4 traitorous women found guilty of leaving food and water for 'illegal alien' invaders in desert

--- Four women found guilty after leaving food and water for migrants in Arizona desert --- guess that they are supposed 'amerikuns' that live in the USA and who work to flood the USA with illegal mexican and 'otm' alien invaders eh ??
Wow, women trying to prevent dehydration and death. How unAmerican of them!

Also they weren’t working to flood the US with Alien Invaders you dimwit. They were working to prevent other people from dying simple as that.

You and CandyCorn signing up to support them when they caught and released??

Because BY LAW, they cannot work while awaiting deportation.. Open your bleeding hearts wide and invite them and thousand more to your place...
No, why would you assume that? If people are caught crossing the border illegally then they are likely going to be sent back, that’s the law

--- Four women found guilty after leaving food and water for migrants in Arizona desert --- guess that they are supposed 'amerikuns' that live in the USA and who work to flood the USA with illegal mexican and 'otm' alien invaders eh ??

Also they weren’t working to flood the US with Alien Invaders you dimwit. They were working to prevent other people from dying simple as that.

Because BY LAW, they cannot work while awaiting deportation.. Open your bleeding hearts wide and invite them and thousand more to your place...
No, why would you assume that? If people are caught crossing the border illegally then they are likely going to be sent back, that’s the law
----------------------------------------- not quickly enough for me and America and they might infect some Americans with their various diseases simply by being in the USA Slade .

----------------------------------------- not quickly enough for me and America and they might infect some Americans with their various diseases simply by being in the USA Slade .
Maybe not enough for you but don’t pretend to speak for the rest of America. If you’re scared of disease then you got a bigger problem on your hands with tourism. You’re gonna have to shut down international travel. Good luck with that

Because the border patrol is only letting a very few people through each day, and turning the rest away. It might take months to reach the front of the line. We need more people to process the ones trying to apply for asylum.

If these people are truly seeking asylum then why do they seem to reject Mexico? After all, that is a shorter journey. In fact, why not seek asylum in other countries?

Because the border patrol is only letting a very few people through each day, and turning the rest away. It might take months to reach the front of the line. We need more people to process the ones trying to apply for asylum.

If these people are truly seeking asylum then why do they seem to reject Mexico? After all, that is a shorter journey. In fact, why not seek asylum in other countries?
You should ask them

The ones to worry about are the anti-vacs nuts.

I’ll just say this. It’s not traitorous to give someone water or medical treatment if they need it. But to let a person like that get on welfare or to employ an illegal is not humanitarian. It’s destructive to our nation.

When you flood the market with cheap labor wages go down.

Sheep! I don’t buy into all those vaccines. It’s a big business and scam.

How many vaccines are you willing to go along with?

You can ask Bulldog but if you want a real answer you should ask them. Gain a little perspective

They have already answered by trying to invade our border, moron. I want to know why folks like Bulldog assume they are all asylum seekers. Trying to discuss this issue with you monolithic neo-Marxist types is futile I guess.

i use no vaccines and my thinking has nothing to do with 'vaccines' . These invading third worlders are disease ridden with disease that had been eradicated from the USA but is being reintroduced to the USA by these third worlders . Disease is likely to infect American kids primarily , and through schools Sealy .

----------------------------------- i think that they have the Legal RIGHT to refuse vaccinations don't they Bode .

You can ask Bulldog but if you want a real answer you should ask them. Gain a little perspective

They have already answered by trying to invade our border, moron. I want to know why folks like Bulldog assume they are all asylum seekers. Trying to discuss this issue with you monolithic neo-Marxist types is futile I guess.
It’s only futile if you make it that way. Using propaganda like calling them invaders is you doing your partisan part. Of course not all of them are asylum seekers either, I’d be surprised if Bulldog was claim that was the case. Maybe you’re just not listening

Not under the "catch and release" program that your tribe subscribes to. They don't wait 5 months for a hearing on amnesty or even 20 days for their deportation hearing. They got set loose.

Regardless of the obvious deportees, amnesty cases are BACKLOGGED BY NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND CASES.. Think they are all sitting in cages waiting on the #900,001 to be called when the service sign is blinking "NOW SERVING -- #5349" ????

It’s only futile if you make it that way. Using propaganda like calling them invaders is you doing your partisan part. Of course not all of them are asylum seekers either, I’d be surprised if Bulldog was claim that was the case. Maybe you’re just not listening
------------------------------------------------ should be NO asylum , should be NO immigration Slade .

Not under the "catch and release" program that your tribe subscribes to. They don't wait 5 months for a hearing on amnesty or even 20 days for their deportation hearing. They got set loose.

Regardless of the obvious deportees, amnesty cases are BACKLOGGED BY NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND CASES.. Think they are all sitting in cages waiting on the #900,001 to be called when the service sign is blinking "NOW SERVING -- #5349" ????
What exactly is my tribe? This outta be good

The propaganda is calling them asylum seekers.

Forum List

Back