400 years of Slavery?

post # 299?? there are no links/evidence/documentation = no facts
where is your proof of your claims in that post?? no proof = crap
Read something for crying out loud LOL. The minimum wage everywhere else is a living wage. Modern countries of course before you go off on that stupid GOP tangent...
that's is some undeniable proof you got there !!WOW!!!
You want me to tell you how to Google? Educating you brainwashed functional morons is tiring. Now I just yell at you LOL.
...the way it works in the court system and on forums--you make a claim --you have to prove it
obviously you can't prove any of your hogwash
Those are well-known facts dupe. Our minimum wage is 7.25. Every other modern country has$11 at least. New Zealand $15. Australia $19. you want a diagram, dumbass?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAMegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3rV6ph2Bb2iBc-hHdHs52F. Happy now? LOL

I know--a professor of African American studies hahahahhahaha
they seem to graduate at that well, but not math/reading/science/common sense/etc
I said I taught at a college. Not a professor.

What did you teach? The proper way to rake leaves in the quad?
Still working on your GED?
I keep asking for evidence and you still provide NONE
so, from now on, we have to consider your post worthless crap

*blink* You mean you didn't before?
That's a great way to ignore reality, isn't it? Enjoy the Giant tax cut for the rich and the next corrupt GOP bubble and bust...

It's from the Greek word agnōstos which means unknowable. I does not mean ignorant.
The term Agnostic is derived from the ancient Greek word gnosis-knowledge. By the word agnostic, the Greeks seem to have meant one who has no knowledge in a very general sense. In 1869, Thomas Huxley used the word to describe how he did not know about things metaphysical.

Why Agnosticism? - TheHumanist.com

Not knowing = ignorance

Sorry, the definition of agnosticism is not ignorance. It's understanding that you do not know whether god exists. Ignorance would be placing the proof of god on a book of fiction.

If there was proof of God, or proof that God does not exist, then we wouldn't need faith. Not a hard concept to grasp. Ignorance is attempting to insult the intelligence and/or sincerity of those that do not believe as you believe.

I don't really care who is religious and who isn't. Doesn't change what I said, the bible is a book of fiction.

Your opinion of the Bible is not worth the time it took you to type it. Don't like it? Don't read it.

You do realize you actually took the time to reply, right?

That's a great way to ignore reality, isn't it? Enjoy the Giant tax cut for the rich and the next corrupt GOP bubble and bust...
Continue to campaign for huge tax cuts, please.

Read something for crying out loud LOL. The minimum wage everywhere else is a living wage. Modern countries of course before you go off on that stupid GOP tangent...
You want me to tell you how to Google? Educating you brainwashed functional morons is tiring. Now I just yell at you LOL.
...the way it works in the court system and on forums--you make a claim --you have to prove it
Those are well-known facts dupe. Our minimum wage is 7.25. Every other modern country has$11 at least. New Zealand $15. Australia $19. you want a diagram, dumbass?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAMegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3rV6ph2Bb2iBc-hHdHs52F. Happy now? LOL
And average house cost in New Zealand is 4X what is here.

Happy now?

It is a reference to ideological tunnel vision & generations of being bound by a thought process that prohibits thinking outside the box.

This is the origins of that comment and while the number could be considered off if you discount the history of Africa the point remains on target.

Rather than dig into the substance of the situation the left would rather distract you with the thoughts of a simpleton.

While this could be considered a "race" thread I hope that the moderators see that it is a hot topic in political circles and deserves to be discussed and thought out rather than relegated to the race forum which very few visit.

I think the legacy of slavery is still felt in Black families but Blacks today do seem to be victims of the criminal justice system. We've all seen videos of Blacks being shot by cops and read about abuses in assigning bail and prison sentences. It is unfortunate but understandable that many Blacks consider themselves victims.

Could all that be because 13% of the population commits over half of violent crimes in this nation. By the way more White people are shot by cops than black. If the Black community leaves the victim mentality and the Democratic party behind their lives will improve exponentially.

For the non Rich yes... The country is dying for them after 35 years of this BS.

It is a reference to ideological tunnel vision & generations of being bound by a thought process that prohibits thinking outside the box.

This is the origins of that comment and while the number could be considered off if you discount the history of Africa the point remains on target.

Rather than dig into the substance of the situation the left would rather distract you with the thoughts of a simpleton.

While this could be considered a "race" thread I hope that the moderators see that it is a hot topic in political circles and deserves to be discussed and thought out rather than relegated to the race forum which very few visit.

I think the legacy of slavery is still felt in Black families but Blacks today do seem to be victims of the criminal justice system. We've all seen videos of Blacks being shot by cops and read about abuses in assigning bail and prison sentences. It is unfortunate but understandable that many Blacks consider themselves victims.

Could all that be because 13% of the population commits over half of violent crimes in this nation. By the way more White people are shot by cops than black. If the Black community leaves the victim mentality and the Democratic party behind their lives will improve exponentially.

When the Republicans give them a fair Shake for a change you mean. What a pile of crap. The country is dying for Democratic control. Taxing the rich again and investing in America.

And average house cost in New Zealand is 4X what is here.

Happy now?
Link to that ridiculous BS? LOL!

When the Republicans give them a fair Shake for a change you mean. What a pile of crap. The country is dying for Democratic control. Taxing the rich again and investing in America.

Right because decades of Democratic control in cities like Chicago have been a boon for the people living there.

Right because decades of Democratic control in cities like Chicago have been a boon for the people living there.

GOP domination of tax rates and policy are killing the Non rich for 35 years now, and the black do worse than anyone because of racism.

mainly black control of black cities d u h... If you don't know racism exists you're in dream world.

Tell me again how you want to disarm blacks with more gun laws ...
Tell me if the cops, knowing most of the blacks they encountered carried legal firearms, would be more or less likely to feel threatened?

On the other hand, if most blacks openly carried legal firearms there would probably be an avalanche of new gun regulations.

If the Black community leaves the victim mentality and the Democratic party behind their lives will improve exponentially.
Right, because the GOP really welcomes Blacks:
la-na-pol-moore-trump-sexual-misconduct-thumb-20171115

Beats the hell out of being an obsessive partisan hack who's incapable of thinking for himself or seeing anything without the prism of that obsession, no matter how irrelevant it is to the topic.

GOP domination of tax rates and policy are killing the Non rich for 35 years now, and the black do worse than anyone because of racism.

Then maybe they should quit wasting time being racist.

For the non Rich yes... The country is dying for them after 35 years of this BS.
Everything the left does it hurts the poor the most.
You think Streisand cares if gas is $4.50 and electricity costs tripled?

No.

But that family of 4 living on mom and dads $17/hr does.

most of the blacks shot by cops are justified/self defense shootings
I wonder how many of those cops wouldn't have felt they were in danger if the person of interest was white?
blacks commit crime/murder at much higher rates--duh and
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
I've been through this before with many links/facts/stats
there is NOT a major, chronic problem of police shooting blacks--not-justified AND justified

there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
total police shooting deaths around 900
please do the math
The majority shot by cops are white.

Forum List

Back