372 Different threads about Ben-Gotcha

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Did a search...there are 372 different threads with "Benghazi" in the title.:eek: Feel free to search yourself.

It's easy to look at that shocking figure and shake your head. Most of the authors of the threads will decry that the press isn't covering the "real" issues. Not that Ben-Gotcha is of course--it's a witch hunt plain and simple--but please remember this when you wonder why Washington isn't focusing on education, the economy, our trade imbalance, etc...

We get the government we deserve and their "focus" (it's actually just a small % of the House) on stuff like this is simply a reflection on what the vocal minority wants.

So congratulations; you've earned our dysfunctional Congress.

You actually counted, you need to get a life.

Did a search...took 5 seconds.

Perhaps harping on about something so comparatively minor is a truer indication of the lifelessness of the right wing.

Must be way more on Palin.

453...but yes she's equally as meaningless.

It goes to my point though; don't criticize Washington for not attending to the "real" issues when we're less than willing to discuss them ourselves.

We get the government we deserve.

Must be way more on Palin.

453...but yes she's equally as meaningless.

It goes to my point though; don't criticize Washington for not attending to the "real" issues when we're less than willing to discuss them ourselves.

We get the government we deserve.

if it's so bad, how come most of em are started by libtards like you, especially the newer ones?

When the right is finished beating this dead horse, how will they go after Obama next?

Perhaps harping on about something so comparatively minor is a truer indication of the lifelessness of the right wing.
Only a liberal asshole would think that what happened in Benghazi is comparatively minor. Obama worshipers most certainly are liberal assholes...expected to excuse the clown for his utter failure to act like a real President of the United States. :cuckoo:

I don't really have a problem with getting to the bottom of what happened and learning from any mistakes we made. In fact, I'd have a problem if we didn't.

But politicizing to try to score some cheap points (which is what is happening) is deplorable. Can anyone link me to statements of concern from these same people when seven US embassies were attacked and a total of 35 people were killed in those attacks during the Bush administration?

Can anyone show me where these people had an equal amount of interest in THOSE instances?

If not, their posts are just sub-human, destable attempts to curry political favor from death.

When the right is finished beating this dead horse, how will they go after Obama next?

They dont need to, Obamacare will kick in, and all those rising premiums, as well as a loss of quality in coverage and care.

The real question is, when Obamacare kicks in, how will the left come up with more unisured people to gain even more control? What number will they pull out of their ass this time?

Oh and nice how you want to get to the bottom of the death of an ambassador.....wow I guess he was just another useful idiot to the left. who's next to die, Cindy Sheehan?

Ah well it's not like they're going to get anything done in Congress anyway. The GOP are willing to put American through more pain as long as they don't give the appearance of giving the President a victory. That much is clear.

Did a search...there are 372 different threads with "Benghazi" in the title.:eek: Feel free to search yourself.

It's easy to look at that shocking figure and shake your head. Most of the authors of the threads will decry that the press isn't covering the "real" issues. Not that Ben-Gotcha is of course--it's a witch hunt plain and simple--but please remember this when you wonder why Washington isn't focusing on education, the economy, our trade imbalance, etc...

We get the government we deserve and their "focus" (it's actually just a small % of the House) on stuff like this is simply a reflection on what the vocal minority wants.

So congratulations; you've earned our dysfunctional Congress.

It reminds me of the millions of tax dollars, time and energy the GOP wasted trying to bring down Bill Clinton. Then they got Bush into the White House by going though the Supreme Court and w/o the popular vote, and kept him in by starting a war. Having lost the next election, they spend the next 8 years trying to bring down the Democratic administration instead of working with it for the benefit of the country. Now, they are afraid of the prospect of Hillary running in 2016 and are already trying to bring her down. They care nothing about what benefits this country. It's nothing but partisan politics, being bad losers and worse winners.

Last edited:

Only a liberal asshole would think that what happened in Benghazi is comparatively minor. Obama worshipers most certainly are liberal assholes...expected to excuse the clown for his utter failure to act like a real President of the United States.

If you weren't doing something to stop the halfwit inheritor from Tejas from invading Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies and deceptions that killed and maimed tens of thousands of Americans, then where is your credibility to be shooting off your filthy white trash mouth here?

Last edited:
I was debating whether to start a thread asking for a merge of the ben-gotcha' threads as well. The rw partisanship is positively craven in them

Craven implies with thought.

None of the filthy fucking white trash deja-vuing Bush have enough going on to be craven.
Craven are the people stampeding these human cattle hither and yon.

Don't believe me?
Picture a cow being craven.
Get it now?

Last edited:
And now there is 373...and all you did is repeat what you could have said in one of the other 372.
Hypocrite much?

Forum List

Back