-40 in North Dakota!

This is standard for Minnesota anytime from Halloween through early May.

Even the incredibly cold days sometimes make an appearance well into the spring.

Lived there a few years. Amazing how many walk around in shirt sleeves in below zero temps

They are a tough breed up there

That's cuz we're skandahoovians. ;) out of the sauna, into the snow bank!

So, no one seem to have been able to find a statement from a qualified climate scientist saying that cold snaps like this would never happen again. What an F-ing surprise.

I gave you one. Go look up David Viner and his (now famous) "children won't know what snow is" comment...

Oh hell, here it is....you're too stupid to find it yourself so it took me all of two seconds...

Knock yourself out...

"Global warming, the heating of the atmosphere by increased amounts of industrial gases, is now accepted as a reality by the international community. Average temperatures in Britain were nearly 0.6°C higher in the Nineties than in 1960-90, and it is estimated that they will increase by 0.2C every decade over the coming century. Eight of the 10 hottest years on record occurred in the Nineties.

However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said."

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past - Environment - The Independent

He was correct. This is rare and you are all quite excited about it.

:lol::lol::lol::itsok:

Yesterday, December 4, as I stood in my back yard here in Mid Coast Maine -- the sun on my face wearing only in a light jacket -- I wondered if WINTER is coming this year.

Today we can expect highs of 45 with a chance of rain.

The average temp for this place onthis date is about 35 degrees.

And while you're enjoying a warm Fall, we were 40 degree's below normal. I got almost a foot of snow dumped on my place two days ago.

Odd that with the 60% over normal arctic ice cap this year, so few people didn't realize that would mean frigid arctic air moving down.

Somebody call "60 minutes"! They need to do special alerts all day on the TV. "It is cold in North Dakota in the Wintertime!"

That shakes my faith in all the science I ever learned!

North Dakota has the fastest warming winters in the lower 48;

Global Warming: States Most and Least Affected in Winter - weather.com

That's not what NOAA says. Better check your facts there olfraud... North Dakota has been cooling since 1983...

noaa-how-far-can-you-go-back-january-as-of-20131.png

North Dakota has the fastest warming winters in the lower 48;

Global Warming: States Most and Least Affected in Winter - weather.com

The graph used cherry picked data to come up with a wrong conclusion

LOL. Standard answer by a 'Conservative' retard.

Chart for the lower 48, all seasons

The Heat is On: U.S. Temperature Trends | Climate Central

No, an accurate one. See the NOAA graphs above. It is funny to see you desperately trying to bury the facts though... truly funny!

Somebody call "60 minutes"! They need to do special alerts all day on the TV. "It is cold in North Dakota in the Wintertime!"

That shakes my faith in all the science I ever learned!

Typical libtard tomfoolery. I see you are as conversant with the seasons as most ignorant silly people. Funny how you adults claim to be so smart and yet my 7 year old daughter knows that it's still Fall. Winter doesn't start till the 21st of this month so put that in your pipe and smoke it, junior.

Forum List

Back