38-year-old Florida manatee dies after ‘high-intensity’ sex with brother

I've had sex in much hotter water than that and survived it.

But Global warming and January 6th and dead manatees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing0301:

Science says water that hot is not good for the animals that live in it. Like coral. You idiot.

I wish you would boil your balls for 2 hours in 100 degree water and kill your sperm. LOL

Science says water that hot is not good for the animals that live in it. Like coral. You idiot.

I wish you would boil your balls for 2 hours in 100 degree water and kill your sperm. LOL

Cute.

I don't have balls.

Unless you're talking about golf balls.

But keep on trying. Some day, someone will come along and pat you on the back.

But everyone with a brain is over your lying global warming bullshit. You'd better give that up.

On second though, keep trying. We're all having a blast listening to you.

Cute.

I don't have balls.

But everyone with a brain is over your lying global warming bullshit. You'd better give that up.

You are a fringe thinker

Most Americans today (62%) say that man made climate change is affecting their local community either a great deal or some.

So you and 38 percent of right wing ignorant or lying Americans won't admit it.

Or this

More than 99.9% of studies agree: Humans caused climate change​

But I'll believe ohpleasejustquit knows more than they do on a silly political message board. LOL.

Cute.

I don't have balls.

Here's another I found. Looks like you are losing this argument

Roughly half of adults (48%) say climate change is mostly due to human activity; roughly three-in-ten say it is due to natural causes (31%) and another fifth say there is no solid evidence of warming (20%).

Although, too many stupid people. 51% idiots. But you are among the 31%.

You are a fringe thinker

Most Americans today (62%) say that man made climate change is affecting their local community either a great deal or some.

So you and 38 percent of right wing ignorant or lying Americans won't admit it.

Or this

More than 99.9% of studies agree: Humans caused climate change​

But I'll believe ohpleasejustquit knows more than they do on a silly political message board. LOL.

Okay.

I'm bored.

You win. :laughing0301:

Bye.

Here's another I found. Looks like you are losing this argument

Roughly half of adults (48%) say climate change is mostly due to human activity; roughly three-in-ten say it is due to natural causes (31%) and another fifth say there is no solid evidence of warming (20%).

Although, too many stupid people. 51% idiots. But you are among the 31%.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Okay.

I'm bored.

You win. :laughing0301:

Bye.

Well you certainly aren't going to get anywhere with me and I just pointed out your wrong opinion is fringe thinking. Unfortunately too many Americans are stupid like you. Conservatives. People who watch Fox. Misinformed idiots.

We need people to wake up. You attack science because it disagrees with your corporate masters.

Over the past half-century, the EPA and the Clean Air Act have dramatically reduced environmental pollutants and improved the health of all Americans. Despite this successful legacy, the EPA is facing an unprecedented threat. The White House has already rolled back emissions regulations designed to fight climate change and air pollution. By reducing efficiency standards, these rollbacks will cost consumers money. However, by reducing air quality, they may cost Americans far more than that.

Well you certainly aren't going to get anywhere with me and I just pointed out your wrong opinion is fringe thinking. Unfortunately too many Americans are stupid like you. Conservatives. People who watch Fox. Misinformed idiots.

We need people to wake up. You attack science because it disagrees with your corporate masters.

Over the past half-century, the EPA and the Clean Air Act have dramatically reduced environmental pollutants and improved the health of all Americans. Despite this successful legacy, the EPA is facing an unprecedented threat. The White House has already rolled back emissions regulations designed to fight climate change and air pollution. By reducing efficiency standards, these rollbacks will cost consumers money. However, by reducing air quality, they may cost Americans far more than that.

Whew!

Good thing, too! "Getting anywhere" with you is absolutely the last aspiration in my life.

But continue having your cute little tantrum. It's fun.

Whew!

Good thing, too! "Getting anywhere" with you is absolutely the last aspiration in my life.

But continue having your cute little tantrum. It's fun.

No I'm done. I showed you science is on my side and you are only listening to Republicans who are paid off by coal and oil lobbyists who want to continue polluting our earth for as long as possible because that is what maximizes profits.

Forum List

Back