4 White Women Stabbed by Black Male At Louisiana Tech University

Horrendous. He was in computer science and he targeted these White women. Two are critical. This is the college that Terry Bradshaw and Duck Dynasty 's Phil Robertson quarterbacked.

0-34.jpg

Hate crime!!!!!

Just a heads up. This is directed at all posters, not just macho maga man.

You forgot to post "you won't see this on the left wing media outlets".

Also I would expect a ""you won't see this on the left wing media outlets".spiel with maybe a link from Prager U or that 2000 mules guy.

Just saying because you usually include that by the end of the first page. These same types of threads are posted almost daily. Surprised you forgot to squeeze it in to elevate your victimhood to proper levels.

Your welcome.
"you won't see this on the left wing media outlets".
"you won't see this on the left wing media outlets".

I don't which you are talking about, but if the evidence is there hang him too I don't care!
In the recent Buffalo murders, a deranged scumbag white guy targeted innocent black people in a supermarket many miles from where he lives. The mental case went way the fuck out of his way to murder innocent strangers.

I’m not a major proponent of the death penalty (which doesn’t legally exist anymore on the books in NY State, anyway), but barring an acquittal on the basis of mental disease or defect, I wouldn’t lose any sleep over that bastard getting the death penalty.

Just a heads up. This is directed at all posters, not just macho maga man.

You forgot to post "you won't see this on the left wing media outlets".

Also I would expect a "the Democrats are the ones that had slaves" spiel with maybe a link from Prager U or that 2000 mules guy.

Just saying because you usually include that by the end of the first page. These same types of threads are posted almost daily. Surprised you forgot to squeeze it in to elevate your victimhood to proper levels.

Your welcome.
Zzzz.

Thanks for your always meaningless contribution.

You think that bullshit you are babbling off is intelligent, it's not. You dickheads are just like Trump you just keep regurgitating the same bullshit over and over.

You probably know all about sucking, backingupyourassagain.

Go suck your masters dick. You're boring.

In the recent Buffalo murders, a deranged scumbag white guy targeted innocent black people in a supermarket many miles from where he lives. The mental case went way the fuck out of his way to murder innocent strangers.

I’m not a major proponent of the death penalty (which doesn’t legally exist anymore on the books in NY State, anyway), but barring an acquittal on the basis of mental disease or defect, I wouldn’t lose any sleep over that bastard getting the death penalty.

To be honest I truly think that mental disease really shouldn't matter. If someone is severely mentally retarded, sure.

But mental disease doesn't matter.

They are mentally ill, but will happily kill if given the opportunity.

Just get rid of them

To be honest I truly think that mental disease really shouldn't matter. If someone is severely mentally retarded, sure.

But mental disease doesn't matter.

They are mentally ill, but will happily kill if given the opportunity.

Just get rid of them
I understand that reaction. But I don’t agree with it. At least in our legal theory, we only hold people responsible for criminal conduct when they have the required “culpable” mental state. In turn, that demands that they understand the wrongfulness of their behavior at the time of the commission of the acts.

This is often fairly easy to prove. Getting an acquittal on the basis of “mental disease or defect” is actually uncommon. But when the law is properly applied, it could spare the life of some bastard who had simply been literally insane.

But if you show me (as a juror) that the bastard tried to hide himself or conceal evidence of his behavior, then you’ve also shown me that he appreciates that it was wrong. In that case, no determination of mental diaease or defect.

In NY State, it’s all academic anyway. No death penalty. In the Buffalo case, I understand the Feds may still prosecute him, though. The moron is presently serving 11 consecutive life sentences.

Last edited:
I understand that reaction. But I don’t agree with it. At least in our legal theory, we only hold people responsible for criminal conduct when they have the required “culpable” mental state. In turn, that demands that they understand the wrongfulness of their behavior at the time of the commission of the acts.

This is often fairly easy to prove. Getting an acquittal on the basis of “mental disease or defect” is actually uncommon. But when the law is properly applied, it could spare the life of some bastard who had simply been literally insane.

But if you show me (as a juror) that the bastard tried to hide himself or conceal evidence of his behavior, then you’ve also shown me that he appreciates that it was wrong. In that case, no determination of mental diaease or defect.

In NY State, it’s all academic anyway. No death penalty. In the Buffalo case, I understand the Feds may still prosecute him, though. The moron is presently serving 11 consecutive life sentences.
I can appreciate that POV. I would however say that someone who is found incompetent to stand trial should not be allowed back into society as they have already proven themselves to be a danger. While prison is not the answer they should be sent to a mental health facility where they can get help

I can appreciate that POV. I would however say that someone who is found incompetent to stand trial should not be allowed back into society as they have already proven themselves to be a danger. While prison is not the answer they should be sent to a mental health facility where they can get help
It isn’t about competency to stand trial. It is about “insanity” as a defense at trial.

In the former case, a person still stands trial once found competent.

In the latter case, one is acquitted because the required mental culpability element is found not to be proved (or provable). The consequence is institutionalization at a psych facility (since prison is for those who are guilty). If and when a person is later made whole (meaning determined to now possess the ability to appreciate the difference between right and wrong, etc.), they still can’t be put in prison. Because they still weren’t guilty.

And they can’t now be continuously held inside a psych hospital because that would be punitive. Our system doesn’t accept punishment absent guilt.

Fwiw, I wasn’t pleased when Hinkley got out after his psychiatric confinement stemming from the attempted assassination or President Reagan. But in fact, my dislike for it doesn’t alter the result in that case. Nor should it.

It isn’t about competency to stand trial. It is about “insanity” as a defense at trial.

In the former case, a person still stands trial once found competent.

In the latter case, one is acquitted because the required mental culpability element is found not to be proved (or provable). The consequence is institutionalization at a psych facility (since prison is for those who are guilty). If and when a person is later made whole (meaning determined to now possess the ability to appreciate the difference between right and wrong, etc.), they still can’t be put in prison. Because they still weren’t guilty.

And they can’t now be continuously held inside a psych hospital because that would be punitive. Our system doesn’t accept punishment absent guilt.

Fwiw, I wasn’t pleased when Hinkley got out after his psychiatric confinement stemming from the attempted assassination or President Reagan. But in fact, my dislike for it doesn’t alter the result in that case. Nor should it.
It is about competency as the insanity defense is used to show they are not competent of their actions and are unfit to stand trial for their crimes. But that aside we agree that once someone is considered able to distinguish between right and wrong they should be released. I would say that if that person commits a second crime I personally don’t believe they should be allowed to claim insanity a second time.

Side not years ago late 90’s early 2000’s I was in a bookstore in Williamsburg and saw Hinkley when he was just starting to get his supervised releases with his mom. He had a look about him that just screamed insane. It wasn’t a feeling of fear or worry that he may lash out and harm someone as much as it was an extremely uncomfortable experience. I’ve never see anyone else that had that for lack of better term “crazy eyes”. You could just tell something about him was not right.

Last edited:
Why would I care about the opinions of people I don’t know? More importantly why are you so obsessed with the opinions of people you don’t know? I am way more concerned about how the media spins a story and shapes public opinion than I am about those of someone on anonymous internet message board.
Because these are the folks who vote other racist folks into office, that's why you should care. Tell me how in the world as a black man can you support the Republican party.

Forum List

Back