400 years of Slavery?

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market?
Christian values? :rofl:
Like the Inquisition?

The inquisition was christian values? Lol.
Spanish Inquisition
The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition, commonly known as the Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición española), was established in 1478 by Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. It was intended to maintain Catholic orthodoxy in their kingdoms and to replace the Medieval Inquisition, which was under Papal control.
Spanish Inquisition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
If I am not mistaken the slavery in the Americas started about 200 years after the inquisition. Seems that you dumbass liberals cant keep up with history which is why you are DUMBER than shit...

brain-of-the-left.jpg
And?....

most of the blacks shot by cops are justified/self defense shootings
I wonder how many of those cops wouldn't have felt they were in danger if the person of interest was white?
Why do cops "FEEL" that there is less danger from a white person than a black person? Is it that more violent crime is caused by blacks? Why is it that 22 Trillion Dollars has been spent on the WAR ON POVERTY, yet there is still poverty in the United States and blacks feel like victims of liberalism?

BlackOffenders.jpg

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market?
Like the Inquisition?

Spanish Inquisition
The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition, commonly known as the Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición española), was established in 1478 by Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. It was intended to maintain Catholic orthodoxy in their kingdoms and to replace the Medieval Inquisition, which was under Papal control.
If I am not mistaken the slavery in the Americas started about 200 years after the inquisition. Seems that you dumbass liberals cant keep up with history which is why you are DUMBER than shit...

brain-of-the-left.jpg

Im not a liberal. You have your characters confused.
Yeah, sure you aren't.....Had to go 400years ago to find something to bash Christianity...

I think the legacy of slavery is still felt in Black families but Blacks today do seem to be victims of the criminal justice system. We've all seen videos of Blacks being shot by cops and read about abuses in assigning bail and prison sentences. It is unfortunate but understandable that many Blacks consider themselves victims.
Justified by whom?
Anytime a cop shoots someone, they’re all “I feared for my life”. Like the unarmed guy crawling on his belly who was lit up because he reached down to pull up his pants. Trigger happy cops are just that — trigger happy
if you want I'll go over it case by case
by legal, fair, courts systems with MUCH more evidence than you have
Nah I’m all set with your excuses for being a boot licker. Some officer involved shootings are no doubt justified, but to claim that all are justified is just ridiculous.
almost all are justified --per courts with MUCH more evidence than you have
apparently you don't understand that logic---
---you have LESS/ZERO evidence to prove your point while the courts have MORE evidence
The courts side with the cops a majority of the time? Color me shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Like the Inquisition?

Spanish Inquisition

brain-of-the-left.jpg

Yeah, sure you aren't.....Had to go 400years ago to find something to bash Christianity...
Fuck Christianity. Fuck any organized religion for that matter. Your magic sky pixie didnt keep humans from acting human

It is a reference to ideological tunnel vision & generations of being bound by a thought process that prohibits thinking outside the box.

This is the origins of that comment and while the number could be considered off if you discount the history of Africa the point remains on target.

Rather than dig into the substance of the situation the left would rather distract you with the thoughts of a simpleton.

While this could be considered a "race" thread I hope that the moderators see that it is a hot topic in political circles and deserves to be discussed and thought out rather than relegated to the race forum which very few visit.

I think the legacy of slavery is still felt in Black families but Blacks today do seem to be victims of the criminal justice system. We've all seen videos of Blacks being shot by cops and read about abuses in assigning bail and prison sentences. It is unfortunate but understandable that many Blacks consider themselves victims.

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market? If the Muslims in the Ivory Coast didn't buy and ship the slaves to the Americas, there wouldn't of been a slave market? If the Southern White Democrats didn't think "niggas" were their property and didn't buy the slaves from the sellers, those blacks would of been killed in Africa, because there wouldn't of been a slave market? Oh well, none of those happened, and the rest is history.

If Europeans lived by Christian values, they wouldn't have bought the slaves. So I guess it was an enormous fail all around.

What about European countries which abolished slavery early, and kept to it like Poland, or Lithuania?

It is a reference to ideological tunnel vision & generations of being bound by a thought process that prohibits thinking outside the box.

This is the origins of that comment and while the number could be considered off if you discount the history of Africa the point remains on target.

Rather than dig into the substance of the situation the left would rather distract you with the thoughts of a simpleton.

While this could be considered a "race" thread I hope that the moderators see that it is a hot topic in political circles and deserves to be discussed and thought out rather than relegated to the race forum which very few visit.

Except the data supports that more Whites are killed by the police, why is this ignored?

Except the data supports that more Whites are killed by the police, why is this ignored?

Because it doesn't fit the liberal narrative....

I wonder how many of those cops wouldn't have felt they were in danger if the person of interest was white?
blacks commit crime/murder at much higher rates--duh and
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
I've been through this before with many links/facts/stats
there is NOT a major, chronic problem of police shooting blacks--not-justified AND justified

there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
total police shooting deaths around 900
please do the math

Like the Inquisition?

Spanish Inquisition

brain-of-the-left.jpg

Fuck Christianity. Fuck any organized religion for that matter. Your magic sky pixie didnt keep humans from acting human

Well, the Atheist Communists killed a lot too....

[
Why do cops "FEEL" that there is less danger from a white person than a black person? Is it that more violent crime is caused by blacks?
BlackOffenders.jpg
I think a part of that perception is a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you arrest a black man for something when you might have let a white man off for the same thing you inflate the arrest statistics of blacks and reinforce the impression that blacks are more likely to be criminals. The next time you encounter a black you are even more likely to see that black as a potential criminal and a threat.

Justified by whom?
Anytime a cop shoots someone, they’re all “I feared for my life”. Like the unarmed guy crawling on his belly who was lit up because he reached down to pull up his pants. Trigger happy cops are just that — trigger happy
if you want I'll go over it case by case
by legal, fair, courts systems with MUCH more evidence than you have
Nah I’m all set with your excuses for being a boot licker. Some officer involved shootings are no doubt justified, but to claim that all are justified is just ridiculous.
almost all are justified --per courts with MUCH more evidence than you have
apparently you don't understand that logic---
---you have LESS/ZERO evidence to prove your point while the courts have MORE evidence
The courts side with the cops a majority of the time? Color me shocked! Shocked I tell you!
see post # 30 and what is your response?

[
Why do cops "FEEL" that there is less danger from a white person than a black person? Is it that more violent crime is caused by blacks?
BlackOffenders.jpg
I think a part of that perception is a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you arrest a black man for something when you might have let a white man off for the same thing you inflate the arrest statistics of blacks and reinforce the impression that blacks are more likely to be criminals. The next time you encounter a black you are even more likely to see that black as a potential criminal and a threat.
Yeah, you go ahead and believe that. I was pulled over for DWW..That is Driving While White and if it were a Black Man he would of been let go because the POLICE didn't want to be racially accused, while I a white person had to pay a speeding ticket.

Like the Inquisition?

Angry Gay Atheist?

Why did Communist Atheists treat Gays poorly as well?

Heck, Castro / Che Guevara 2 Atheist Communists put Gays into Concentration Camps.

Now, why is this?

Explain how Atheists are supreme, exactly?

blacks commit crime/murder at much higher rates--duh and
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
I've been through this before with many links/facts/stats
there is NOT a major, chronic problem of police shooting blacks--not-justified AND justified

there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
total police shooting deaths around 900
please do the math
Even if everything you say is true it is irrelevant to the OP. When you talk about seeing yourself as a victim numbers are less important than how you perceive the world. If you constantly see stories about blacks getting shot it is understandable to see yourself in these victims.

Thread has turned into a whiny bitch fest about white people problems.

Forum List

Back