4 more years, baby!Graph: Biden’s 1st 2 years were the 2 strongest years of job growth in history, more than Reagan & Bush combined...Trump lost jobs

Perhaps the OP will share with us SPECIFICALLY what Biden did to spur the alleged jobs growth...END THREAD!

Why don't you show the jobs under Trump that were created? Best in history, Biden is riding Trump's coat tails after his jobs are coming back. Show me a good job Biden has created, besides the jobs he got Hunter.

i pre-emptively answered that question. learn to read for a change

I see, well you should learn to write.

"the economy is going gangbusters than to" :auiqs.jpg:

"the spending increases"...:auiqs.jpg:WTF? whose spending increases? Inflation? Fuck, you defeat your purpose.

" and tax hikes that Biden put in place"...:auiqs.jpg:...Wait, you're saying tax hikes build jobs? No shit really? Where, in govt.?

What tax hikes?

the economy is going gangbusters than to the spending increases and tax hikes that Biden put in place, my friends

Do Trump from January 2017 to February 2020.

WHAT ARE THOSE NUMBERS?

You know this is bullshit. Why are you posting it?

Are you stupid, or are you trolling?

I see, well you should learn to write.

"the economy is going gangbusters than to" :auiqs.jpg:

"the spending increases"...:auiqs.jpg:WTF? whose spending increases? Inflation? Fuck, you defeat your purpose.

" and tax hikes that Biden put in place"...:auiqs.jpg:...Wait, you're saying tax hikes build jobs? No shit really? Where, in govt.?

What tax hikes?
i meant to say thanks to. i know how to write, i just make mistakes sometimes, because i'm a human being

Just like Obiden 1.0 Stock Market “rebound” lol! Dead Cat Bounce. no where to go but “up” or massive collapse, end times.
I saw a headline in a leftist rag that made me guffaw this afternoon. "The Economy is Resilient in Spite of a Recession." Such a spin. LOLOLOL.

the economy is going gangbusters than to the spending increases and tax hikes that Biden put in place, my friends

Tell it to the Keystone Pipeline workers he fired on day one.

He also fired countless workers with vaccine mandates. I know a 30-yr employee who was fired.

He fired federal workers and military veterans. All for politics.

Although I like a lot of your threads, this thread is a joke.

More jobs would have been created if a literal potato were president.

1676768471562.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back