4 traitorous women found guilty of leaving food and water for 'illegal alien' invaders in desert

If I ever had the FU money, I’d open up 100s aid stations through the southwest. They’d have 2 things; water, food, and a motion detector that notified the border patrol to come pick them up. We can’t have open borders but we can have open hearts. I applaud the 4 women and hope they get right back to it.

That is alright with me as long as you understand the illegal migrants need to be stopped and sent home.

That’s been the message from the left since day uno.
Sure. That's the message "sanctuary cities" is sending.

:aug08_031:

Which I’m against too.
Listen, I respect you. Generally, you are an independent thinker. However, don't make the statement that has been, "the message of the left from day uno." We both know that the left, and the right send mixed messages. They both have conflicts of interest. The left wants undocumented here b/c, they rightly or wrongly believe those folks will increase their voter rolls. The right tells their voters they want secure borders b/c that is what they want to hear, but they secretly tell their donors they will try to make sure that the flow of black market labor remains.

It's a corrupt system.

We must try to speak and write frankly about it.

We like to tell the truth.
Conservatives rarely tell the truth – this post is yet another example.

The notion that ‘the left’ somehow ‘supports’ undocumented immigration is a lie.

Since before the advent of immigration as an ‘issue,’ liberals have always advocated the enforcement of immigration law consistent with Supreme Court rulings as to how that law is to be enforced.

Bullshit. Leaving them food and water is not encouraging them unless your saying that preventing them from dying is what’s enabling them which is a dumbass arguement
Would be even better if we could provide limo service from the illegal's shithole to the city/neighborhood of their choice, with an assortment of refreshment salong the way of course.
They probably won’t like the shithole you live in.
Need I remind you I live in Prague, not SW Missouri? Perhaps we could petition the Czech government for flights for the poor immigrants since a limo would hardly do. BTW, we have lots of Gypsies if you're interested.
Oh, so it's a European shithole which is just an older shithole than the ones in the US.
I see you haven't traveled much if you believe Prague to be a shithole. Perhaps you've seen the bright lights of Kansas City and maybe the Ozarks in Arkansas., but there are worlds beyond your trailer park that you cannot imagine.
That's a 43 acre trailer park with all the deer you can shoot setting from the from porch shithole to you Bub...
But just like the guy who gave Jesus a drink on his way to be sacrificed that guy did get called a traitor..

Believe whatever you want, but I hope you don’t expect others to think it’s fact or reality. People who believe in religion or the supernatural do it to fill a need for an answer to something that doesn’t have an answer that is know so they often choose the thing that makes the most sense to them. It’s a fantasy that’s held together by faith, not fact.

I'm not here to change anyone's mind or make anyone believe anything. All I can do is put my beliefs out there and let people decide for themselves.

Believing in nothing is simple. There are no rules, no expectations, nobody and nothing to tell you what you should be doing. Faith is hard, when you truly believe it and try to live it.

Wow, women trying to prevent dehydration and death. How unAmerican of them!

Also they weren’t working to flood the US with Alien Invaders you dimwit. They were working to prevent other people from dying simple as that.

If I ever had the FU money, I’d open up 100s aid stations through the southwest. They’d have 2 things; water, food, and a motion detector that notified the border patrol to come pick them up. We can’t have open borders but we can have open hearts. I applaud the 4 women and hope they get right back to it.

That is alright with me as long as you understand the illegal migrants need to be stopped and sent home.

Wrong.

‘There is much confusion about the term “sanctuary city.” The term is often used derisively by immigration opponents to blast what are best described as community policing policies. Critics claim that these cities and states provide “sanctuary” to undocumented immigrants, but research shows that the opposite is true. In fact, community policing policies are about providing public safety services, not sanctuary, to both immigrant residents and the entire community. Crime experts, including hundreds of local police officers, have found that cities with community policing policies continue to work closely with DHS and have built bridges to immigrant communities that have improved their ability to fight crime and protect the entire community.’

Debunking the Myth of "Sanctuary Cities"

Yet, if advocates of allowing unfettered illegal immigration are telling us that truth about the statistics, that these folks, as a group, commit crime at a far lower rate, such laws should be unnecessary.

So there does seem to be a logical disconnect.

Somebody is lying.

I don' think you should necessarily believe this little piece of propaganda, or else the propaganda that illegals commit crime at a lower rate the natural born citizens. One of them is lying to you.

If you can't figure out why this is true, you aren't very smart.

Would be even better if we could provide limo service from the illegal's shithole to the city/neighborhood of their choice, with an assortment of refreshment salong the way of course.
Need I remind you I live in Prague, not SW Missouri? Perhaps we could petition the Czech government for flights for the poor immigrants since a limo would hardly do. BTW, we have lots of Gypsies if you're interested.
Oh, so it's a European shithole which is just an older shithole than the ones in the US.
I see you haven't traveled much if you believe Prague to be a shithole. Perhaps you've seen the bright lights of Kansas City and maybe the Ozarks in Arkansas., but there are worlds beyond your trailer park that you cannot imagine.
That's a 43 acre trailer park with all the deer you can shoot setting from the from porch shithole to you Bub...
But just like the guy who gave Jesus a drink on his way to be sacrificed that guy did get called a traitor..
The Most Beautiful Cities in the World

Prague #2 just after Rome bullboy. Suck it up!

Believe whatever you want, but I hope you don’t expect others to think it’s fact or reality. People who believe in religion or the supernatural do it to fill a need for an answer to something that doesn’t have an answer that is know so they often choose the thing that makes the most sense to them. It’s a fantasy that’s held together by faith, not fact.

I'm not here to change anyone's mind or make anyone believe anything. All I can do is put my beliefs out there and let people decide for themselves.

Believing in nothing is simple. There are no rules, no expectations, nobody and nothing to tell you what you should be doing. Faith is hard, when you truly believe it and try to live it.
You can still have morals and principles without believing you know the details of supernatural beings and the afterlife. Yes, Faith is hard because it is not based on facts it based on what you want to believe

The Most Beautiful Cities in the World
I don't live in cities they contain way too many humans for my enjoyment..Thus why they be shitholes...

Wrong.

‘There is much confusion about the term “sanctuary city.” The term is often used derisively by immigration opponents to blast what are best described as community policing policies. Critics claim that these cities and states provide “sanctuary” to undocumented immigrants, but research shows that the opposite is true. In fact, community policing policies are about providing public safety services, not sanctuary, to both immigrant residents and the entire community. Crime experts, including hundreds of local police officers, have found that cities with community policing policies continue to work closely with DHS and have built bridges to immigrant communities that have improved their ability to fight crime and protect the entire community.’

Yet, if advocates of allowing unfettered illegal immigration are telling us that truth about the statistics, that these folks, as a group, commit crime at a far lower rate, such laws should be unnecessary.

Somebody is lying.

I don' think you should necessarily believe this little piece of propaganda, or else the propaganda that illegals commit crime at a lower rate the natural born citizens. One of them is lying to you.

You mean they don't all vote for Democrats?

here is the article again , i like the headline and i guess that it annoys someposters . . These TRAITOROUS 4 women were feeding and Watering iIlegal aliens . Some people object to the headline and i am happy to see that . --- Four women found guilty after leaving food and water for migrants in Arizona desert --- Its obvious that Aiding and Abetting 'illegal aliens' sneaking into the USA was the goal of the 4 TRAITOROUS feminazi type women .

yeah , but the purpose and goal was to aid and abet the invasion of the USA Moonglow . Feeding and watering illegal alien invaders is Treasonous [tsk tsk] but its a dem lefty trait Moonglow .

yeah , but the purpose and goal was to aid and abett the invasion of the USA Moonglow . Feeding and watering illegal alien invaders is Treasonous [tsk tsk] but its a dem lefty trait Moonglow .
If I'd dood it for an animal I'd dood it for a human..

Wrong.

Somebody is lying.

IN the community I live in? Everyone knows everyone. It is a VERY conservative town, probably 90% of those that did vote? They all voted for Trump. It's sort of a nightmare. We all know the only illegal immigrant in town. Just one in a town of 1500.

He started with a road side taco truck, and now he OWNS a business, he rents it from someone that owns a building on the main road, IOW, he is a business owner. NOW HE hires black market labor, high school kids love working tax free, especially the ones who would otherwise not be able to work because they were raised by singe mothers on the government dole. If they work, their mom's lose government money. I tell you, the system is wack.

Although the guy probably despises Trumps rhetoric on illegals? I don't think he is a single issue voter. If he could get his green card and become legal? Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me how this illegal would vote. . . .

Old fashioned Catholics are old fashioned Catholics after all. .. . . :dunno:

:abgg2q.jpg:

Legal Definition of Aid and Abet . --- Aid and Abet --- these lefty women goal and purpose was to help the invasion of the USA by 'illegal aliens' that do not have a RIGHT to be in the USA Moonglow .

Wrong.

Somebody is lying.

IN the community I live in? Everyone knows everyone. It is a VERY conservative town, probably 90% of those that did vote? They all voted for Trump. It's sort of a nightmare. We all know the only illegal immigrant in town. Just one in a town of 1500.

He started with a road side taco truck, and now he OWNS a business, he rents it from someone that owns a building on the main road, IOW, he is a business owner. NOW HE hires black market labor, high school kids love working tax free, especially the ones who would otherwise not be able to work because they were raised by singe mothers on the government dole. If they work, their mom's lose government money. I tell you, the system is wack.

Although the guy probably despises Trumps rhetoric on illegals? I don't think he is a single issue voter. If he could get his green card and become legal? Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me how this illegal would vote. . . .

Old fashioned Catholics are old fashioned Catholics after all. .. . . :dunno:

:abgg2q.jpg:
The illegals in the closest town I live by were all replaced by Somalians and they don't vote...

--- Four women found guilty after leaving food and water for migrants in Arizona desert --- guess that they are supposed 'amerikuns' that live in the USA and who work to flood the USA with illegal mexican and 'otm' alien invaders eh ??
Wow, women trying to prevent dehydration and death. How unAmerican of them!

Also they weren’t working to flood the US with Alien Invaders you dimwit. They were working to prevent other people from dying simple as that.

You and CandyCorn signing up to support them when they caught and released??

Because BY LAW, they cannot work while awaiting deportation.. Open your bleeding hearts wide and invite them and thousand more to your place...

They illegally enetered a national wildlife refuge take it up with the EPA. Maybe the EPA should open up wildlife refuges for the 'refugees?' Let the refugees squat on wildlife refuges. Lots of wildlife, food, etc. there.
They have look out points in NM that the Cartels control. The park has gotten so bad that the Departments closed the areas to Civilian visitors.

and its people like these Traitorous women , probably feminazis that only help to make things worse for Americans . [see post 119 just above]

Forum List

Back