3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

Well let’s look at that a little more.

He’s informed that his vice president is in danger from a violent mob that is breaking into the building.

He could have told the mob to be peaceful there. But he didn’t. He instead continued to criticize Pence.

Apparently you don’t see anything wrong with that. You think it’s a vague character critique? Would you have done that if you were in Trump’s position?
You sound like the MSM when they were saying Trump "never denounced white supremacy" when he did at every turn on the campaign trail, easily 15-20 times.. directly.

Trump called for peace that day multiple times, that's a fact. You know this fact. But, you're ignoring that and focusing on the split second where, as I said earlier, somehow these riotous jackoffs are going to look at their twitter while they're pushing against the doors of the capitol building.

You're trying to create something that isn't there.

I’m not interested in your lame whataboutism attempts to deflect from the topic. Sorry.
LMAO. Achieving a standard is not a "whataboutism". If you can't reference other situations, you're just running from standards, which so many on the left don't like.

Defining standards is important.

Trump called for peace that day multiple times, that's a fact. You know this fact.
Correct. I’m looking at the timeline though.

- He was informed that Mike Pence and his family were being evacuated because their lives were in danger from a violent mob.

- He posts more disparaging things about Pence.

- Then several minutes later he finally calls for peace.

This is a fact.

Correct. I’m looking at the timeline though.

- He was informed that Mike Pence and his family were being evacuated because their lives were in danger from a violent mob.

- He posts more disparaging things about Pence.

- Then several minutes later he finally calls for peace.

This is a fact.
Okay... I'll be fine with stating the fact that Trump called for peace many times.

If you want to say he was in poor taste to continue his critique at the wrong exact moment, have at it. However, it really holds no weight at all as far as being relevant in the discussion.

Weren’t you saying something about winning most of those cases?

You couldn‘t find them, could you?
I did not look for them. I trust that source. So, you are intelligent and a supporter of criminals or stupid enough to think the election wasn't stolen. You can't be both.

If you want to say he was in poor taste to continue his critique at the wrong exact moment, have at it. However, it really holds no weight at all as far as being relevant in the discussion.
I will have at it. And it’s very relevant to the discussion I’m having.

It shows a very clear character flaw that can be corroborated with Trump’s actions that day.

- He was condemning Pence when he knew that Pence’s life was in danger.

- He WAITED to call for peace because he was enjoying what he was witnessing.

- He told these violent rioters that he loves them and they’re very special.

- Several hours later he tried to justify what we all witnessed because the election was “stolen” from him.

That's not "poor taste".

That's inciting a dangerous mob. That's dangerous...and it certainly looks intentionally dangerous
If criticizing someone/something while they are under duress is automatically "inciting a dangerous mob"... then wouldn't it be also true that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, the Democrats, and the media all responsible for the violence in the BLM/George Floyd Riots considering they consistently criticized police and they country as being racist.. even as cities burned, police were harmed, and innocent civilians were killed all summer?

Well, we’ve already put to rest the lie that she encouraged more violence….now let’s look at the lie that she bailed out terrorists.

You didn't put shit to rest. You intentionally cut out the part of the quote where she said "it SHOULD NOT STOP!"

That is the definition of encouragement. Hence, you are quite obviously a hack and a lying fraud.

If criticizing someone/something while they are under duress is automatically "inciting a dangerous mob"... then wouldn't it be also true that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, the Democrats, and the media all responsible for the violence in the BLM/George Floyd Riots considering they consistently criticized police and they country as being racist.. even as cities burned, police were harmed, and innocent civilians were killed all summer?
Save your bullshit.

Trump was putting Pence's life in danger and it appeared he was doing it intentionally.

Any other incident you want to talk about...start a thread on it

I will have at it. And it’s very relevant to the discussion I’m having.
It really holds no weight in discussing what happened. I'm sorry.
It shows a very clear character flaw that can be corroborated with Trump’s actions that day.

- He was condemning Pence when he knew that Pence’s life was in danger.
Just as Biden/Democrats/Media condemned police as their lives were in danger from BLM rioters all summer of 2020.
- He WAITED to call for peace because he was enjoying what he was witnessing.
LMAO!!!!! Kook alert! Kook alert!

There it is, creative writing... fiction based on your hatred.
- He told these violent rioters that he loves them and they’re very special.
An obvious lie, one you are choosing to believe despite what obvious happened.
- Several hours later he tried to justify what we all witnessed because the election was “stolen” from him.
He thought the election was stolen. Hillary thought the same thing in 2016. Who cares.

Save your bullshit.

Trump was putting Pence's life in danger and it appeared he was doing it intentionally.

Hey, I'm sure you have proof of what Trump secretly thinks and his evil planning.

I'm sure his constant calls for peace were just pretend.

1641782107558.png

LMAO

You're unhinged. By all means, continue to create what Trump was thinking and when he was thinking it. Creative writing can really help people blow off steam when they hate someone. You should post some in the fiction section here.

It really holds no weight in discussing what happened. I'm sorry.
According to you.

If you were informed that your colleague is in danger from a violent mob, what would you do?

A) Call off the mob.
B) Post disparaging things about your coworker.

Difficult decision huh?

I've asked this many times on this forum, and no leftist can give an answer.

So be specific. The claim has been made by Democrats, the media, academia, big tech, etc.

How has Trump or Conservatives acted against Democracy?
Trump was looking to have our votes disregarded in order to be re-elected, although appointed is better term since he attempted to overturn the actual election by a number of actions he wanted political cronies to do for him (since he didn’t possess the power himself).

Well obviously, you won't address the point because you simply can't. You can't be held to a standard, so you'll punch someone when you can, but then cry foul when someone punches you.

According to you.

If you were informed that your colleague is in danger from a violent mob, what would you do?

A) Call off the mob.
B) Disparage your coworker.

Difficult decision huh?
LMAO. I simply don't care enough about this micro-point enough. It's not compelling whatsoever. You can continue to connect point A to point Y... such mere speculation is boring in my book.

Forum List

Back