40,000 slaves cobalt mining for their electric powered cars.....

You get a link proving it and still call it a lie?

Yeah. You’re StupiIrishBitch

You know, for someone that runs to mods constantly you sure do violate "forum" rules. Who's protecting you?

Slavery sucks on all forms but guess what?

Most of the Chinese shit you buy on Amazon is made with slave labor.

I don’t see you bitching about that

Why I wonder
Oh come on Lesh,

you can't speak with the authority of never owning anything thing produced in China, without never owning anything made in China....Get it?

We don't buy the cheap shit that you do, moron.

It's not our fault or our problem that the cult can't be bothered to work just a little bit at finding sources for American made goods. It definitely saves money to buy good products that don't fall apart so quickly, or to make them ourselves.

Or to do without if we can't find it American made. They are the treasonous slaves to China.

They
That's a lie and you knew it was a lie
They Love child rapists and child slavery. We know this and now it's beyond proven. Shake the dust from your sandals and let's stop throwing pearls at swine. Unless by some miracle, they are eternally contaminated.

It's sad, but my concern is for really my walk which I struggle mightily with.

So, prepare yourselves. Pray, repent, don't give up if you fall. 🙏 Shun these cretins. They really aren't worth your time.

You'll know the ones that are genuinely curious and whom the Holy Spirit is working on. They are almost always genuinely listening and only by God's grace will they hear the message. The others? Well, their ears can't hear. Their eyes can't see. It's a sad scary place to be.

"Preach the gospel at all times. Use words only when necessary." Saint Francis of Assisi

They
They Love child rapists and child slavery. We know this and now it's beyond proven. Shake the dust from your sandals and let's stop throwing pearls at swine. Unless by some miracle, they are eternally contaminated.

It's sad, but my concern is for really my walk which I struggle mightily with.

So, prepare yourselves. Pray, repent, don't give up if you fall. 🙏 Shun these cretins. They really aren't worth your time.

You'll know the ones that are genuinely curious and whom the Holy Spirit is working on. They are almost always genuinely listening and only by God's grace will they hear the message. The others? Well, their ears can't hear. Their eyes can't see. It's a sad scary place to be.

"Preach the gospel at all times. Use words only when necessary." Saint Francis of Assisi

We saw Sound of Freedom.... sobering.

Just leave children alone

I don't take directions from you trying to protect your protectors

Cobalt is used extensively in production of EV batteries

That's thread topic... I don't give two shits about your little leftist girly man game

I'm onto you
Hey StupIrishBitch

Not only are car manufacturers transitioning away from using cobalt, but the biggest use of cobalt NOW is cell phones computers and electronics

Like the one you’re typing your stupid responses on

Hey StupIrishBitch

Not only are car manufacturers transitioning away from using cobalt, but the biggest use of cobalt NOW is cell phones computers and electronics

Like the one you’re typing your stupid responses on

You're annoying...and I don't trust you.

Whiny little man violating forum rules and in turn running to be protected

Cobalt is being used to produce EV batteries, children are being used to mine it. Fact

Save your left loon BS for other leftists

Understand, you limp?

Child-Slaves being used to mine minerals to use in electric cars?

Why don't ya'll organize a commando raid to free them?

Child-Slaves being used to mine minerals to use in electric cars?

Why don't ya'll organize a commando raid to free them?
Look everyone, another one that doesn't care about child rapists and child slavery. Saaaaay, why doesn't that tart that cried about THE GLOBAL WARMING ever.....oh admonish the Chinese for their "carbon footprint?"

Hmmmmm? How about India's "carbon footprint?"

Then while she is at it she can fly around the world polluting the air in the private jet that does fly around only admonishing the west and she can cry those tears at the UN and gain big public support for....

CHILD SEX TRADE AND CHILD SLAVERY!!!!!!

Look everyone, another one that doesn't care about child rapists and child slavery. Saaaaay, why doesn't that tart that cried about THE GLOBAL WARMING ever.....oh admonish the Chinese for their "carbon footprint?"

Hmmmmm? How about India's "carbon footprint?"

Then while she is at it she can fly around the world polluting the air in the private jet that does fly around only admonishing the west and she can cry those tears at the UN and gain big public support for....

CHILD SEX TRADE AND CHILD SLAVERY!!!!!!

If they were that concerned about global climate change, and seeing that the biggest contributors to it is India and China, and using Kindors logic, why are they not attacking each and shutting down their economies?

Forum List

Back