400 years of Slavery?

It is a reference to ideological tunnel vision & generations of being bound by a thought process that prohibits thinking outside the box.

This is the origins of that comment and while the number could be considered off if you discount the history of Africa the point remains on target.

Rather than dig into the substance of the situation the left would rather distract you with the thoughts of a simpleton.

While this could be considered a "race" thread I hope that the moderators see that it is a hot topic in political circles and deserves to be discussed and thought out rather than relegated to the race forum which very few visit.

I think the legacy of slavery is still felt in Black families but Blacks today do seem to be victims of the criminal justice system. We've all seen videos of Blacks being shot by cops and read about abuses in assigning bail and prison sentences. It is unfortunate but understandable that many Blacks consider themselves victims.

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market? If the Muslims in the Ivory Coast didn't buy and ship the slaves to the Americas, there wouldn't of been a slave market? If the Southern White Democrats didn't think "niggas" were their property and didn't buy the slaves from the sellers, those blacks would of been killed in Africa, because there wouldn't of been a slave market? Oh well, none of those happened, and the rest is history.

If Europeans lived by Christian values, they wouldn't have bought the slaves. So I guess it was an enormous fail all around.

What about European countries which abolished slavery early, and kept to it like Poland, or Lithuania?

Too bad every country didn't think like that.

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market?
Christian values? :rofl:
Like the Inquisition?
Inquisition was about hatred of Jews.
A leftist trait.

Christians ended slavery in the civilized world.
Islam practices slaery today, and you leftards don't give a peep about it because you like the concept.

Well, I don't know?

Why would Spanish Catholics like Jews, or Muslims, exactly?

Muslims invaded, killed, and enslaved Catholic Spain, and Jews helped them in both the killing, and in the slavery.

So, why would they appreciate them, exactly?

Thread has turned into a whiny bitch fest about white people problems.

Well, the Gay Guy with the Bruce Jenner look-a-like icon seems to be having the Bitch-Fits..

While, he maybe White, he is anti-Christian, / anti-White, no?

Looked anti-establishment religion to me. Can't blame him.

In the meantime you guys should just get on with how unfair you are treated as white men in this country.

As an Agnostic, I see both hard-core Theists, and Atheists as pretty damned delusional.

But, I don't get how you're getting this conclusion?

Thus far there's been mostly anti-Christian, and anti-Cop rhetoric, rather than some kind of "Imagined" "White complaints?

What are you smoking, exactly?
Agnostic is derived from the word ignorant.

So get off your dumbass pedestal.

People who are 100% sure of God, or no God must be either very dumb, or very insane. (Probably usually both)
I have yet to hear of any Christian saying their belief is based upon hard evidence and not faith.
Atheists on the other hand it is rare for any to state their belief is not 100%

Try again.
Ignorant one..

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market?
Like the Inquisition?
A leftist trait.

Islam practices slaery today, and you leftards don't give a peep about it because you like the concept.

Well, I don't know?

Muslims invaded, killed, and enslaved Catholic Spain, and Jews helped them in both the killing, and in the slavery.

Did you read that on Kos?

Well, the Gay Guy with the Bruce Jenner look-a-like icon seems to be having the Bitch-Fits..

In the meantime you guys should just get on with how unfair you are treated as white men in this country. Bunch of fucking snowflakes who can't make it in America while being pasty white.
That is where you are WRONG. I with my white privilege has made it very well in this country, because I didn't stay a victim of liberalism and poor, like most of the welfare queens. Here is another person who used his white privilege and moved out of the ghetto. Doubt you libtards will watch the 13 minute video, because it destroys your whole argument on race....

It's funny when you guys only listen to celebrities and people of color when they only agree with your own disposition but never any other time. In fact you dorks complain about celebrities and black people all the time.

In the meantime you guys should just get on with how unfair you are treated as white men in this country.

As an Agnostic, I see both hard-core Theists, and Atheists as pretty damned delusional.

Thus far there's been mostly anti-Christian, and anti-Cop rhetoric, rather than some kind of "Imagined" "White complaints?

People who are 100% sure of God, or no God must be either very dumb, or very insane. (Probably usually both)
I have yet to hear of any Christian saying their belief is based upon hard evidence and not faith.
Atheists on the other hand it is rare for any to state their belief is not 100%

Try again.
Ignorant one..

Explain how faith, isn't a form of ignorance?

I actually lean slightly more towards there being a God due to organized complexity, and especially an afterlife due to numerous accounts, but it seems these are not capable of being measured, thus far.

That's logic, to say that they know is merely illogical.

Um, no. Someone tried to blame everyone else for slavery but Christianity. It's been pointed out absolutely asinine that is. Glad I could help.

Uh, there's been massive slave trades by Christians (Atlantic Slave Trade), but also Muslims (Arab Slave Trade), as well as Atheists (Soviet Gulag's)

Oh, how dare people point that out.
I commented once to a smart friend, "I can't wrap my head around who the first person was to say "Oh, look--a stranger. I think I'll keep him." My friend laughed and said "As soon as we figured out we could get someone else to do our work for us, slavery was on."
He was right of course. It's no doubt been going on since we were still grunting and pointing instead of carving our stories on stone.

It's from the Greek word agnōstos which means unknowable. I does not mean ignorant.
The term Agnostic is derived from the ancient Greek word gnosis-knowledge. By the word agnostic, the Greeks seem to have meant one who has no knowledge in a very general sense. In 1869, Thomas Huxley used the word to describe how he did not know about things metaphysical.

Why Agnosticism? - TheHumanist.com

Not knowing = ignorance

In the meantime you guys should just get on with how unfair you are treated as white men in this country. Bunch of fucking snowflakes who can't make it in America while being pasty white.
That is where you are WRONG. I with my white privilege has made it very well in this country, because I didn't stay a victim of liberalism and poor, like most of the welfare queens. Here is another person who used his white privilege and moved out of the ghetto. Doubt you libtards will watch the 13 minute video, because it destroys your whole argument on race....

It's funny when you guys only listen to celebrities and people of color when they only agree with your own disposition but never any other time. In fact you dorks complain about celebrities and black people all the time.

Funny how a celebrity moves off the plantation and you leftwingers wish that celebrity harm...Care to explain?

Kanye West threatened by Daz Dillinger for Trump support: ‘Crips out there, y’all f— Kanye up’
“Better not ever see you in concert,” he added. “Better not ever see you around the [Long Beach]. Better not ever see you around California. Stay in Calabasas, ya hear me? ‘Cuz we got a Crip alert for Kanye. You don’t speak on Crip gods, n—. We the Crips gods, n—. You know what I’m saying? … All the Crips out there, you see that n—, bang on his a— . F— his a— up.”

I don't recall anyone calling for a murderous government. Got a link?
Dumbass says cops go around shooting people because of their skin color then runsaway.
At least I didn't make up an outrageou lie that says there are people calling for murderous government then change the subject. What's worse than being a Dumbass?[/QUOTE]
Liar, if you are going to quote me use the quote button. I never claimed anyone was calling for a murderous government. But you are so F*d up you need to lie about what people say.

It's from the Greek word agnōstos which means unknowable. I does not mean ignorant.
The term Agnostic is derived from the ancient Greek word gnosis-knowledge. By the word agnostic, the Greeks seem to have meant one who has no knowledge in a very general sense. In 1869, Thomas Huxley used the word to describe how he did not know about things metaphysical.

Why Agnosticism? - TheHumanist.com

Not knowing = ignorance

Sorry, the definition of agnosticism is not ignorance. It's understanding that you do not know whether god exists. Ignorance would be placing the proof of god on a book of fiction.

I don't recall anyone calling for a murderous government. Got a link?
Dumbass says cops go around shooting people because of their skin color then runsaway.
At least I didn't make up an outrageou lie that says there are people calling for murderous government then change the subject. What's worse than being a Dumbass?
Being a liberal Dumbass?(I know redundant statement)

Like the Inquisition?
A leftist trait.

Well, I don't know?

LOL, Countries which are much more socially right-wing than the U.S.A don't care for Jews very much, like Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Greece, Ukraine, and Italy etc.

You Hicks down South are the only people dumb enough to equate Judaism as some kind of central thing to right wing ideologies.

To the contrary, Jews are the most influential Left wing group to ever exist, by far.

Like the Inquisition?
A leftist trait.

Well, I don't know?

LOL, Countries which are much more socially right-wing than the U.S.A don't care for Jews very much, like Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Greece, Ukraine, and Italy etc.

You Hicks down South are the only people dumb enough to equate Judaism as some kind of central thing to right wing ideologies.

To the contrary, Jews are the most influential Left wing group to ever exist, by far.
Just ask Harvey Weinstein....

Reality is unrelated to perception. Just read the posts on every other USMB thread.
you just don't like truth/facts/stats
I do when they're relevant to the topic. I know plenty of facts about astronomy but I don't see how they're appropriate here.
hahahahah --read post # 18 again
you were responding to me about the cops/etc
so make up your mind
Giving me a bunch of statistics on cop shootings was irrelevant to my question of "how many of those cops wouldn't have felt they were in danger if the person of interest was white". Your number may justify cop perceptions but didn't answer the question. Not surprising since numbers can't reveal the cop's perceptions.

Forum List

Back