4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

Better be careful, Tommy. Over on this side of the pond, the keyboard commandos get riled real easy...
Some of us aren't keyboard commando's.

Some are special keyboard commandos!

Such as yourself? :p

No. I don't feel a need to argue with anyone over whose gun is bigger. I leave that to those guys with....issues......

Are you talking about joe......the only one who can't discuss the issue without talking about his penis.......

Thank you....that kids getting backed over is interesting...I will have to use it....

Be careful, that's part of responsibility.

Who cares! It's not up to YOU to decide for another person. Get it?

Damn, Chris! I didn't know that you were pro-choice!

I am actually pro choice, but I see that you are just an ass. Lol.

Maybe so, but I am a gun owning ass. Five firearms to be exact. The difference between me and a lot of gun nuts is that I don't sit around carresing them while masterbating.

That was a stupid comment and means absolutely nothing.

Look who you are talking to.........why is it the anti gunners can't talk about these issues without talking about having sex with a gun.....? They really do have a weird fetish about guns..........then try to hide it by accusing everyone else.....

Who cares! It's not up to YOU to decide for another person. Get it?

Damn, Chris! I didn't know that you were pro-choice!

I am actually pro choice, but I see that you are just an ass. Lol.

Maybe so, but I am a gun owning ass. Five firearms to be exact. The difference between me and a lot of gun nuts is that I don't sit around carresing them while masterbating.

That was a stupid comment and means absolutely nothing.

Look who you are talking to.........why is it the anti gunners can't talk about these issues without talking about having sex with a gun.....? They really do have a weird fetish about guns..........then try to hide it by accusing everyone else.....

They are weird, and they always try to convince people that they own guns!!! :cuckoo: Bunch of nutbags.

Exactly where do non gun owners see all this marketing for guns?

Any non-delusional person can see it.

In the days after the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre on Dec. 14, executives with a half-dozen major U.S. gun manufacturers contacted the National Rifle Association. The firearm industry representatives didn’t call the NRA, which they support with millions of dollars each year, to issue directives. On the contrary, they sought guidance on how to handle the public-relations crisis, according to people familiar with the situation who agreed to interviews on the condition they remain anonymous.

That's the job of a marketing company.

Why Gun Makers Fear the NRA

Again.....the witness is non responsive...

Where is the NRA marketing guns where non gun owners can see or hear it? Please respond to the question.....

Overruled.

Where is the NRA marketing guns where non gun owners can see or hear it? Please respond to the question.....

U.S. gun manufacturers contacted the National Rifle Association which they support with millions of dollars each year to seek guidance on how to handle the public-relations crisis. ie; a marketing company.

And the witness in non responsive.......where is the NRA marketing guns to the general population....? What part do they have in Television advertising of guns?

And the witness in non responsive.......where is the NRA marketing guns to the general population....? What part do they have in Television advertising of guns?

I've already addressed this.

U.S. gun manufacturers contacted the National Rifle Association which they support with millions of dollars each year to seek guidance on how to handle the public-relations crisis. ie; a marketing company.

You seem to be confused in the difference between marketing and advertising.

No...you haven't addressed it.....

Where do non gun owners see this marketing of guns? Please be specific....I can tell you that the local radio station which airs the national show....can't remember his name...just started advertising for FN pistols......but over the years...where exactly did the NRA or any of these gun companies market to the non gun owning population?

Was it because they passed a Guns n Ammo magazine in the magazine aisle at the local food store...was that it?

Got it...Mike Gallagher....he just started advertising for FN pistols on his show.......but the NRA has been around since the 1800s........again...where exactly were these masters of marketing...marketing?

Overruled.

Where do non gun owners see this marketing of guns? Please be specific....I can tell you that the local radio station which airs the national show....can't remember his name...just started advertising for FN pistols......but over the years...where exactly did the NRA or any of these gun companies market to the non gun owning population?

Was it because they passed a Guns n Ammo magazine in the magazine aisle at the local food store...was that it?

If they don't like guns, they don't have to own one. Simple. :)

Overruled.

If they don't like guns, they don't have to own one. Simple. :)

See......they think like 12 year olds....if they don't like something...no one else can like it either...and if you do...they will take it away from you......

They are such morons.......

Overruled.

That's good. I am glad that they fight for our 2nd amendment right. Nobody cares if YOU don't like it or if you are crapping your pants about it. It is a right which is not up for you to decide for someone else. Douche.

That's good. I am glad that they fight for our 2nd amendment right. Nobody cares if YOU don't like it or if you are crapping your pants about it. It is a right which is not up for you to decide for someone else. Douche.

I never have written that.

I'm a gun owner and a supporter of the second amendment.

I believe that some, through their own actions, have lost that right.

Overruled.

Yeah, that's what you ALL say, and then you turn around and argue against??? Look, if you feel uncomfortable around guns and don't like them, then nobody is forcing you to own one. If I want to own one to protect myself, my son, my home, then that is really no one else's business but mine.

Overruled.

Yeah, that's what you ALL say, and then you turn around and argue against??? Look, if you feel uncomfortable around guns and don't like them, then nobody is forcing you to own one. If I want to own one to protect myself, my son, my home, then that is really no one else's business but mine.

I've never stated that you shouldn't own a gun, but be responsible enough so your Son doesn't shoot you in the back.

I've never stated the you shouldn't own a gun, but be responsible enough so your Son doesn't shoot you in the back.

That is due to irresponsibility and nothing else, which is what I've been saying since the beginning.

I've never stated the you shouldn't own a gun, but be responsible enough so your Son doesn't shoot you in the back.

That is due to irresponsibility and nothing else, which is what I've been saying since the beginning.

Which is my point. Everyone is not responsible enough to own a gun.

Everyone is not responsible to own a car either. Everyone is not responsible to own a pool. Everyone is not responsible to own household chemicals!!

Everyone is not responsible to own a car either. Everyone is not responsible to own a pool. Everyone is not responsible to own household chemicals!!

Unlike guns, cars, pools, and household chemicals aren't made to kill people.

But they do kill people. Hello?

None of those things are constitutionally guaranteed RIGHTS either. The right to own a gun IS a constitutionally guaranteed right.

But they're not made/engineered to kill people. Guns are.

But they're not made/engineered to kill people. Guns are.

Irrelevant. Cars kill more people than guns. That is the bottom line. Now, if you were truly concerned about DEATHS (which we know you aren't), then you would be more concerned about that. A car can easily become a killing machine.

None of those things are constitutionally guaranteed RIGHTS either. The right to own a gun IS a constitutionally guaranteed right.

You're correct. But if an individual through his/her own efforts shows that they aren't responsible or pose a threat, shouldn't the government be able to say no for the safety of the other citizens?

You're correct. But if an individual through his/her own efforts shows that they aren't responsible or pose a threat, shouldn't the government be able to say no for the safety of the other citizens?

Give me an example.

Did anyone say otherwise?

Forum List

Back