color by defunding the police, and allowing violent criminals to commit more murders.

Clearly, the white progressives and leftists in Portland do not believe that black lives matter.

In the year 2020, Portland, Oregon reduced its police budget by $15 million, and eliminated 84 positions in its police department.

“As of Sunday morning, 37 people had died in Portland homicides this year, a more-than-sevenfold increase compared with the first five months of last year, and a stark contrast to Seattle, a larger city, where 11 homicides had been recorded as of late May. So far this year, the victims have disproportionately been people of color.”

So the number of murders has had a “more-than-sevenfold increase” compared to the same time last year, and “the victims have disproportionately been people of color.”

In other words, the white progressives and leftists who control the government of Portland, Oregon, are waging war against people of color by defunding the police, and allowing violent criminals to commit more murders.

Clearly, the white progressives and leftists in Portland do not believe that black lives matter.

DEFUND means NO FUNDING, not LESS FUNDING.

If cops are supposedly randomly murdering blacks for the lols, then just REDUCING their funding, doesn't make sense.

You need to ELIMINATE IT, so there are NO cops to do the murders.

Anything else is pussies talking shit and not backing it up.

What's of particular interest is that it's the people who actually voted for all the policies by Democrats that encourage the violence, who are paying the highest price. Across the nation, Leftist areas have become killing fields.

Yet they keep right on voting to satisfy their liberal hedonism, rather than voting logically to survive. oh well

Good bye lefties. Nice to C-ya...wouldn't wanna Be ya.

I see your concerned about the black people.

This shit is going on across the nation in our big cities to varying degrees, and they are run by democrats. Show me where a republican run city is having this kind of crime increase, I doubt there is any. And yet the voters vote the democrats into office just about every time. Look at NY, vote in a Repub and crime goes down; vote in a democrat and it goes back up. As far as I can tell, it's basically that the dems don't really care about maintaining law and order if it means pissing off the progressives. The lives and livelihoods of their own constituents are being lost, but they wont do anything about it. And it seems neither will their voters. Welp - I guess you get the gov't you deserve then.

I see this story is in the RW media today. LOL

And that is your best response to an 800% increase in murders? Try again, commie.

And that is your best response to an 800% increase in murders? Try again, commie.
fuck you bitch. We kick Portland's ass every dman day.

fuck you bitch. We kick Portland's ass every dman day.
Triggered? Truth hurt you snowflakes. The more you have to face the truth, the more triggered you get. Enjoy it--it has just started.

I see your concerned about the black people.
I think he seems more concerned about black people than you were with paying attention in class. The word you're looking for is YOU'RE, a contraction of YOU ARE, not a possessive pronoun.

I really think he is concerned about the black population and grammar is not my strong suit. I am more of a algebra, biology type.

If that's an effort to blame lefties for it, you've failed. You must have something better than that.

If that's an effort to blame lefties for it, you've failed. You must have something better than that.
Portland is governed by democrats. Democrats defunded their police dept. The immediate result was an 800% increase in murders as democrats turned a blind eye to a year of nonstop rioting. The democrats saved a little less that 500K per murder though. I see your obtuse response as the real failure. Try again.

1622578923383.png

I attribute all the increased homicides to the ANTIFA & BLM insurrectionists.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back