4 Hostages Rescued?!

The Steal was real ( 6-8 Counties in 5 States )
Halted the count in 5 states on the weirdest of excuses - a toilet was leaking, people were tired, whatever - and then plastered the windows with paper so people couldn’t see what they were doing, and we are supposed to believe it’s all on the up and up?

What they just pulled with the N.Y. sham trial and bogus, made-up felony proves how low they will go to keep Americans from choosing who they want for president.

Got another one: The Dems harvested just over 10,000 votes to give Biden a very slim win in Arizona.

Jewish population there: 82,000
It'll take massive cheating far beyond 2020 to keep the White House.

A white friend who has black family and friends (and Hispanic) says everyone he knows is voting Trump.

Great news about the four hostages rescued! :thup:

I would have thought most of them were dead by now.
They THINK about a quarter of them have been murdered. Not sure how they know. May Israel rescue the rest. There are many more.

This young woman was reunited with her family today.

They should have chosen better leaders than Hamas.

Where do you get your numbers BTW. HAMAS. are corrupt UN who took part in Oct 7??
They chose the government they supported. Now they need to turn in their terrorist leaders and tell Israel where the Hostages are -- if they want Peace. They know.

Yes they should, but but but.....they havent.

Seems War must continue then
And this is why I don't give a damn about Gaza.

Every day my tiktok feed sticks pleas from Gaza for donations. I'm sick of it. I tap "not interested" but these videos keep coming

They've killed 35,000 civilians, Carlin.
Are you retarded?
Carl

How many Hamas leaders have been killed?​

Before 7 October, Hamas was thought to have about 30,000 fighters in Gaza

Last edited:
They've killed 35,000 civilians, Carlin.
Who told you THAT? The Muslim terrorists? They lied. What are you so eager to believe the worst about Jews that you give credence to what Jew-hating Muslim terrorists say

Who told you THAT? The Muslim terrorists? They lied. What are you so eager to believe the worst about Jews that you give credence to what Jew-hating Muslim terrorists say
Everything with you is so binary, it is to the point that any criticism of Israel is immediately disregarded as fake news.

Everything with you is so binary, it is to the point that any criticism of Israel is immediately disregarded as fake news.
Rather it is to say that so very few people MAKE any actual criticisms of Israel and her governmental policies and conduct.

Forum List

Back