4 White Women Stabbed by Black Male At Louisiana Tech University

Poor pathetic asslicker, superbadbreath. You’ve got nothing intelligent to say. And you can’t communicate any “thought” intelligently, in any event. :itsok:

Sucks to be you.
You think that bullshit you are babbling off is intelligent, it's not. You dickheads are just like Trump you just keep regurgitating the same bullshit over and over.

You probably know all about sucking, backingupyourassagain.

You think that bullshit you are babbling off is intelligent, it's not. You dickheads are just like Trump you just keep regurgitating the same bullshit over and over.

You probably know all about sucking, backingupyourassagain.
Zzz.

If dull was an Olympic event, you’d be on the platform.

You are the dickhead. You endlessly loop and repeat your oft-refuted talking pointlesses. But you can’t quite repair the damage done to them by merely reiterating your already refuted words.

It doesn’t work that way, superbadbreath.

And you’re also far off topic — which is typical of your always weak-ass style, you poor pathetic bitch.

I grant you, there isn’t much to discuss as far as this thread topic. But you still chose to insert your vacuous comment. And you can’t even explain it.

Sucks to be a punk like you. :itsok:

It's amazing how none of you said the same thing when a white man murdered black folks in a grocery store in Buffalo.
Did news outlets try and report that incident as just a random attack the way they have this one? The articles I read all pointed out that it was a race based assault.

Zzz.

If dull was an Olympic event, you’d be on the platform.

You are the dickhead. You endlessly loop and repeat your oft-refuted talking pointlesses. But you can’t quite repair the damage done to them by merely reiterating your already refuted words.

It doesn’t work that way, superbadbreath.

And you’re also far off topic — which is typical of your always weak-ass style, you poor pathetic bitch.

I grant you, there isn’t much to discuss as far as this thread topic. But you still chose to insert your vacuous comment. And you can’t even explain it.

Sucks to be a punk like you. :itsok:
Just more of the same bullshit, go hee haw somewhere else jackass.

Horrendous. He was in computer science and he targeted these White women. Two are critical. This is the college that Terry Bradshaw and Duck Dynasty 's Phil Robertson quarterbacked.

0-34.jpg

Just a heads up. This is directed at all posters, not just macho maga man.

You forgot to post "you won't see this on the left wing media outlets".

Also I would expect a "the Democrats are the ones that had slaves" spiel with maybe a link from Prager U or that 2000 mules guy.

Just saying because you usually include that by the end of the first page. These same types of threads are posted almost daily. Surprised you forgot to squeeze it in to elevate your victimhood to proper levels.

Your welcome.

Go back and look at the threads and see the difference between the commentary on this forum.
You could have just said no the media treated the white aggressor as a racist who attacked his victims based on race, but is doing their best to treat this crime as a completely Radom attack and ignoring the racial element completely.

Just more of the same bullshit, go hee haw somewhere else jackass.
I’ll stay here, you racist twat; and I shall continue to point-out and highlight your racism and related idiocy and faggotry.

But, of course, since you’re a pussy, you’re always free to run away, yourself.

Now, hurry back to your job of giving free blowjobs to deranged hobos.

Now, although this will cause you to puss boood, let’s get back on TOPIC:

Oh right. The topic is something about an apparently racist assault on 4 white woman by a knife-wielding black man.

And your asshole commentary was indecipherable. And you’re too much of a pussy to state your “point” clearly. You pussy. 😎

You could have just said no the media treated the white aggressor as a racist who attacked his victims based on race, but is doing their best to treat this crime as a completely Radom attack and ignoring the racial element completely.
I am not talking about the media, I am talking about the Trump Humpers on this forum.

I’ll stay here, you racist twat; and I shall continue to point-out and highlight your racism and related idiocy and faggotry.

But, of course, since you’re a pussy, you’re always free to run away, yourself.

Now, hurry back to your job of giving free blowjobs to deranged hobos.

Now, although this will cause you to puss boood, let’s get back on TOPIC:

Oh right. The topic is something about an apparently racist assault on 4 white woman by a knife-wielding black man.

And your asshole commentary was indecipherable. And you’re too much of a pussy to state your “point” clearly. You pussy. 😎
Take your bitch ass somewhere else and Hee Haw Jackass.

Take your bitch ass somewhere else and Hee Haw Jackass.
As I already informed you, you pathetic racist retard, I am staying right here and will reply to your retarded and racist bullshit whenever I choose.

Take a Midol. Use a fresh tampon. And give some thought to fucking yourself.

👍

By the way, you’re still off topic.

If you have sufficient testosterone (doubtful), you could always try to frame your imbecilic attempt at a “question” in post 12 into something at least marginally coherent.

But you’re a pussy. So, you won’t.

I am not talking about the media, I am talking about the Trump Humpers on this forum.
So you’re more concerned about the opinions of an anonymous Internet forum with relatively few members than you are with the way the media spins a story being consumed by far more people and influencing their opinions. That seems a lot backwards if your concerned about having a well informed public forming intellect thoughts.

As I already informed you, you pathetic racist retard, I am staying right here and will reply to your retarded and racist bullshit whenever I choose.

Take a Midol. Use a fresh tampon. And give some thought to fucking yourself.

👍

By the way, you’re still off topic.

If you have sufficient testosterone (doubtful), you could always try to frame your imbecilic attempt at a “question” in post 12 into something at least marginally coherent.

But you’re a pussy. So, you won’t.
Hee Haw, Hee Haw. Give it a rest bitch ass Jackass.

So you’re more concerned about the opinions of an anonymous Internet forum with relatively few members than you are with the way the media spins a story being consumed by far more people and influencing their opinions. That seems a lot backwards if your concerned about having a well informed public forming intellect thoughts.
These are your folks on the right and you don't care that this is what they think about you.

Hee Haw, Hee Haw. Give it a rest bitch ass Jackass.
Poor pathetic racist lowlife retard ^ still doesn’t grasp that nobody takes directions from him.

You’re overdue at your full time job of sucking hobo dick. So, get to work, you punk ass pussy. 👍

Oh and you remain off topic. But thanks for proving that you can’t even be dragged into posting ON Topic.

These are your folks on the right and you don't care that this is what they think about you.
Why would I care about the opinions of people I don’t know? More importantly why are you so obsessed with the opinions of people you don’t know? I am way more concerned about how the media spins a story and shapes public opinion than I am about those of someone on anonymous internet message board.

Forum List

Back