4 Men in Oklahoma Found Cut in Half

wow! horrible :omg:

they started celebrating Halloween early!

very very sick!

What's going on in Oklahoma. Drug cartels is this person's theory. Let's allow a few million more illegals to walk out into the country. What could possibly go wrong?

Out for a group bike ride my a$$.
Sounds most likely they were thugs that messed with the wrong person/people.

That stuff doesn't happen to normal people not involved in some heavy shit.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

I agree, The Drug Cartel's calling card. Dismembered bodies or rape trees with ladies underwear hung up in the branches.

Were the killers trying to make some weird point by "chopping them in half"? How do you chop someone in half? A chainsaw? Were they mutilated in other ways and the media decided to use the phrase "chopped in half"? You almost never get the whole story on the board.

I thought I'd read some place else around here that these cats were thieves and were pulling carts behind their bikes with the intent of ripping off the guy's salvage yard?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Were the killers trying to make some weird point by "chopping them in half"? How do you chop someone in half? A chainsaw? Were they mutilated in other ways and the media decided to use the phrase "chopped in half"? You almost never get the whole story on the board.

horrible!

when the psychos mutilate bodies, they cut off the head first, then the arms and then the legs and leave the torso....that's what Crime Investigation shows.

to chop in half doesn't make any sense acording to the crime shows I watch on TV.

Out for a group bike ride my a$$.
Sounds most likely they were thugs that messed with the wrong person/people.

That stuff doesn't happen to normal people not involved in some heavy shit.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
They don't look like nerdy kids going for a bike ride. A friend from Oklahoma said what you said. They messed with the wrong people and got small town justice. I believe in the Mexican drug cartel thing though

May be foul play involved??? For fucks sake they were sliced in two and apparently bullet riddled, and by bike ride do they mean Harley's or Schwinn's??? They sure as hell don't look like the crew to ride around on pedal power, I would wager they were all riding with whatever outlaw bikers hold sway in those parts and it went bad as bad can go....

Biking...as in...we lost our drivers licenses and this is how we get around now.

We got a bunch of them in my little town. The cops know them by sight so they can't drive illegally without getting caught...so now they ride bikes with trailers.

Last edited:
May be foul play involved??? For fucks sake they were sliced in two and apparently bullet riddled, and by bike ride do they mean Harley's or Schwinn's??? They sure as hell don't look like the crew to ride around on pedal power, I would wager they were all riding with whatever outlaw bikers hold sway in those parts and it went bad as bad can go....
Bicycles, believe it or not

Remains found in Oklahoma identified as 4 missing men and police say they were shot and dismembered. Mark Chastain, 32, Billy Chastain, 30, Mike Sparks, 32, and Alex Stevens, 29, were reported missing last week after they went on a bicycle ride.

This type of thing will likely become very common.
Biden and Democrats have done everything humanly possible to ensure the cartels gain a good foothold and setup shop here.

Doesn't it go well with our new 3rd world status ?
In twenty years or so the USA will be just as corrupt (and violent) as Mexico or any other South of the Border country.

'All that was required for evil to prevail"................................
Future generations are royally fooked

Forum List

Back