4 myths many on the right believe about liberalism -- updated

2,3 and 4 are correct.

as to the 1 some more educated leftards KNOW that the left adores the rich until it gets its full power grip.

The latter part is remembered just by the few very rich leftards only, but they always think they will always be the puppeteers :D

All the new bs GOP has is stupid talking points and insults, and mindless obstruction. America has NEVER SEEN SUCH A HUGE BS PROPAGANDA MACHINE AS fOX, rUSH, bECK, hERITAGE, iSSA, ETC ETC ETC. all FINANACED BY GREEDY BILLIONNAIRES AND HATER DUPE ZOMBIES WHO INHABIT ANOTHER PLANET...gd shift key lol...

get out your decoder rings folks.....you may need the new updated one.....

Liberals don't hate rich people, because a lot of them are rich people. Speaking personally I just hate the plutocracy. Warren Buffett makes $37,000,000,000 every day because the American economy has been stolen from the rest of us. When this kind of shit happens, you know something is wrong.

Now I'll wait for the group-think right to tell me how this translates into 1980 dollars and how he didn't have insider information to do it.

Buffett's wealth soared $37 million a day in 2013

So you don't hate all rich people just selective rich people, are you pissed at Buffett because his money will go to charity instead of the government or because he's just good at making it?

So Buffett is donating all that money to charity? Oh, excuse me. I didn't know that. Want to corroborate that for me? Or just blow more pixelated methane here?

But he's part of the fix and the fix is in. The top 1% owns 40% of the wealth in America. The bottom 80% owns only 7%. Do you think it was that way in the 1960s? Or even the mid-1980s?

Do you need me to attach links to the above figures? Or can you do it yourself? There's too many links here to list.
It ISN'T your fucking money. WHEN are you going to learn YOU aren't entitled to it...and YOU can't have it unless YOU steal it through Gubmint?

MOOCHER.

I could do the same kind of myths most liberals believe about conservatives but what would be the point? Conservatives for example don't hate the poor, middle class, minorities, or women but nothing will ever make the partisan left believe otherwise.

All the new bs GOP has is stupid talking points and insults, and mindless obstruction. America has NEVER SEEN SUCH A HUGE BS PROPAGANDA MACHINE AS fOX, rUSH, bECK, hERITAGE, iSSA, ETC ETC ETC. all FINANACED BY GREEDY BILLIONNAIRES AND HATER DUPE ZOMBIES WHO INHABIT ANOTHER PLANET...gd shift key lol...

And we hear from the biggest group think freak in the basket, what took ya so long?

From the one who can't shake the wet paper bag off his own head.

But he's part of the fix and the fix is in. The top 1% owns 40% of the wealth in America. The bottom 80% owns only 7%. Do you think it was that way in the 1960s? Or even the mid-1980s?

Do you need me to attach links to the above figures? Or can you do it yourself? There's too many links here to list.

[/B]

yes, it was.

More stuff we conservatives believe about liberals (except this is all true):

5. Liberals feel the need to demonize the people whose money they are stealing, so liberals can assuage their guilt about taking money from those people because it is "the right thing to do".

For example, calling the people they are forcing to buy health insurance "freeloaders" so they can overcharge them for insurance and give that money to people who did nothing to earn it. It takes a serious mental twist to call the people you are stealing from "freeloaders" when you are giving the money you stole to ACTUAL freeloaders.

And then there is "you didn't build that". Used to justify making ALL rich people pay "just a little bit more" in taxes. This particular mental twist seems to think rich people are the ONLY people using bridges and roads!
WE did build that, and when are you assholes going to learn it ISN'T YOUR MONEY, and YOU aren't entitled to it? That make YOU and the government THIEVES that should be flogged. CRIMINALS that you are.

Serious comprehension and kneejerk reaction fail. :lol:

5. Liberals feel the need to demonize the people whose money they are stealing, so liberals can assuage their guilt about taking money from those people because it is "the right thing to do".

For example, calling the people they are forcing to buy health insurance "freeloaders" so they can overcharge them for insurance and give that money to people who did nothing to earn it. It takes a serious mental twist to call the people you are stealing from "freeloaders" when you are giving the money you stole to ACTUAL freeloaders.

And then there is "you didn't build that". Used to justify making ALL rich people pay "just a little bit more" in taxes. This particular mental twist seems to think rich people are the ONLY people using bridges and roads!
WE did build that, and when are you assholes going to learn it ISN'T YOUR MONEY, and YOU aren't entitled to it? That make YOU and the government THIEVES that should be flogged. CRIMINALS that you are.

No...Reality. Keep laughing moocher.

No...Reality. Keep laughing moocher.

:lol:

Read my post again. Slowly. If you need help with any words, let me know.

While under Voodoo and high payroll taxes and state and local taxes and fees, the nonrich have never paid MORE in ALL taxes and fees, the rich LESS, WHILE THE COUNTRY FALLS APART, AND THE NONRICH ARE NOW SAVING in negative terms- in 2007- now it's even worse...Pub dupes lol...

Last edited:
Liberals don't hate rich people, because a lot of them are rich people. Speaking personally I just hate the plutocracy. Warren Buffett makes $37,000,000,000 every day because the American economy has been stolen from the rest of us. When this kind of shit happens, you know something is wrong.

Now I'll wait for the group-think right to tell me how this translates into 1980 dollars and how he didn't have insider information to do it.

So you don't hate all rich people just selective rich people, are you pissed at Buffett because his money will go to charity instead of the government or because he's just good at making it?

So Buffett is donating all that money to charity? Oh, excuse me. I didn't know that. Want to corroborate that for me? Or just blow more pixelated methane here?

Guess you missed when he said his money was going to charity and I think you're a big enough girl to look it up. But tell me what did Buffet do that cost you a single dollar or prevented you from making a single dollar? Better yet, what stopped you form doing the same thing he did? My own decisions stopped me, do you have the guts to admit the same?

I could do the same kind of myths most liberals believe about conservatives but what would be the point? Conservatives for example don't hate the poor, middle class, minorities, or women but nothing will ever make the partisan left believe otherwise.

the way some of them explain how they dont makes it look like they do....some are not very good at explaining their position....

And we hear from the biggest group think freak in the basket, what took ya so long?

From the one who can't shake the wet paper bag off his own head.

how would you know?....you did not cut out any holes for your eyes on your bag.........

While under Voodoo and high payroll taxes and state and local taxes and fees, the nonrich have never paid MORE in ALL taxes and fees, the rich LESS, WHILE THE COUNTRY FALLS APART, AND THE NONRICH ARE NOW SAVING in negative terms- in 2007- now it's even worse...Pub dupes lol...

hold on Frankie....i have to get the new Ring....the old one locked up....

So you're admitting the country is falling apart under your dear leader gutter trash. The new budget raises those fees even more and maobama said he wants more. I'm sure you will find a way to blame someone else won't you?

I don't get it. How is the left stealing money from the rich? I hear this a lot from you righty tighties and it doesn't make any sense why you believe it. You do realize revenue benefits conservatives too right?

So you're admitting the country is falling apart under your dear leader gutter trash. The new budget raises those fees even more and maobama said he wants more. I'm sure you will find a way to blame someone else won't you?

You do realize that one of Obama's primary goals was to raise taxes on the wealthy right?

Forum List

Back