3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

And that's all part of the process, genius. From voting to final certification.
So Trump thought he could change how the votes were counted and certified after they were counted and certified.

Seems problematic.

So Trump thought he could change how the votes were counted and certified after they were counted and certified.

Seems problematic.
So did the SOS's, why did they get away with it?

Last edited:
So did the SOS's why did they get away with it?
For starters, seems like a bad idea for the person who lost the race to decide which votes should count.

You know, kind of a conflict of interest there.

Second, your accusation, like almost all your accusations, is bullshit.

Yes, that's the Party line. Meanwhile, Democrats have fought every attempt to make the process transparent.

Why is that?
The process was extremely transparent.

I still wonder what you think Trump wanted on Jan 6th. Your first answer was quite vague.

And yet, you still fail to post anything that proves Trump was inciting violence. NOTE: Your say-so is not compelling. Don't even try it.
There is proof that he was posting disparaging things about Pence as they were breaking into the building. The rioters were reading these tweets and it only encouraged them to continue with their attack. Care to address that? You’ve already demonstrated that you were unfamiliar with this fact and you have refused to discuss it.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the facts that day before you say factually wrong things, dunce.

No, child, I will NOT kiss your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.
I’m not asking you to kiss my ass. I’m asking you to open your mind to the possibility that Trump acted inappropriately that day.

I know it’s uncomfortable to you and you’d rather remain a blissfully ignorant dunce with factually incorrect beliefs. I’m just trying to help you.

For starters, seems like a bad idea for the person who lost the race to decide which votes should count.

You know, kind of a conflict of interest there.

Second, your accusation, like almost all your accusations, is bullshit.
The SOS in GA. changed the way a vote was validated. That is illegal. Period.

We'll see how fair the democrats think this next election is when they get creamed.

Maybe you should man up and admit that your claim of 14 trial wins was bullshit.
I do not think it was bullshit. There is a lot of evidence out there. It gets buried. The cover up has been successful in only one way. Every day it convinces people the election was stolen.

No, I don't have time to do homework for you. If there's a point you want to make, make it.
Sure. My point is that you were wrong when you said the following:

“The few hundred rioters who were busy being violent aren't going to stop, look at their twitter, and say "HEY GUYS, TRUMP JUST CRITICIZED PENCE, LET'S TURN UP THE HEAT!!" That's just a dumb thing to believe.”

I posted video evidence with time stamps showing exactly that in post 257.

You didn't put shit to rest. You intentionally cut out the part of the quote where she said "it SHOULD NOT STOP!"

That is the definition of encouragement. Hence, you are quite obviously a hack and a lying fraud.
Protests. Context. But that is not something you are capable of wrapping your mind around.

Can you prove he was talking about the few hundred rioters and not the tens of thousands of peaceful protesters?

No, you can't, but that won't stop you from creative writing to smear people you don't like.
So he wasn’t telling those ransacking the Capitol to go home?

Forum List

Back