400 years of Slavery?

most of the blacks shot by cops are justified/self defense shootings
I wonder how many of those cops wouldn't have felt they were in danger if the person of interest was white?
blacks commit crime/murder at much higher rates--duh and
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
I've been through this before with many links/facts/stats
there is NOT a major, chronic problem of police shooting blacks--not-justified AND justified

there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
total police shooting deaths around 900
please do the math
Even if everything you say is true it is irrelevant to the OP. When you talk about seeing yourself as a victim numbers are less important than how you perceive the world. If you constantly see stories about blacks getting shot it is understandable to see yourself in these victims.
wrong--it is relevant to the posts made about cops/etc

[
Why do cops "FEEL" that there is less danger from a white person than a black person? Is it that more violent crime is caused by blacks?
BlackOffenders.jpg
I think a part of that perception is a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you arrest a black man for something when you might have let a white man off for the same thing you inflate the arrest statistics of blacks and reinforce the impression that blacks are more likely to be criminals. The next time you encounter a black you are even more likely to see that black as a potential criminal and a threat.
Jesse Jackson said he always felt uncomfortable if a "young Black man was walking behind him".
Where did he get that feeling from?

Thread has turned into a whiny bitch fest about white people problems.

Well, the Gay Guy with the Bruce Jenner look-a-like icon seems to be having the Bitch-Fits..

While, he maybe White, he is anti-Christian, / anti-White, no?

Looked anti-establishment religion to me. Can't blame him.

In the meantime you guys should just get on with how unfair you are treated as white men in this country. Bunch of fucking snowflakes who can't make it in America while being pasty white.

Well, the Gay Guy with the Bruce Jenner look-a-like icon seems to be having the Bitch-Fits..

In the meantime you guys should just get on with how unfair you are treated as white men in this country.
it's called pointing out bullshit--not whining--sorry
stop the childish/amateurish idiocy

In the meantime you guys should just get on with how unfair you are treated as white men in this country.

As an Agnostic, I see both hard-core Theists, and Atheists as pretty damned delusional.

But, I don't get how you're getting this conclusion?

Thus far there's been mostly anti-Christian, and anti-Cop rhetoric, rather than some kind of "Imagined" "White complaints?

What are you smoking, exactly?

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market?
Christian values? :rofl:
Like the Inquisition?

The inquisition was christian values? Lol.
Spanish Inquisition
The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition, commonly known as the Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición española), was established in 1478 by Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. It was intended to maintain Catholic orthodoxy in their kingdoms and to replace the Medieval Inquisition, which was under Papal control.
Spanish Inquisition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
If I am not mistaken the slavery in the Americas started about 200 years after the inquisition. Seems that you dumbass liberals cant keep up with history which is why you are DUMBER than shit...

brain-of-the-left.jpg

Im not a liberal. You have your characters confused.
The inquisition was something that was very exaggerated. It happened, but it did not result in "millions" of deaths. Far from that.

It is like the crusades and how that is taught today within left wing circles.

Back to "400 years" of the slave trade. You notice how libs never ever ever address the Trans Sahara Slave trade? Ever wonder why that is? That is where the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade came out of. The Trans Sahara Slave trade had been going on for centuries before Europe got involved, let alone the Americas.

What that means is nearly every slave shipped to the Americas were already slaves. Yes, what a hard truth for the left to face and they always spit at the truth.

Ever wonder why the left never brings up the Barbary Coast Slave trade? Hmmm, let's discuss that. Oh, that is when Africans dealt about 1.5 million Europeans via the Ottoman Empire. No, the Ottoman Empire were NOT whites.

We have all been deceived. The wicked left have been doing this for a long time. It takes an open mind and effort to discover the truth about history. Much of it deliberately omitted by the left.

As an Agnostic, I see both hard-core Theists, and Atheists as pretty damned delusional.

Thus far there's been mostly anti-Christian, and anti-Cop rhetoric, rather than some kind of "Imagined" "White complaints?

Agnostic is derived from the word ignorant.

So get off your dumbass pedestal.

Um, no. Someone tried to blame everyone else for slavery but Christianity. It's been pointed out absolutely asinine that is. Glad I could help.

People who are 100% sure of God, or no God must be either very dumb, or very insane. (Probably usually both)

it's called pointing out bullshit--not whining--sorry
stop the childish/amateurish idiocy

No, it's whining. Some fucker is complaining they got a ticket for being white rather than their shitty driving.

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market?
Christian values? :rofl:
Like the Inquisition?
Inquisition was about hatred of Jews.
A leftist trait.

Christians ended slavery in the civilized world.
Islam practices slavery today, and you leftards don't give a peep about it because you like the concept.

Jesse Jackson said he always felt uncomfortable if a "young Black man was walking behind him".
Where did he get that feeling from?
you'll have to ask him but I'm not sure why it matters, it is his perception, it is irrelevant where it came from.

Um, no. Someone tried to blame everyone else for slavery but Christianity. It's been pointed out absolutely asinine that is. Glad I could help.

Uh, there's been massive slave trades by Christians (Atlantic Slave Trade), but also Muslims (Arab Slave Trade), as well as Atheists (Soviet Gulag's)

Oh, how dare people point that out.

You don't believe that BS because you leftists call for more powerful and unaccountable government all of the time.
I don't recall anyone calling for more unaccountable government. Got a link?
Yeah, growing a murderous government makes it more accountable.
Dumbass.
I don't recall anyone calling for a murderous government. Got a link?
Dumbass says cops go around shooting people because of their skin color then runsaway.

It's from the Greek word agnōstos which means unknowable. I does not mean ignorant.

In the meantime you guys should just get on with how unfair you are treated as white men in this country. Bunch of fucking snowflakes who can't make it in America while being pasty white.
That is where you are WRONG. I with my white privilege has made it very well in this country, because I didn't stay a victim of liberalism and poor, like most of the welfare queens. Here is another person who used his white privilege and moved out of the ghetto. Doubt you libtards will watch the 13 minute video, because it destroys your whole argument on race....

Forum List

Back