3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

So, you have no proof Trump said anything to encourage violence.

I don't blame you for being angry. You have failed to support your claims.

Now, predictably, you will screech NUH UH.
You already said that. I made my argument that you need to look at the context of Trump’s actions and you ran away from that like a coward.

Are you going to address it this time? Clearly you won’t. Predictably you guys run your mouths and then cower like little bitches when something doesn’t fit the script of your right-wing talking points.

Dance for me, coward.

I'm perfectly fine with law-breakers being arrested.
Excellent. So we both agree with how the 700+ people have been arrested for their crimes on Jan 6.

Maybe those idiots shouldn’t have broken the law huh? Stupid games, stupid prizes.

Glad we agree.

You already said that. I made my argument that you need to look at the context of Trump’s actions and you ran away from that like a coward.

Are you going to address it this time? Clearly you won’t. Predictably you guys run your mouths and then cower like little bitches when something doesn’t fit the script of your right-wing talking points.

Dance for me, coward.
Dude. It's words on a screen. Obviously, you're far more emotionally invested in this than is healthy.

Meanwhile, Trump didn't encourage any violence. You, however, have been programmed by people with an interest in manipulating your childlike emotions, and you perform exactly as ordered.

Encouraging a violent mob to interfere with the certification of our election results due to some baseless claims of voter fraud isn’t exactly beneficial to our democracy.
Who encouraged violence?

On the contrary, every Conservative politician denounced and called an end to the violence.

So, do you retract?

Dude. It's words on a screen. Obviously, you're far more emotionally invested in this than is healthy.

Meanwhile, Trump didn't encourage any violence. You, however, have been programmed by people with an interest in manipulating your childlike emotions, and you perform exactly as ordered.
That’s nice.

Let me know when you’re ready to end your little dance recital, find your balls, and actually address what I said.

Bu-bu-but Kamala!

Your stupid deflection aside, do you support Trump’s actions when it comes to encouraging the violence on Jan 6?

”You’re very special. We love you.”

:p
Wait, are you unaware that this happened at a peaceful, pre-planned normal rally?

Trump was talking about the peaceful protests, and denounced the violence and told them to stop and go home.

Are you unable to understand the difference? Or are you just going to lie.

Like I said, Democrats love putting people in jail for thoughtcrimes. It's an old leftist tradition.
Last time I checked, breaking into government buildings and attacking police officers weren’t thoughtcrimes. They were, you know, actual crimes.

I’m glad we agree on putting criminals in jail.

That’s nice.

Let me know when you’re ready to end your little dance recital, find your balls, and actually address what I said.
internet tough guy.jpg

So why did Trump tell the mob ransacking the White House "You're special, we love you"?
Can you prove he was talking about the few hundred rioters and not the tens of thousands of peaceful protesters?

No, you can't, but that won't stop you from creative writing to smear people you don't like.

Forum List

Back