4.6% unemployment rate

Yup, the record 95 million out of work is all because of record retired, handicapped, or people under 16.

Liberal logic.
It will be when it passes 100 million under Tramp.
Mark my words, and DON"T DOUBT ME!!!!!

So Democrats are all about creating more people out of work who depend on the govt
And yet the UE rate increases under Republicans and decreases under Democrats.
depends on who is calculating it, and you fricken well know that.
So you admit Tramp will "rig" the numbers.
Thank you.

figures don't lie, but liars figure. all politicians are liars, its only a question of degree.

If the same UE calculations are used during Trump's term(s), then we can compare comparables and see whose results are better. If the methods of calculating are changed again, the stats become meaningless.

Yup, the record 95 million out of work is all because of record retired, handicapped, or people under 16.

Liberal logic.

last week he kept 1100 off the unemployment roles, kept them paying taxes and saved us from paying them welfare, unemployment, and food stamps, and he is not yet president.

Trump has done more in 3 weeks than Obama did in 8 years.

4.6 percent. ...Damn impressive

I remember 2009 when the rate broke 10 percent. Even though the market was recovering, GDP was positive, hiring was up

Republicans insisted......The unemployment rate is the most important economic factor

there are 90 million americans who are not in the work force. Most of them are not counted in the unemployment stats.

But continue your Obama worship, you can only do it for a few more weeks. Then, the end of an error and a new beginning under intelligent patriotic leadership.
Nor should they

Why do you want to include 50 million retirees as "unemployed"?

OK, take them out. 40 million is what % of 300 million?

Can we take out 10 million handicapped too?
How about 12 million stay at home moms?
How about students between 16-24?
How about children under 16?

Take all those out and you end up with around 8 million not in the workforce who want to be

many handicapped are employed, students and moms have part time jobs. I had a part time job at 14, have you ever had a job?
In November there were 30,170.000 disabled age 16+ not in a nursing home or other long term health care. 5,423,000 were working, 600,000 unemployed and 24,147,000 Not in the labor force. Table A-6. Employment status of the civilian population by sex, age, and disability status, not seasonally adjusted

Do you need the numbers for students, too? When classifying, work activity takes precedence. So anyone working will be employed even if they are a student or retired etc

So Democrats are all about creating more people out of work who depend on the govt

I don't know that. Do you really think the people change each administration? I know some of the people calculating the numbers have been doing it since Reagan. They don't change how they do things

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters
one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters

Cheap gas, lower unemployment, nobody's guns were ever "grabbed". What the fuck does the white working class want that they don't have? What a bunch of sensitive crybabies.

So you admit Tramp will "rig" the numbers.
Thank you.

figures don't lie, but liars figure. all politicians are liars, its only a question of degree.

If the same UE calculations are used during Trump's term(s), then we can compare comparables and see whose results are better. If the methods of calculating are changed again, the stats become meaningless.
The same UE calculations have been effect since 1994, yet the Right claims Obama changed them, So why is it not OK to claim Tramp will change them????

Liberal logic.
last week he kept 1100 off the unemployment roles,
Nope it was only 800 and he also paid the company $7 million to move 1300 jobs to Mexico

"he paid" I think not. They were given tax incentives by the state, something that every state does to attract and keep businesses. What Trump told them is that if they move to Mexico they will have to pay a tariff on units that they want to sell in the US. Nothing new about that either.

Why do you object to protecting American jobs?

I don't know that. Do you really think the people change each administration? I know some of the people calculating the numbers have been doing it since Reagan. They don't change how they do things

yeah, sure. and pigs with wings can fly up to 10,000 feet.

Liberal logic.
Nope it was only 800 and he also paid the company $7 million to move 1300 jobs to Mexico

"he paid" I think not. They were given tax incentives by the state, something that every state does to attract and keep businesses. What Trump told them is that if they move to Mexico they will have to pay a tariff on units that they want to sell in the US. Nothing new about that either.

OK have it your way, he gave them a $7 million tax break to move 1,300 jobs to Mexico, and there were no tariffs mentioned in the deal.

Cheap gas, lower unemployment, nobody's guns were ever "grabbed". What the fuck does the white working class want that they don't have? What a bunch of sensitive crybabies.
Velva missed you along with all the other suckers here VH ,kinetta etc etc Still at the other place

Liberal logic.

OK have it your way, he gave them a $7 million tax break to move 1,300 jobs to Mexico, and there were no tariffs mentioned in the deal.

To "not move" 1100 jobs to mexico. The tariff discussion was between Trump and the CEO. Not all such negotiations have to be public.

and 'he' did not give them a tax break, the state of Indiana did. Trump was the facilitator of the deal.

To "not move" 1100 jobs to mexico. The tariff discussion was between Trump and the CEO. Not all such negotiations have to be public.

and 'he' did not give them a tax break, the state of Indiana did. Trump was the facilitator of the deal.
Heard it was pence and deal couldn't be made unless pence was still gov ,,,, and trump goes on a suck m* d*** trip

yeah, sure. and pigs with wings can fly up to 10,000 feet.
This should be interesting. How do you think it works? Everyone in the federal government will be fired in January and replaced by Trump supporters? That the rules for every agency are changed with each new president?

It was not 1,100 jobs, it was 800 jobs, 300 of which were executive and research positions that were not going to Mexico even after the plants closed.

OK, take them out. 40 million is what % of 300 million?

Can we take out 10 million handicapped too?
How about 12 million stay at home moms?
How about students between 16-24?
How about children under 16?

Take all those out and you end up with around 8 million not in the workforce who want to be

many handicapped are employed, students and moms have part time jobs. I had a part time job at 14, have you ever had a job?

And those that aren't are out of the workforce

No reason for you to force them back in

Liberal logic.

Have any proof that isn't so.

I imagine you have a break down of who that 95 million are, don't you?
Based on your stupidity, there's no reason alarm for it to be the lowest it's been in almost 40 years.

Last edited:
Let the far right run around in circle beating their meat.

Beginning the first of February next year
10 years - the longest post-war recession-to-recession span and we are approaching 8, Trump needs to stretch it to 13 to get re-elected. His persona is married to economy, if he isn't a businessman that delivers, then he is just a hard blowing clown.

GDPI1.jpg

Bush gave Obama the worst economy in 70 years......whatever Obama did would improve it

Trump is getting a solid economy and a Congress full of Teatards who won't support additional debt if the economy starts to tank
Solid economy with record low growth, record low labor participation, and the world on fire. Sounds pretty solid to me.
And you in your dreams ignore the graph above. Trump is going to get the Labor Force Participation rate, along with his supporters, rammed down his throat every month.
So do you have graphs to explain the record unemployment of blacks and Latinos under Obama or not? Are they also all retired, handicapped, and kids under 16? LOL.

Do you understand what the word "record" means?
It means more than ever before

How do you explain that unemployment of blacks and Hspanics has dropped six percent since a "record" high in 2008?
Oh wow, record in the last 40 years, how's that? LOL
Obama has not been good for fellow blacks especially when it comes to jobs, nor has he helped them build safer neighborhoods and schools. Instead he's been excellent at inciting racial riots and demonizing the police, the very same people who's job it is to provide them safety. What a total asshole.

Roudy says Obama has not been good for blacks in employment when in fact he has been good and much better than Bush.

Forum List

Back