4.6% unemployment rate

4.6 percent. ...Damn impressive

I remember 2009 when the rate broke 10 percent. Even though the market was recovering, GDP was positive, hiring was up

Republicans insisted......The unemployment rate is the most important economic factor

there are 90 million americans who are not in the work force. Most of them are not counted in the unemployment stats.

But continue your Obama worship, you can only do it for a few more weeks. Then, the end of an error and a new beginning under intelligent patriotic leadership.

I guess we'll see if you analyze the Trump UE numbers with the same bias you do the Obama numbers.

Let's see

Obama has 4.6% unemployment. $2 gas. Rising housing market. Low interest rates. Low inflation. Strong dollar.

Trump has nowhere to go but down

10 years - the longest post-war recession-to-recession span and we are approaching 8, Trump needs to stretch it to 13 to get re-elected. His persona is married to economy, if he isn't a businessman that delivers, then he is just a hard blowing clown.

GDPI1.jpg

Bush gave Obama the worst economy in 70 years......whatever Obama did would improve it

Trump is getting a solid economy and a Congress full of Teatards who won't support additional debt if the economy starts to tank

how come Obama never mentioned how many Americans have been out of work since 2009? and how many Americans have been filing for unemployment since 2009? nothing has changed,,we still have well over 50/60 million people out of the work force.

So you tell us. How many Americans, looking for work, have been unemployed for the last 8 years?

I remember 2009 when the rate broke 10 percent. Even though the market was recovering, GDP was positive, hiring was up

Republicans insisted......The unemployment rate is the most important economic factor

there are 90 million americans who are not in the work force. Most of them are not counted in the unemployment stats.

But continue your Obama worship, you can only do it for a few more weeks. Then, the end of an error and a new beginning under intelligent patriotic leadership.

I guess we'll see if you analyze the Trump UE numbers with the same bias you do the Obama numbers.
Trump himself has said the UE numbers are bogus
What will he say when his unemployment is at 4.6 percent?

Let's see

Obama has 4.6% unemployment. $2 gas. Rising housing market. Low interest rates. Low inflation. Strong dollar.

Trump has nowhere to go but down

10 years - the longest post-war recession-to-recession span and we are approaching 8, Trump needs to stretch it to 13 to get re-elected. His persona is married to economy, if he isn't a businessman that delivers, then he is just a hard blowing clown.

GDPI1.jpg

Bush gave Obama the worst economy in 70 years......whatever Obama did would improve it

Trump is getting a solid economy and a Congress full of Teatards who won't support additional debt if the economy starts to tank

Trump is already letting jobs go to Mexico and he's not even president yet. lolol

and Obama never brings these facts up in his boring SOTU addresses. he may bring up how many McDonalds jobs he's created,yet no mention that over 60% of the work force cant find jobs! there for, the real unemployment is closer to 25/30%

Nor should they

Why do you want to include 50 million retirees as "unemployed"?

He said the real number is about 40%.

We'll see if he uses that same number on his own watch.

Yes, I will. You can count on it.

Nor should they

OK, take them out. 40 million is what % of 300 million?

won't you insist that he does? I will.

Nor should they

You're asking a guy about numbers who thinks Trump won the popular vote?

I think Redfish went to Mathnasium and fell off the monkey bars. On his head.

Nor should they

You're counting children as being in the workforce? What year do you think this is, just for laughs?

Nor should they

You're counting children as being in the workforce? What year do you think this is, just for laughs?
What a fucking idiot you are....

95,000,000 people agree with me that you are a fucking idiot too....:lol:

won't you insist that he does? I will.

We'll see. hashtag bookmark this post. lol

Nor should they

Can we take out 10 million handicapped too?
How about 12 million stay at home moms?
How about students between 16-24?
How about children under 16?

Take all those out and you end up with around 8 million not in the workforce who want to be

Nor should they

Take all those out and you end up with around 8 million not in the workforce who want to be
95,000,000 million people no longer in the labor force disagree with you....

Nor should they

they made up the 4.6% just like they made up the Barry approval of 56%. maybe rats just assume that 65% of Americans are just so damn stupid, they will believe any facts coming from the white house.

Nor should they

they made up the 4.6% just like they made up the Barry approval of 56%. maybe rats just assume that 65% of Americans are just so damn stupid, they will believe any facts coming from the white house.

When Trump takes over in January....will they be making up numbers too?

Nor should they

When Trump takes over in January....will they be making up numbers too?
He will probably go back to the real number rather than using the fake formula Obama put in place....

Forum List

Back