4 Hostages Rescued?!

Honor Rape
Either way she will pay the hamas terrorists back for a long time as a symbol of their terrorism that people all over the world can relate to

1718123608890.jpeg

Islam is unique in the modern world in that it can justify doing evil, if the objective is deemed to be good. Mo himself lied, cheated, and killed when it was convenient, and his actions are by definition "good" to Mohammedans.
The evangelicals are fine with Trump's sinning. Israel's paramilitary is terrorizing the west bank daily.

Not really

Christians conservatives just practice the separation of church and state that Godless libs only preach
nnnnnnnoooo. They compare Trump to David and Solomon. Christians are no worse, and no better, than Jews and Muslims. We're all cut from the same cloth. (-:

I hope we dont find out

She’s suffered enough and is entitled to her privacy
I think she would want the world to know that these “innocent civilians” are not such wonderful people. As it stands, we have libs defending them and calling anyone who doesn’t an “Muslim-hater.”

I also think the videos of what the barbaric Muslims did to innocent babies, children, teens, women, and men should be revealed (with the family’s permission, of course).

nnnnnnnoooo. They compare Trump to David and Solomon. Christians are no worse, and no better, than Jews and Muslims. We're all cut from the same cloth. (-:
I know there are trump supporters who sometimes make radical statements

Just as trump haters go over the top sometimes

But as a side note David and Solomon were a pair alpha males who did not fit the conservative family values profile either when it came to women

That does not excuse trump

but it is worth considering as you bash trump supporters

She was likely made to perform other “wifely” duties. We’ll find out soon enoigh.

I’m hearing all about her rescue from The Israel Guys. It was a wealthy home, belonging to an Al Jazeera journalist. An “innocent civilian”, the West read his articles.

The whole thing is despicable. Joe Biden annoyed because the rescue hindered his chance of a “deal”. :(

Yes, that too. The British deliberately bombed civilians in Dresden.
You’re such a warmongering fool. Ever heard of the Geneva Conventions? Your nation of Israel signed on to it, but has been violating it every day since 10/7.

Forum List

Back