41% of Baltimore high schoolers have a GPA below 1.0

Democratic Party requires stupid uneducated people to survive.

Exhibit 33,428 on how Democrats run Publik Edjewkation

LOL!! Sheeeeeiiiiit!

Remote learning had a lot to do with this. They'll try to get them back on track.
Your excuses for the failures of Leftardism are getting more pathetic.

Baltimore:

City student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA​

So, what is your solution to this problem?

Give them passing grades even though they learned nothing?

Throw them out of school? Yeah, that will show them.

I had many students who simply refused to learn. They rarely attended class and when they did it was to sell drugs. Others came to hang out with their baby momma to be.

Again, what is YOUR solution?

Easy. If a student doesn't want to be there, or is only there to do illegal things.

THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT!

School is for kids who want to learn. If a punk ass moron wants to be disruptive get him, or her, the hell out.
Liberals on school boards refuse to do that. Next!

Then get rid of the anti education assholes who are destroying the educational system. NEXT!
Do you not realize that is YOUR responsibility?

In my school district we have. How about you step up and defend the kids by not pushing that shit on them.
As I understand it he is not even teaching anymore. How is he pushing anything on anyone?
I don’t own a gun shop, but I push 2A.
No one has said you own a gun shop or that you are responsible for gun shop owners across the country.

It is my impression that grades are rather subjective. The relevant assessment would be based on some sort of standardized testing, such that these students can be compared to the students in other comparable districts around the country (and - I hesitate to say this) around the world.

It has been estimated and broadcast that the Baltimore schools spend something on the order of $18k per student, per year. Dare one ask, Are the taxpayers getting their money's worth?

The NEA should be in the forefront of devising teaching methods and processes that optimize results in such districts. Who knows more about this than the teachers themselves? I won't hold my breath.
The NEA is a union. They should have NOTHING to do with teaching methods and processes.

That would be like letting the Teamster's Union set speed limits on Interstates, the Mine Workers (UMW) to develop green energy, and the Auto Workers (UAW) set auto safety standards.
The National Education Association get involved in EDUCATION?

Crazy talk!
United MINE Workers do not design mines. The United AUTO Workers do not do driver safety.

Why do you conservatards not understand the purpose of a union?

The teacher union involvement in CRT is beyond the scope of their organization and they should be smacked accordingly!
Actually United Mine Workers do design mines. At least ensure their safety.
Like teacher unions should be ensuring education.
"should"? Well, that's helpful.

I had many students who simply refused to learn. They rarely attended class and when they did it was to sell drugs. Others came to hang out with their baby momma to be.

Easy. If a student doesn't want to be there, or is only there to do illegal things.

THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT!

School is for kids who want to learn. If a punk ass moron wants to be disruptive get him, or her, the hell out.

Then get rid of the anti education assholes who are destroying the educational system. NEXT!

In my school district we have. How about you step up and defend the kids by not pushing that shit on them.
As I understand it he is not even teaching anymore. How is he pushing anything on anyone?

If an educator KNOWS that sub standard teaching is going on, they, if they have any ethics at all, are required to bring it to the attention of the public. Just like if a cop knows that another cop is bad, ethically they are required to make that known.

However, as we see with 99% of all government workers, they are content to whine about how they can do nothing while gleefully cashing their checks.

The whole lot of them are feckless.
Maybe you didn't read my post all the way through. He is NOT teaching anymore.

It is my impression that grades are rather subjective. The relevant assessment would be based on some sort of standardized testing, such that these students can be compared to the students in other comparable districts around the country (and - I hesitate to say this) around the world.

It has been estimated and broadcast that the Baltimore schools spend something on the order of $18k per student, per year. Dare one ask, Are the taxpayers getting their money's worth?

The NEA should be in the forefront of devising teaching methods and processes that optimize results in such districts. Who knows more about this than the teachers themselves? I won't hold my breath.
The NEA is a union. They should have NOTHING to do with teaching methods and processes.

That would be like letting the Teamster's Union set speed limits on Interstates, the Mine Workers (UMW) to develop green energy, and the Auto Workers (UAW) set auto safety standards.

Crazy talk!
United MINE Workers do not design mines. The United AUTO Workers do not do driver safety.

The teacher union involvement in CRT is beyond the scope of their organization and they should be smacked accordingly!
Well, he’s arguing teacher unions have nothing to do with education.

THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT!

If an educator KNOWS that sub standard teaching is going on, they, if they have any ethics at all, are required to bring it to the attention of the public. Just like if a cop knows that another cop is bad, ethically they are required to make that known.

However, as we see with 99% of all government workers, they are content to whine about how they can do nothing while gleefully cashing their checks.

"The whole lot of them"? You mean every teacher in America? You're starting to sound like a nut.

Crazy talk!

He said they don't develop or implement curricula. They don't.

Leveling to a Flatline

The Ding Dongs of the Bell Curve should be limited to whatever grade level they can pass and then given brooms. This equalizing of educational opportunities regardless of mental talent is as stupid as letting everybody make the school's team and get equal playing time.
And you want to pretend you have ideas to make education better? You're fucking delusional.

Leveling to a Flatline

The Ding Dongs of the Bell Curve should be limited to whatever grade level they can pass and then given brooms. This equalizing of educational opportunities regardless of mental talent is as stupid as letting everybody make the school's team and get equal playing time.
And you want to pretend you have ideas to make education better? You're fucking delusional.
Your fellow teacher outlined exactly why education has imploded. Teachers are no longer in it for kid’s education, just themselves. Has soon as the first Union was allowed it started. Same with all government workers.
Generalization of course, so don’t give me the ‘but I’.

Your fellow teacher outlined exactly why education has imploded. Teachers are no longer in it for kid’s education, just themselves. Has soon
That is absolute bullshit. You have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about because you were just sitting on your ass speculating. Have you asked even one teacher in your local area what they think have you asked any teacher anywhere ever face-to-face if they’re just in it for the money? You sound like a fucking idiot.

THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT!

My response doesn't require him to be active.

Try thinking instead of trying to pick a fight.

THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT!

He's not teaching now but you want him to swear on your holy name not to teach anything that you don't approve of.

THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT!

He's not teaching now but you want him to swear on your holy name not to teach anything that you don't approve of.

Don't be an ass. I know it's hard for you, but read what I said, and then think for a few minutes.

Crazy talk!

Bullshit! They ensure safety in the mines just like teacher's unions do in schools. They don't design mines any more than unions design schools.

Last edited:

THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT!

If you have great! What are you bitching about?

The rest of your post (highlighted) makes no sense. I have no idea what you are talking about. Try again.

I'm bitching about cowardly assholes, who care more about their paychecks then they do about the kids they are supposed to be teaching. The part of my post that you ran from basically says that if a school board tells you to teach something that you know is wrong. You DON'T teach it. How about that.

Or is that too complex or risky to your paycheck?
I don't get a paycheck as a teacher. I am a contractor for the US Army.

Never the less, CRT is not and has never been taught in my school systems. Your supposition is not applicable to me.

It's a complex problem that requires multiple solutions. The breakdown of inner city society is the biggest problem in places like Baltimore and until we decide to fix that, I'm not sure the schools can be expected to improve that much. However, I do think one way to improve public schooling is to stop making it compulsory.

Right! You want to unleash hordes of drug dealers and criminals out on the streets at an early age.

What if your child decided that they wanted to drop out of first grade, would that be OK with you?

Many school districts did allow students to drop out as young as 16 with parent permission, but have now raised that to 18 because the drop-out rate was abysmal.

Crazy talk!

The unions I belonged to during my career had NOTHING to do with the curriculum. Zip! Zilch! Nada!

The only reson that most teacher's are members of the union is the guarantee of representation should they be accused of criminal activity or worse yet being a "bad" teacher.

I used my union once when my principal decided that I had disobeyed his instructions regarding keeping parents informed of their student's progress, and threatened to fire me. I had my union as backup when I basically told him he did not know how to use our student information management system, and proved I was doing exactly what he wanted.

Forum List

Back