3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

Wait, are you unaware that this happened at a peaceful, pre-planned normal rally?

Trump was talking about the peaceful protests, and denounced the violence and told them to stop and go home.

Are you unable to understand the difference? Or are you just going to lie.
Is it a lie if he really believes his programming?

Trump was talking about the peaceful protests, and denounced the violence and told them to stop and go home.
HOURS later...after they had accomplished the goal of stopping the electoral count

And no...he did not denounce the violence

I've asked this many times on this forum, and no leftist can give an answer.

So be specific. The claim has been made by Democrats, the media, academia, big tech, etc.

How has Trump or Conservatives acted against Democracy?
You are actually asking that question like you don't know?

Last time I checked, breaking into government buildings and attacking police officers weren’t thoughtcrimes. They were, you know, actual crimes.

I’m glad we agree on putting criminals in jail.
I doubt we agree on the definition of "criminals".

Is this the part where I'm supposed to be intimidated?
No, this is the part where you keep running away from addressing my point while continuing to run your mouth to try to protect your delicate ego.

You guys aren’t hard to protect and it’s really entertaining watching you guys flail.

I've asked this many times on this forum, and no leftist can give an answer.

So be specific. The claim has been made by Democrats, the media, academia, big tech, etc.

How has Trump or Conservatives acted against Democracy?
Has any other losing president ever called on supporters to invade the Capitol to stop an election certification?

Has any other losing president ever called state election people to find him votes?

Has any other losing president called on states to stop counting votes?

People who break into government buildings and attack police officers. Criminals or not criminals?

That’s an easy one. You gonna answer it or are you going to run away again?
Criminals.

BLM and antifa rioters who broke into government buildings and attacked police officers. Criminals or not criminals?

No, this is the part where you keep running away from addressing my point while continuing to run your mouth to try to protect your delicate ego.

You guys aren’t hard to protect and it’s really entertaining watching you guys flail.
Says the guy who claimed Trump encouraged violence, then provided no proof.

Criminals.

BLM and antifa rioters who broke into government buildings and attacked police officers. Criminals or not criminals?
Criminals.

Excellent, so we agree that they’re actual criminals guilty of committing actual crimes. Not ”thoughtcrimes.”

Says the guy who claimed Trump encouraged violence, then provided no proof.
I made my argument. I said you need to look at the context behind what he did and said. You ran way from addressing my argument.

Keep digging that hole, coward.

Criminals.

Excellent, so we agree that they’re actual criminals guilty of committing actual crimes. Not ”thoughtcrimes.”
Guilty? Have all of them had trials? Many of them were held for months without charges. You know -- political prisoners.

Forum List

Back