4 myths many on the right believe about liberalism -- updated

The liberals hate the rich is partly correct they do hate them but only during election years when they need a scapegoat to push the class warfare agenda in the non election years when their looking for cash to fund their next campaign they love them.

It is so obnoxious when i hear the cons on this board demonize liberals by generalizing them in some way. People are individuals. We all have our own opinions and level of intellectual reasoning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TKMKbifgQ]Young School Kids Taught to Praise Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Enough said.

Henry H thanks for looking out for me. Obama is a centrist? Obama has slashed billions by getting rid of public sector jobs, where? I am afraid that one of the liberal viruses that seems to be spreading is the belief that if a liberal says it it must be true. How about the jones guy who had to resign, centrist? How about this Podesta cat who is going tell Obama to rule by slash and burn executive orders? Is a centrist someone who leads from behind or agrees with abolishing 200 years of precedent by doing away with the filibuster? Let me save the best for last, using the presidents own words, is a centrist someone who wants to fundamentally change America? So Billy if just a few of your statements are false it makes the rest of your statements suspects.

Henry H thanks for looking out for me. Obama is a centrist? Obama has slashed billions by getting rid of public sector jobs, where? I am afraid that one of the liberal viruses that seems to be spreading is the belief that if a liberal says it it must be true. How about the jones guy who had to resign, centrist? How about this Podesta cat who is going tell Obama to rule by slash and burn executive orders? Is a centrist someone who leads from behind or agrees with abolishing 200 years of precedent by doing away with the filibuster? Let me save the best for last, using the presidents own words, is a centrist someone who wants to fundamentally change America? So Billy if just a few of your statements are false it makes the rest of your statements suspects.

Except that what I said is not false. What I may have been wrong is that his attempt to streamline the government failed, but he did in fact try which makes him a centrist.

Obama seeks more power to merge agencies, streamline government - The Washington Post

It amazes me how the idea of doing basic research escapes you cons.

Forum List

Back