4 Hostages Rescued?!

^ Prominent doctors and journalists are part of the Hamas terror network

More is coming out.

But such is the hatred of the Jews, no one wants to see what’s staring them in the face.

So they rescued four hostages, and the world condemned them for it. :(
The argument I'm getting now from the Hamas apologists, is: " Look at the 4 hostages. They look well fed. Gaza certainly took better care of them than Israel takes care of their Palestinian hostages.

Your leftism has fried your brain. Add in your hostility toward Jews, and….wow.
What "hostility towards Jews"?

First off, I have zero hostility towards Jews. If I have any "hostility" then it is directed towards Netanyahu's indicriminate killing of civilians in Gaza.

All of Hamas should be hunted down and killed like feral dogs, but that does not include a free pass to bomb civilians back to the stone age.

This argument, thus far, is part of the humanitarian argument, as it should be, but it completely ignores the tactical argument of leaving a population destitute and with nowhere left to live. What the future holds for Israel after this scorched earth campaign should be very troubling to people in Israel, and I'm sure it is for many living there, which does not include you.

First off, I have zero hostility towards Jews. If I have any "hostility" then it is directed towards Netanyahu's indicriminate killing of civilians in Gaza.

All of Hamas should be hunted down and killed like feral dogs, but that does not include a free pass to bomb civilians back to the stone age.

This argument, thus far, is part of the humanitarian argument, as it should be, but it completely ignores the tactical argument of leaving a population destitute and with nowhere left to live. What the future holds for Israel after this scorched earth campaign should be very troubling to people in Israel, and I'm sure it is for many living there, which does not include you.
Of COURSE you have hostility toward Jews! Why else would you be continuing to advance the Muslim terrorists’ lie about 35,000 dead civilians.

The very fact that you are so eager to think the worst of Jews that you would take the word of HAMAS says it all. Why would you believe their lies? Would you believe anti-American lies from ISIS? From Al Queda?

But for SOME reason….scratching my head here…..you believe HAMAS propaganda against Jews.

I’m sure the Germans had that in mind when they blitzed London. And likewise when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour.

I’m sure the Germans had that in mind when they blitzed London. And likewise when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour.
Or what about when WE (as in Americans) bombed Europe?

The Israelis have been amazingly effective in holding down civilian deaths - even though these civilians (for the most part) were glad to see Jews tortured to death on Oct 7 - and that is why 99.5% of the Gazan population remains alive. I believe the actual death count as of a week ago was 9,000 civilians, and 15,000 terrorists.

That’s an impressive ratio, especially when one considers how they hide behind the civilians. The civilian death toll would be less otherwise.

What the future holds for Israel after this scorched earth campaign should be very troubling to people in Israel, and I'm sure it is for many living there, which does not include you
Israel SHOULD have marched all these people into Egypt on October 8, but nobody has the stomach to do what needs to be done. NOBODY wants these nasty people living among them so the world expects a Western democracy to take them in.

Regardless what Israel does, the Palestinians will NEVER live peacefully with their neighbors -- least of all, Israel

Of COURSE you have hostility toward Jews! Why else would you be continuing to advance the Muslim terrorists’ lie about 35,000 dead civilians.

The very fact that you are so eager to think the worst of Jews that you would take the word of HAMAS says it all. Why would you believe their lies? Would you believe anti-American lies from ISIS? From Al Queda?

But for SOME reason….scratching my head here…..you believe HAMAS propaganda against Jews.
Sadly, your persecution complex precludes you from rational thought and critical thinking, provided, of course, such a thing were possible in the first place.

That's doubtful.

Sadly, your persecution complex precludes you from rational thought and critical thinking, provided, of course, such a thing were possible in the first place.

That's doubtful.
Sadly, your bias prevents you from answering my question: why are you advancing the anti-Israel lies put out by HAMAS?

Sadly, your bias prevents you from answering my question: why are you advancing the anti-Israel lies put out by HAMAS?
Why do you wrongly insist these casualty figures are from Hamas?

At least try and sound informed. The official statistics reported on the ground are from the Gaza Ministry of Health.

Here is some additional reading I will kindly provide you.

Why do you wrongly insist these casualty figures are from Hamas?

At least try and sound informed. The official statistics reported on the ground are from the Gaza Ministry of Health.

Here is some additional reading I will kindly provide you.

And where do you think the Gaza Ministry of Health got those statistics? From HAMAS!

And they have since admitted that the statistics were a LIE. Are you not aware of that? Why are you still advancing the now-debunked lie?

answer: because you side against Israel. And we know why.

And where do you think the Gaza Ministry of Health got those statistics? From HAMAS!

And they have since admitted that the statistics were a LIE. Are you not aware of that? Why are you still advancing the now-debunked lie?

answer: because you side against Israel. And we know why.
None of that is true, making further discussion pointless.

I hope someday you take the blinders off, but I won't hold my breath.

Don't forget to read the link I so kindly provided.

None of that is true, making further discussion pointless.

I hope someday you take the blinders off, but I won't hold my breath.

Don't forget to read the link I so kindly provided.
Wow. You are quite ignorant.

Wow. You are quite ignorant.
Ask yourself what happens when the last Hamas member is hunted down and killed. Where do the survivors go?

What do they return to? A mountain of rubble? One can justify collateral damage in bombing out the bad guys, but leveling one neighborhood after another and leaving nothing standing is something that Israel will be forced to reckon with.

... indicriminate killing of civilians in Gaza.

All of Hamas should be hunted down and killed like feral dogs, but that does not include a free pass to bomb civilians back to the stone age....
Hey, remember when we were discussing "criticism of Israel, her government, and her conduct"? Yeah, this is a fantastic example of NOT doing that.

Forum List

Back