🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

400 Americans

So what you are saying is that there is some other reason that the RNC has these terrific problems with minorities and women

Strawman and begging the question.

Right. So the question being begged is what OTHER reason is there that the RNC cannot attract minorities and women to their cause? Any suggestions?

That isn't what begging the questions means, you should Google it and cure one area of your ignorance.

Proving yet again that being saved requires one to lose all sense of the ironic.

The Republicans suck, which is why I am not one. But neither my head nor my pants are empty like yours, so I like to argue with Republicans about what's wrong with their position.

No doubt, you are comfortable being full of shit in both of those regions.

Race is a left obsessed issue. You like to put up hurdles like you're racist if you don't support discrimination and you're racist if you don't assume every shooting of a black is race based then declare the Republicans failed. You can't say logically why their policies are stupid becasue you can't process it. And you can't defend liberalism because it doesn't work. So it's racist, racist, racist. It's all you've got.

If you are referring to the recent police shooting in Furgeson, Missouri, I fully support the notion that the police officer in question was within his rights to defend himself. Perhaps you missed my discussion on that issue in another thread. And in my opinion, it is not a race issue nor a liberal/conservative issue. It is a law enforcement issue. These cops put their lives on the line every day. And so when someone, even a kid, threatens their person, a cop has every right to take whatever means is necessary to defend themselves. That's all I have to say on the matter.

So what you are saying is that there is some other reason that the RNC has these terrific problems with minorities and women

Right. So the question being begged is what OTHER reason is there that the RNC cannot attract minorities and women to their cause? Any suggestions?

They don't pander to women with things like birth control and minorities with programs like affirmative action. If that's what you have to do to get them, it tells me the ones you get only want something for nothing and would run off at the next flashier thing. Not a good base if you ask me.

So in other words, because you have a problem with the wants and needs of women and minorities, everybody else should too. That not everybody sees it your way is their fault, not yours. Got it.

Strawman

If you believe that to be a strawman, then perhaps you should clarify your position in this area, so there is no mistaking your position.

Are you saying the Democrat pandering means they have the best interests of women and minorities at heart?
Pandering - your word, not mine. Speaking of pandering, did Rick Perry ever figure out that evolution is real? Who was he pandering to when he made that statement? It couldn't have been evangelical creationists, could it? You know. The base of the Republican party?

See, yet another deflection you use to demonstrate you don't grasp the issues so you can debate actual positions. The Republicans suck and their positions are easily debatable. The real question is if you can't explain what is wrong with their position on the actual issues and they are a screwed up as they are, how stupid are you?

They don't pander to women with things like birth control and minorities with programs like affirmative action. If that's what you have to do to get them, it tells me the ones you get only want something for nothing and would run off at the next flashier thing. Not a good base if you ask me.

So in other words, because you have a problem with the wants and needs of women and minorities, everybody else should too. That not everybody sees it your way is their fault, not yours. Got it.

Strawman

If you believe that to be a strawman, then perhaps you should clarify your position in this area, so there is no mistaking your position.

Why would I do that with a race pimp? I've told you my price for actual debate.

Are you saying the Democrat pandering means they have the best interests of women and minorities at heart?
Pandering - your word, not mine. Speaking of pandering, did Rick Perry ever figure out that evolution is real? Who was he pandering to when he made that statement? It couldn't have been evangelical creationists, could it? You know. The base of the Republican party?

See, yet another deflection you use to demonstrate you don't grasp the issues so you can debate actual positions. The Republicans suck and their positions are easily debatable. The real question is if you can't explain what is wrong with their position on the actual issues and they are a screwed up as they are, how stupid are you?

You obviously have not paid attention to very many of my posts, particularly posts in other threads. I have made very clear my stance on many issues, the majority of which are at complete odds with the Republican party platform. As such I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else. If you are interested in my positions, I suggest you go look for them.

Strawman

Why would I do that with a race pimp? I've told you my price for actual debate.

What? Two dollar, no holler? :)

You obviously have not paid attention to very many of my posts, particularly posts in other threads. I have made very clear my stance on many issues, the majority of which are at complete odds with the Republican party platform. As such I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else. If you are interested in my positions, I suggest you go look for them.

What I see here is Republicans are racists, Rick Perry supports evolution. Your posts show what a Democratic whore you are. I have no reason to accept your challenge to go read the body of your posts and verify or not your claim you are not always a Democratic whore.

Since I didn't use the phrase to begin with, non-sequitur. Clearly you are confused. May I suggest? Put the bottle down.

You're going to have to walk me through that logic. So if I use a phrase, and you use it back to me ... wrong. That isn't using it wrong?

This is clearly wrong, that question wasn't "begged." Seriously, you are on the internet with a browser. If you don't know what something means, and then you use it wrong and are told you don't know what it means, why don't you Google it instead of compounding your stupidity?

I'm starting to get why you go with race whoring instead of addressing actual Republican positions.

What I see here is Republicans are racists, Rick Perry supports evolution. Your posts show what a Democratic whore you are. I have no reason to accept your challenge to go read the body of your posts and verify or not your claim you are not always a Democratic whore.

Rick Perry does not support evolution. He has repeatedly said that he doesn't.

Google

Since I didn't use the phrase to begin with, non-sequitur. Clearly you are confused. May I suggest? Put the bottle down.

You're going to have to walk me through that logic. So if I use a phrase, and you use it back to me ... wrong. That isn't using it wrong?

This is clearly wrong, that question wasn't "begged." Seriously, you are on the internet with a browser. If you don't know what something means, and then you use it wrong and are told you don't know what it means, why don't you Google it instead of compounding your stupidity?

I'm starting to get why you go with race whoring instead of addressing actual Republican positions.

Clearly you are having a problem with sarcasm as well as irony. What congregation do you belong to, anyway?

I have addressed Republican positions on many forums. I don't address them much here because all those positions deserve from me is scorn.

Google
And he's right.
Next.

Google

What color is his kitchen? I could never vote for someone with a yellow kitchen. Now blue, that works. Wall paper is OK, but not too much. Too much wall paper and they are out, I won't vote for them.

I'm trying to talk politics at your speed so you can keep up and feel more comfortable.

Clearly you are having a problem with sarcasm as well as irony. What congregation do you belong to, anyway?

I have addressed Republican positions on many forums. I don't address them much here because all those positions deserve from me is scorn.

So when you said using begging the question back to me wrong isn't wrong didn't fly, now you're going with that using begging the question wrong is "sarcasm." LOL, you are a hoot even if you're useless to engage in actual political discussion with.

Here's an idea. What about saying, oops, I didn't know what it means and used it wrong. So I Googled it and now I know. You know, manning up to your mistake?

Democrats buy the minority vote with promises of continued entitlement payments, so duh...
:dunno:.
Nice try.
You can't argue with facts, dude. That is why they are called facts.
Interestingly, most of those entitlement payments go to red states.
Irrelevant to the fact that Dems buy the minority vote with promises of continued entitlement payments, dispelling any mystery as to why minorities support the Dems.

OK....
What does that have to do with anything -I- said?

Walmart is one of the largest employers in the country, and it makes a crapload of money off the backs of its workers while they languish at the low end of the wage scale. It is a disgrace.

Walmart provides more jobs to low-skilled workers than any other company. They languish at the low end of the wage scale, because that's where their abilities lie. Walmart has simply figured out a way to employ them, and make money doing it.
You're just jealous.
Bullshit. That simply isn't true. Walmart employees have a wide range of technical skills. But many have had to settle for the jobs they can get because that is what (barely) puts food on the table.
I went through the check out line the other day and heard them discussing medieval French literature and nuclear power patents.
Gee, how obtuse you are. And how many jobs in medieval French literature and nuclear power would you say there are?
As I said:
The guy with the PhD apparently has not kept his skills relevant to the labor market.
His fault.

You can buy a $11 shirt made in China, or a $59 shirt made in Oregon - which do you pick?

Why do you think that shirt from China only costs $11, despite the huge freight costs?

Their slave labor conditions are worse than ours.

We don’t have slave conditions here. Someone with low level skills is getting an equivalent low level pay. If their pay is too low, perhaps they should improve their skills instead of demanding they be paid on existence rather than what they offer.

Define "low level skills" and place a dollar figure to it;'s worth to a company that hires many "low skill" workers? Look. The corporations did this to themselves. They farmed out the high paying jobs to low wage workers overseas to save a buck, and left millions here with little choice but to work the "low skill" jobs. And you say this as if low skill jobs are of little or no value to these companies, when the fact is in most cases, they are the very backbone of the companies. So treat them with disrespect if you want. But don't expect them to put up with these conditions for long. At Ford, guys with seniority (30 or more years) get to choose the job they want. My step brother is one of those, and he joined the clean up crew. What do these guys do? They sweep and mop the floors - for $30/hour. And yet Ford is turning a profit right here in the U.S.A.

A job that someone even with less than a high school diploma could get because to be able to do it requires little to no cognitive ability. Cleaning toilets, emptying trash, and sweeping/vacuuming floors fits it. I do those things at my house and can't recall ever being taught how to do it. If I was taught, it was by my parents at such a young age that it fits the definition of low skilled.

I can't place a specific dollar figure on it for a business that I don't own. That's for the business owner to do not you or me to do it for them. If they say it's worth $7.50/hour, it's no one else's place to say it's worth more.

I don't treat those with low skills with disrespect. What I don't have respect for is when someone with low skills demands they be handed more for nothing calling it fair that they get a wage simpy because they breath espeically when the reason they have low skills is themselves.

Your step brother gets that much not because of the job he does but because the union pieces of shit that extort business. Your step brother is an overpaid monkey. That's why I don't nor will I ever buy a Ford product.

There are a lot of overpaid monkeys in this country; corporate CEOs, for instance. By the way, the reason why my step brother gets paid so much to mop floors is because Ford recognizes his 30+ years of profitable service to the company and offered him whatever floor job he wanted for his remaining time prior to retirement. And traditionally, old timers pick the clean up crew because it is the easiest job.

Actually, the reason your step brother gets paid so much is because the union has them by the balls, and has threatened to go on strike if there is an economic adjustment. (I, too, have people working for Ford - one is a foreman. He found one of his machine operators so loaded on drugs that he couldn't function - when the company tried to fire the guy, the union threatened a strike. To my knowledge, the guy is still working there.)

He provided an accurate history lesson as anyone who lived through the supply-side economics era can testify. Show us where he's wrong.
It was a history lesson by a retard, for the retard. He's completely full of shit, the facts don't back it up. Only a hand full of whack jobs say the Reagan years were bad or wrong for America.

The problem is you assholes have nothing. So you try to diminish everything around you to look better. It ain't working.
I voted for Reagan twice in spite of warnings at the time from my more politically aware friends. Turns out they were right.

Forum List

Back