$4,700

Why is it OK for Obama to influence foreign elections yet the media didn't talk about that 24/7 for over two years and counting?

The only thing that Russian money accomplished was buying willing leftist groups who took that money and went out and spread racial division, hatred, and violence and got ignorant snowflakes to organize and March for them

Why is OK for Soros, and Bloomberg to spend Billions to influence elections?

How much money do you think Russia should be permitted to spend on influencing U.S. elections?
LOL.

Do you think $4,700 can turn an election? If so, you have my sympathy.

So how much are you ok with? What is the acceptable amount in your opinion?
don't we have an open society? when did we start discriminating against money?

Russia is not a part of American Society. You do understand that, right?
sure they are. you don't think they have people in the US? Mexico isn't part of American Society and we pay their people to live here. BTW, are you saying facebook isn't a global country?

I'd ask if you're being serious but I'm afraid I already know the answer.

Facebook is a global country? Do you even understand the words you use?

Hey fuckheads...this thread is BASED on an article from

Yea...RUSSIA TODAY...the state news org of Russia

RW idiots tried this 4700 horseshit post last week too ..

:auiqs.jpg:

Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election and spent a whopping $4,700. LOL!

The gaslighting of some Americans is too easy.

‘4,700 on Google ads – that’s it? We never found evidence of Russian collusion’
View attachment 238085
Who cares what they found--the investigation isn't over.
The Russians are still dressing up as Americans and spreading their ill will on American boards, like this one. And you don't care, do you? What in hell is wrong with you people? You say Democrats are unAmerican for not wanting a Wall, yet the Republicans are just as bad, closing their eyes to any thought of foreign influence in our elections.
They are still here. You are their dupes.

I see that you're still channeling Joe McCarthy.
Oh, go to hell. I'm right and you know it.

The 1950's are calling you, granny.

Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election and spent a whopping $4,700. LOL!

The gaslighting of some Americans is too easy.

View attachment 238085
Who cares what they found--the investigation isn't over.
The Russians are still dressing up as Americans and spreading their ill will on American boards, like this one. And you don't care, do you? What in hell is wrong with you people? You say Democrats are unAmerican for not wanting a Wall, yet the Republicans are just as bad, closing their eyes to any thought of foreign influence in our elections.
They are still here. You are their dupes.
You’ve been gaslighted, but don’t know it.
By whom?
LOL. Really?

How much money do you think Russia should be permitted to spend on influencing U.S. elections?
LOL.

Probably the same amount we spend influncing elections. I would prefer it was $0 but if we do it we have to expect others might do it also. I think Australia spent more than russia on the 2016 election . You ok with that or is it just the left’s fascination with russia.

It shouldn't be ok for ANYONE to use money to influence elections. Glad you agree.

But those people are Americans. Let's start with determining how much we're ok with foreign nations spending in our U.S. elections, then we can move on to U.S. citizens.

So, how much are you ok with?

The same reason it's okay for Hillary and the DNC to rigged primaries, cheat and debates, engage in election fraud, violate election and campaign Finance laws, and eventually screw Bernie Sanders over by giving Hillary his earned party nomination... which was altering the election, which should have been Bernie Sanders versus Donald Trump.

LOL.

Probably the same amount we spend influncing elections. I would prefer it was $0 but if we do it we have to expect others might do it also. I think Australia spent more than russia on the 2016 election . You ok with that or is it just the left’s fascination with russia.

Link to Australia amount spent?

RW idiots tried this 4700 horseshit post last week too ..

:auiqs.jpg:
You aren’t informed. Google’s CEO clearly stated Russia spent $4,700 on google ads promoting Donnie. I wonder how much they spent promoting Cankles.

Oh I dont know.....how much would be acceptable for barry to spend to influence Israeli elections?

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

It's odd that you're now the 2nd person to avoid answering the topic of the thread and try to divert to Obama.

Start a thread on that if you wish. I want to know how much you're ok with being spent on U.S. elections.

Doesn't seem much when compared to the $1.5 Billion Clinton spent to buy The White House or the $14 Million she spent for Russian Propaganda which resulted in Billions of Free Advertizing, i.e. Free Propaganda and a whole host of Fake Investigations.

LOL.

don't we have an open society? when did we start discriminating against money?

Russia is not a part of American Society. You do understand that, right?
sure they are. you don't think they have people in the US? Mexico isn't part of American Society and we pay their people to live here. BTW, are you saying facebook isn't a global company?

I'd ask if you're being serious but I'm afraid I already know the answer.

Facebook is a global country? Do you even understand the words you use?
fixed.

Forum List

Back