4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

That is due to irresponsibility and nothing else, which is what I've been saying since the beginning.

That is due to irresponsibility and nothing else, which is what I've been saying since the beginning.

Which is my point. Everyone is not responsible enough to own a gun.

Everyone is not responsible to own a car either. Everyone is not responsible to own a pool. Everyone is not responsible to own household chemicals!!

Everyone is not responsible to own a car either. Everyone is not responsible to own a pool. Everyone is not responsible to own household chemicals!!

Unlike guns, cars, pools, and household chemicals aren't made to kill people.

None of those things are constitutionally guaranteed RIGHTS either. The right to own a gun IS a constitutionally guaranteed right.

None of those things are constitutionally guaranteed RIGHTS either. The right to own a gun IS a constitutionally guaranteed right.

You're correct. But if an individual through his/her own efforts shows that they aren't responsible or pose a threat, shouldn't the government be able to say no for the safety of the other citizens?

Yes...we have laws for that already. If you commit a crime with a gun...showing you are irresponsible, you can be arrested and your Right to own a gun can be stripped.....

Which is my point. Everyone is not responsible enough to own a gun.

Unlike guns, cars, pools, and household chemicals aren't made to kill people.

But they do kill people. Hello?

But they do kill people. Hello?

But they're not made/engineered to kill people. Guns are.

No...guns are made/engineered to preserve the life of the user and those they choose to protect. The majority of guns used for self defense and keeping the peace are never fired...yet they stop violent attack, allow the capture of dangerous people...and keep people from committing crimes.....

Firing is just one thing they do.....

The gun grabbers who disguise themselves as simply being concerned about gun safety are the biggest morons.........they claim they don't want to ban guns...and then post every tragedy with guns with no context given to the tiny number of guns involved in those tragedies compared to the mega majority of gun owners who use guns responsibly......

357,000,000 million guns in private hands.......

505 accidental gun deaths

cars.... 35,000 deaths.

I'm not saying a mothers guns should be taken away.

Only that the gun she packs is a bigger threat to her children than imaginary bad guys

The gun grabbers who disguise themselves as simply being concerned about gun safety are the biggest morons.........they claim they don't want to ban guns...and then post every tragedy with guns with no context given to the tiny number of guns involved in those tragedies compared to the mega majority of gun owners who use guns responsibly......

cars.... 35,000 deaths.
Guns 32,000 deaths only most are not accidents....they are on purpose

Only that the gun she packs is a bigger threat to her children than imaginary bad guys

Unless the imaginary bad guys actually happen......and with 74.2 million children in the country with over 357,000,000 million guns in private hands.... 69 child deaths due to gun accidents are tragic....but not a reason to not have a gun for self defense if you feel you need one.

Gun safety education in public schools, like Fire Safety Education, would save the lives of many of those 69 children...but you guys fight it from saving those lives.....

cars.... 35,000 deaths.
Guns 32,000 deaths only most are not accidents....they are on purpose

357,000,000 guns in private hands......

Intentional gun murder in 2014.... 8,124

Gun suicide in 2013.....21,175

non gun suicide 2013.... 19,974

Accidental gun deaths in 2013... 505

So...when you lie by implying that the majority of gun deaths are murder....you are lying to push your agenda...since suicide is not a gun issue....right?

You are simply lying in the hope that no one will check your lie....right?

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39

Total: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)

Gun Suicide: 21,175
Non gun suicide: 19,974

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

So...accidental gun deaths have been coming down as more people own and carry guns for self defense....now 12.8 million people actually carry guns for self defense......on their person, and the accidental gun death rate is going down, not up....

Unless the imaginary bad guys actually happen......and with 74.2 million children in the country with over 357,000,000 million guns in private hands.... 69 child deaths due to gun accidents are tragic....but not a reason to not have a gun for self defense if you feel you need one.

Gun safety education in public schools, like Fire Safety Education, would save the lives of many of those 69 children...but you guys fight it from saving those lives.....

FUCK Public schools

License the god damned owners and make them be trained before we allow them to give guns to four year olds

FUCK Public schools

License the god damned owners and make them be trained before we allow them to give guns to four year olds

Yes......just like the democrats made blacks take Literacy Tests to vote...people like you sure do know how to control access to Rights...........

How many 4 year olds are killed in gun accidents....

in a country of over 74.2 million children.....

Each death is a tragedy....but guns and kids is not a problem...considering how many are killed in all the other ways they are killed and you could not care less about those deaths....

you just hate guns and gun owners...

FUCK Public schools

Yes......just like the democrats made blacks take Literacy Tests to vote...people like you sure do know how to control access to Rights...........

Each death is a tragedy....but guns and kids is not a problem...considering how many are killed in all the other ways they are killed and you could not care less about those deaths....

Just like them liberals who make you know the rules of the road before you can drive

Only 27? Why is it ANY?
WTF a s wrong with you gun owners?
Don't you realize those fucking things are dangerous?

Hey 2nd A dude. Wtf did I get a winners star from you?
You gone crazy? Been up all night? Mistakenly hit the wrong button? Wtf?

FUCK Public schools

Just like them liberals who make you know the rules of the road before you can drive

Only 27? Why is it ANY?

Cars kill more kids than guns....and we let 16 year olds take those death machines on public roads all by themselves with no supervision..........

Don't you realize those fucking things are killers?

Which post...the one on the Smart Guns....I like the idea...I wouldn't buy one...but if a dumb lefty wants a smart gun they should be able to buy one....as long as they aren't madated....you know that whole freedom thing is big with me.....

Did you ever find out how to take the wifes picture out of the gun in case she burns dinner?

Remember...I am an American Conservative...I try to deal with facts, truth and reality...so if I see something that makes sense I will agree with it...even if it comes from a silly person like you.....

Of course the smart gun idea has to be non mandatory........

FUCK Public schools

Only 27? Why is it ANY?

Cars kill more kids than guns....and we let 16 year olds take those death machines on public roads all by themselves with no supervision..........

Yes we do...and we train, license and insure those 16 year olds before we let them drive

4 year olds with guns.....not so much

FUCK Public schools

Only 27? Why is it ANY?

Yes we do...and we train, license and insure those 16 year olds before we let them drive

4 year olds with guns.....not so much

I am all for gun safety education in schools....you anti gun loons...not so much....

Which post...the one on the Smart Guns....I like the idea...I wouldn't buy one...but if a dumb lefty wants a smart gun they should be able to buy one....as long as they aren't madated

That kind of safety feature would ONLY be offered to leftist, gun hating people. The ones that don't want their kids to accidentally shoot themselves or their mothers or fathers.

The gun nutters would not be offered this feature. And eventually the gene pool would be cleaned up as kids shot themselves. Or a parent. Or gun nutters went to jail.

Only left wingers would have this feature.

Btw, in the DGU stats you love, of those 1.5 million DGUs, how many times did they (gun owners)have to.fire the gun? And were most of the stops at home or out and about?

Which post...the one on the Smart Guns....I like the idea...I wouldn't buy one...but if a dumb lefty wants a smart gun they should be able to buy one....as long as they aren't madated

That kind of safety feature would ONLY be offered to leftist, gun hating people. The ones that don't want their kids to accidentally shoot themselves or their mothers or fathers.

The gun nutters would not be offered this feature. And eventually the gene pool would be cleaned up as kids shot themselves. Or a parent. Or gun nutters went to jail.

Only left wingers would have this feature.

Btw, in the DGU stats you love, of those 1.5 million DGUs, how many times did they (gun owners)have to.fire the gun? And were most of the stops at home or out and about?

I don't love the study....it is just a study......created by the bill clinton Department of Justice....I don't know if they break down their study like that....here is Kleck's and how he did his study...

In this interview he breaks down how guns are used..

Private Guns Stop Crime 2.5M Times A Year In US

SCHULMAN: Do you have a breakdown of how many occurred on somebody's property and how many occurred, let's say, off somebody's property where somebody would have had to have been carrying a gun with them on their person or in their car?
KLECK: Yes. We asked where the incident took place. Seventy-two percent took place in or near the home, where the gun wouldn't have to be "carried" in a legal sense. And then some of the remainder, maybe another 4 percent, occurred in a friend's home where that might not necessarily involve carrying. Also, some of these incidents may have occurred in a vehicle in a parking lot and that's another 4 percent or so. So some of those incidents may have involved a less-regulated kind of carrying. In many states, for example, it doesn't require a license to carry a gun in your vehicle so I'd say that the share that involved carrying in a legal sense is probably less than a quarter of the incidents. I won't commit myself to anything more than that because we don't have the specifics of whether or not some of these away-from-home incidents occurred while a person was in a car.
SCHULMAN: All right. Well, does that mean that approximately a half million times a year somebody carrying a gun away from home uses it to defend himself or herself?
KLECK: That's what it would imply, yes.
SCHULMAN: All right. As many as one-half million times every year somebody carrying a gun away from home defends himself or herself.
KLECK: Yes, about that. It could be as high as that. I have many different estimates and some of the estimates are deliberately more conservative in that they exclude from our sample any cases where it was not absolutely clear that there was a genuine defensive gun use being reported.

I am all for gun safety education in schools....you anti gun loons...not so much....

That's stupid. Your kind hates teachers. They are in a union.

Gun safety is a parental responsibility.

Having it "taught" in school is fucking stupid.

The only gun knowledge a kid needs is to know the safest place to head if one day in school they hear this pop pop pop sound they can't identify.

Forum List

Back