4.6% unemployment rate

4.6 percent. ...Damn impressive

I remember 2009 when the rate broke 10 percent. Even though the market was recovering, GDP was positive, hiring was up

Republicans insisted......The unemployment rate is the most important economic factor

there are 90 million americans who are not in the work force. Most of them are not counted in the unemployment stats.

But continue your Obama worship, you can only do it for a few more weeks. Then, the end of an error and a new beginning under intelligent patriotic leadership.
Nor should they

Why do you want to include 50 million retirees as "unemployed"?

OK, take them out. 40 million is what % of 300 million?

Can we take out 10 million handicapped too?
How about 12 million stay at home moms?
How about students between 16-24?
How about children under 16?

Take all those out and you end up with around 8 million not in the workforce who want to be

many handicapped are employed, students and moms have part time jobs. I had a part time job at 14, have you ever had a job?

And those that aren't are out of the workforce

No reason for you to force them back in

Let the far right run around in circle beating their meat.

Beginning the first of February next year
Let's see

Obama has 4.6% unemployment. $2 gas. Rising housing market. Low interest rates. Low inflation. Strong dollar.

Trump has nowhere to go but down

10 years - the longest post-war recession-to-recession span and we are approaching 8, Trump needs to stretch it to 13 to get re-elected. His persona is married to economy, if he isn't a businessman that delivers, then he is just a hard blowing clown.

GDPI1.jpg

Bush gave Obama the worst economy in 70 years......whatever Obama did would improve it

Trump is getting a solid economy and a Congress full of Teatards who won't support additional debt if the economy starts to tank
Solid economy with record low growth, record low labor participation, and the world on fire. Sounds pretty solid to me.
And you in your dreams ignore the graph above. Trump is going to get the Labor Force Participation rate, along with his supporters, rammed down his throat every month.
So do you have graphs to explain the record unemployment of blacks and Latinos under Obama or not? Are they also all retired, handicapped, and kids under 16? LOL.

No no Tycho I love facts It's just when they're twisted and turned that I find problems and it seems to me republicans major in twisting and turning as well as outright lying

:banghead:
4.6 percent. ...Damn impressive

I remember 2009 when the rate broke 10 percent. Even though the market was recovering, GDP was positive, hiring was up

Republicans insisted......The unemployment rate is the most important economic factor

there are 90 million americans who are not in the work force. Most of them are not counted in the unemployment stats.

But continue your Obama worship, you can only do it for a few more weeks. Then, the end of an error and a new beginning under intelligent patriotic leadership.
Nor should they

Take all those out and you end up with around 8 million not in the workforce who want to be
Bottom line is despite all your 'splaining away Obama's failures, there exists a record low number of people in the labor force. Which makes the unemployment numbers utterly meaningless.

Nor should they

many handicapped are employed, students and moms have part time jobs. I had a part time job at 14, have you ever had a job?

Yup, the record 95 million out of work is all because of record retired, handicapped, or people under 16.

Liberal logic.

Let's see

Obama has 4.6% unemployment. $2 gas. Rising housing market. Low interest rates. Low inflation. Strong dollar.

10 years - the longest post-war recession-to-recession span and we are approaching 8, Trump needs to stretch it to 13 to get re-elected. His persona is married to economy, if he isn't a businessman that delivers, then he is just a hard blowing clown.

GDPI1.jpg

Bush gave Obama the worst economy in 70 years......whatever Obama did would improve it

Trump is getting a solid economy and a Congress full of Teatards who won't support additional debt if the economy starts to tank
Solid economy with record low growth, record low labor participation, and the world on fire. Sounds pretty solid to me.
And you in your dreams ignore the graph above. Trump is going to get the Labor Force Participation rate, along with his supporters, rammed down his throat every month.
So do you have graphs to explain the record unemployment of blacks and Latinos under Obama or not? Are they also all retired, handicapped, and kids under 16? LOL.

GDPI1.jpg

Nor should they

Yup, the record 95 million out of work is all because of record retired, handicapped, or people under 16.

Liberal logic.

Have any proof that isn't so.

I imagine you have a break down of who that 95 million are, don't you?

Liberal logic.

Roudy does not what you to provide one.

Yet beginning at the first of the month next Feb and every month thereafter that number out of the labor force will be provided in glaring type.

Let's see

GDPI1.jpg

Do you understand what the word "record" means?
It means more than ever before

How do you explain that unemployment of blacks and Hspanics has dropped six percent since a "record" high in 2008?

Liberal logic.

Yet beginning at the first of the month next Feb and every month thereafter that number out of the labor force will be provided in glaring type.

I also intend to post that U6 unemployment rate that Republicans love

No, you're confused. The labor participation rate includes those that have given up looking or taken part time jobs that don't count as full employment.

33% of Americans out of workforce, highest rate since 1978. The number of Americans aged 16 and older not participating in the labor force hit 92,898,000 in February, tying December's record, according to data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).Mar 7, 2015
33% of Americans out of workforce, highest rate since 1978 - RT.com
33% of Americans out of workforce, highest rate since 1978
Hey, if the Russians say it, it MUST be true as Tramp knows they NEVER lie, unlike Tramp himself!

And there soon will be over 100 million under Tramp, and then suddenly that will be a sign of how strong the Tramp economy is, I predict!!!

Let's see

GDPI1.jpg

Obama did NOTHING. His policies all FAILED. Obamacare is the worst piece of legislation in the history of our country---------Obama and the dems own it 100%.

And yes, lets look at Trump's jobs record every month for the next 4 or 8 years---bring it on.

and get over the 'Bush did it' bullshit. Obama owns what happened in the last 8 years, all of it and Trump is inheriting all of Obama's failures. But fear not, he will turn it around and the dem party will be reduced to rubble.

you idiot dems reelected Pelosi and now want to put a radical anti-American muslim in charge of the DNC. Kennedy and Truman are turning over in their graves.

Liberal logic.

I also intend to post that U6 unemployment rate that Republicans love

bring it on. Can't wait to ram it up your ass.

Forum List

Back