3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

Yea? You did a great job of arguing that by running off like a cowardly bitch instead of actually addressing what I said.

Very compelling.
I addressed what you said. I did not provide the response you wanted ("By golly, you're right! Frog-march Trump to the Hague right now!"), so now you're being a petulant little bitch.

Maybe if you threatened to hold your breath until you turn blue...? Yeah, I'm sure that will convince me. You try that.

Free speech isn’t the issue here. He’s free to say what he wants and I’m free to express wether I approve of what he said or not.

I’m asking if you approve of what he said and you once again chose to take the little bitch route instead. Not unexpected from you.
Free speech is a bitch, ain't it? I am free to respond as I like. Your little bitch-fits change nothing.

Damn, how pathetic, demanding validation from strangers on the internet.

I addressed what you said. I did not provide the response you wanted ("By golly, you're right! Frog-march Trump to the Hague right now!"), so now you're being a petulant little bitch.

Maybe if you threatened to hold your breath until you turn blue...? Yeah, I'm sure that will convince me. You try that.
I asked if you approve of Trump’s actions that day. Do you?

Free speech is a bitch, ain't it? I am free to respond as I like.
Not relevant. I’m not questioning your freedom to bitch-out of addressing what I said. I’m just calling you a little bitch for doing so.

Glad we cleared that up. Good talk.

Not relevant. I’m not questioning your freedom to bitch-out of addressing what I said. I’m just calling you a little bitch for doing so.

Glad we cleared that up. Good talk.
News flash, child: What happened, happened. Your retarded little "gotcha" games are dumb. It makes no difference if I approve of Trump's actions a year ago.

Do you really think your good opinion of me is worth something? Hint: It's not. :auiqs.jpg:

You already know what I think.

Let’s discuss your claim about the lawsuits won. I dug into it and found something interesting from politifact.

I’m sure you won’t accept my source. So I think we should look at the actual lawsuits won. You can go ahead and post them now.

Or are you just going to continue blindly believing something that’s not true and not even bother to look them up yourself?
Shove politifact. And you are stupid. Thanks for admitting it.

Hey asshole.

Pence never LEFT the building

You need to go sit in the corner
Okay, I was wrong.

You guys see how easy that was? You ever consider saying it when you're wrong?

He was. He refused to leave. Wanted to finish the work.

What do you think Trump wanted on that day?
Trump wanted a fair election. Democrats told him to fuck off.

.. unless you think rioters look at their twitter while they're rioting.

Do you think the rioters, while they were inside stealing podiums and taking pictures were looking at their twitters?
It’s funny that you mention that because that’s exactly what was happening.

1:54

1:08

Forum List

Back