42 Dead In US Jihad Attacks; Liberals Still Shout "Fear Mongering"

^^^^ Textbook Islamophobes going batshit crazy. ^^^^
I stay away from the term "political correctness" because it means different things to different people.

According Merriam Webster. It means agreeing with the idea that people should be careful to not use language or behave in a way that could offend a particular group of people. Is this really such a bad idea? My Mom and Dad certainly taught me this as did their parents.

The Islamophobes are interested in exterminating a certain group of people, not being nice to them.

Leftist Dictionary: Islamophobe: anyone who criticizes ANYTHING Muslims do or say.
It's how the PC Police operate.

Scream "Islamophobe" or "racist" or whatever, put your target on the defensive, avoid the real conversation.

Look what they've done with this thread. Textbook example. PC-protected religion protected.

Islamophobia is an irrational fear of Muslims. Your fear of peaceful Muslims is irrational.

What am I so understanding of?

After a thorough consideration of your posting pattern, I have concluded beyond any reasonable doubt that your dedication to not understanding anything at all about anything whatsoever is definitely above reproach.

Now, take this cracker and stop your fucking whining that it is time to change the newspaper.

Tell me what I don't understand and we'll debate those topics one on one in the one on one debate forum.

See? Suddenly, he's quiet as a mouse.

In addition to fear mongering, it also fails as a slippery slope fallacy, a composition fallacy, and is fundamental ignorance and bigotry.

No, it's a fallacy fallacy of the fallacy fallacy type fallacy fallacy... did I mention fallacy?

:lmao:
The last couple of pages (at least) on this thread has been the PC Police deflecting.

How do they think we're not doing to see it?

Who here has defended terrorism? Cite the posts.

I stay away from the term "political correctness" because it means different things to different people.

According Merriam Webster. It means agreeing with the idea that people should be careful to not use language or behave in a way that could offend a particular group of people. Is this really such a bad idea? My Mom and Dad certainly taught me this as did their parents.
I'll be happy to once again post a nice, long list of honest liberals who know and admit that PC has gone too far. They also describe how it's far more than just "being careful" - it is used as a weapon, particularly by one end of the political spectrum. Many, many examples in that last.

The list includes President Obama, among many others. And the proud, lifelong Democrat in my sig.

Unfortunately, that same end avoids a honest conversation about it, because they are dishonest. And I can never get them to comment on Obama's words, because they are dishonest.

Happy to post that list again upon request.

Last edited:
Mac1958 is frothing again, posting nonsense links that do not define what PC is.

"PC" to the far right is nothing more than they "get really upset because the rest of the world disagrees with us."

Grow up.
I never expect you folks to be honest.

Go ahead and mock Obama and the other honest liberals on that list, good stuff.

That's what the PC Police does: Avoid and deflect and lie.

Grow up.

Did you show us which on that list call it 'PC' to defend innocent Muslims?

I guess the answer to the above is Zero.

So who's deflecting? Why Mac of course.

I'll be happy to once again post a nice, long list of honest liberals who know and admit that PC has gone too far. They also describe how it's far more than just "being careful" - it is used as a weapon, particularly by one end of the political spectrum.

The list includes President Obama, among many others. And the proud, lifelong Democrat in my sig.

Unfortunately, that same end avoids a honest conversation about it, because they are dishonest.

Happy to post that list again upon request.

What 'PC' has gone too far in this thread? Why did you even bring it up?

Just within the past 5 years, inside the USA, 42 people lost their lives in Muslim terror attacks. Yet, liberals still claim it is "fearmongering" to object to the immigration of 185,000 people CLAIMING to be Syrian refugees, who the FBI says can't be vetted (of course they can't), and who surely will have ISIS killers tucked in among them.
Along with that lunacy, in January, Donald Trump remarked about how bad it has become in Brussels, and he was attacked by liberals in the New York Times and elsewhere as "Xenophobic". 2 months later, his words were confirmed in the Brussels attack killing 35 and injuring 340.

images
Is there a doctor in the house ? Or better yet, a DEPROGRAMMER. Oh well, I guess I'm left with that job.

April 30, 2011 – Rahim Abdul Alfetlawi, 46, shot his step-daughter in the head at point-blank range in Warren, Michigan, after she refused to strictly adhere to Muslim customs. The family claimed the motive was not religion.

Sept. 11, 2011 – Three Jewish men are discovered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with their throats slit from ear to ear and nearly decapitated. Authorities believed the murders were not random, and thousands of dollars in cash and marijuana were left at the scene. According to reports, authorities believe Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother, both Muslims, may have been responsible for the triple homicide.

Jan. 15, 2012 – A Jordanian Muslim man, Ali Mahwood-Awad Irsan, 57, gunned down Iranian medical student, Gelareh Bagherzadeh, a friend of his daughter and a Christian convert who widely denounced Islam. He later killed his Christian son-in-law after his daughter married him without permission. Assistant Harris County District Attorney Tammy Thomas told a district judge, “He said, ‘I killed that b–ch, and you’re next. No one insults my honor as a Muslim and gets away with it.'”

Dec. 11, 2012 - A 28-year-old American man is shot to death by a conservative Muslim over an alleged role in converting a woman to Christianity.

Feb. 7, 2013 – Yusuf Ibrahim, 28, shot two Coptic Christians to death and beheaded them in Buena Vista, New Jersey. He also removed their hands before burying their bodies in the backyard of an abandoned house. Quran 8:12 states, “When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!”

March 31, 2013 – Reshad Riddle walked into an Ashtabula, Ohio, church and fatally shot his father after an Easter service. After the shooting, witnesses say, walked through the church holding the gun and shouted that the slaughter was “the will of Allah. This is the will of God.”

April 15, 2013 – Muslim Chechen brothers Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev detonate two pressure cooker bombs during the Boston Marathon, killing three people and injuring an estimated 264 others. After the bombing, they killed an MIT policeman, stole an SUV and exchanged gunfire with police. Tamerlan was shot and his brother drove over him with the stolen SUV. Tamerlan was pronounced dead at the scene. After a manhunt, police found Dzhokhar hiding in a boat in a man’s backyard. Dzokhar has been sentenced to death.

Aug. 4, 2013 – A Muslim convert, Daymond Agnew, 34, went to an Ace Hardware store on a “mission from Allah to help people” before he fatally stabbed employee Daniel Joseph Stone 17 times.

March 6, 2014 – Registered sex offender James Cosby, 46, is accused of bludgeoning his lesbian daughter to death and shooting her lover in Port Bolivar, Texas. Police believe he then dumped the bodies near a ferry gate. In his bedroom, Cosby had the Quran open to a page that says homosexuality is a sin, family advocate Quanell X told KHOU-TV. “It’s quite unfortunate but he had a real, real warped understanding, in my opinion, of the religion of Islam and its position on the gay lifestyle and what one should do,” Quanell X said.

April 27, 2014 – A 30-year-old Muslim man, Ali Muhammad Brown, is accused of shooting to death two men in Seattle, Washington and a man in New Jersey. According to local reports, he told police the killings were “vengeance” for U.S. actions in the Mideast. According to court documents, he said they were “just kills” and that he was “just doing my small part” as a self-styled jihadist.

June 1, 2014 - Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist, in Washington state.

Sept. 25, 2014 – Alton Nolen is accused of beheading a woman in Moore, Oklahoma. Co-workers reported that Nolen had been trying to convert them to Islam. Nolen reportedly used “some Arabic terms” during his attack and had an interest in beheadings. Nolen told a judge, “I’m Muslim. My question is, do you have any Muslims that can represent me as a Muslim?”

December 18, 2014 - A 74-year-old man is shot several times in the head, in Morganton, North Carolina, by a 'radicalized' ISIS supporter.

May 3, 2015 – In Garland, Texas, Pamela Geller, along with her group the American Freedom Defense Initiative, hosted a “Draw Muhammad” event. Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi of Phoenix responded to a call to “avenge the prophet” and traveled to Garland, where they were shot and killed by a security guard after opening fire in an apparent attempt to get into the building. The guard was wounded in the attack. Islamic radicals have since called for Geller’s head, and vow to kill anyone who “blasphemes” Muhammad.

July 16, 2015 – Four U.S. Marines have been shot dead in an attack, reportedly by a lone Islamic gunman, on U.S. Navy facilities in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke said five people died in all, including the gunman. Two law enforcement sources told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, 24. Abdulazeez was born in Kuwait and emigrated to the U.S. where he reportedly became a naturalized U.S. citizen.

The FBI is investigating two crime scenes, a Navy recruiting center at a strip mall where the first shots were fired, and a Navy reserve center about 7 miles away. More than 100 rounds were reportedly fired in a shootout with police at the recruitment center parking lot. The shooter then drove to the Navy reserve center and started shooting Marines, four of whom were killed. The Marines would not have been armed at a reserve Navy installation or at a recruitment center, both of which were described as “soft targets.”

The four Marines who were fatally shot reportedly were attacked at the Navy Reserve Center on Amnicola Highway. A police officer at the first location was injured and was being treated at a local hospital for a gunshot wound to the ankle.

Dec. 2, 2015 - A 'very religious' Muslim couple, connected to ISIS, shoot up a Christmas party , leaving fourteen dead, in San Bernardino, California.

Note: These are only attacks in which fatalities occurred in inside the US. Attacks outside the US number well into the hundreds, with as many as 300 killed in one ISIS attack alone in Syria. An attack in Lahore, Pakistan last week killed 70, right after the ISIS Brussels attack which killed 35, and the Paris attack which killed 130.

Islamic Attacks on America

BIG LIST of Muslim terror attacks in U.S. since 9/11

That's nothing man, in Chicago every night about a 100 blacks die every night due to gun violence.

Mac1958 is frothing again, posting nonsense links that do not define what PC is.

"PC" to the far right is nothing more than they "get really upset because the rest of the world disagrees with us."

Grow up.

Grow up.

Please see Post 145, thanks.

Grow up.

Grow up.

Are you aware the OP is calling for the banning of Islam in America? Did you take time out from your bashing of people who wish to defend innocent Muslims to note that?

Grow up.

Grow up.

Are you aware the OP is calling for the banning of Islam in America? Did you take time out from your bashing of people who wish to defend innocent Muslims to note that?
Yep, sure did. I disagree.

Aside from that, I'm just seeing you melting down over me. Again.

Have a cookie.

I need to know how many Palestinians have died since the 1925 Palestine zionut invasion
Not enough.

How many Muslims died during the 1990-2008 Iraqi invasion
Not enough

How many Muslims have died in Lebanon due to Israhell's invasions
Not enough.

How many Syrians have died since the 2011 US, Israhell, Saudi Arabia invasion?
Syria killing it's own people. Muslims killing Muslims.

How many Syrians were forced to be international refugees due to the 2011 US, Israhell, Saudi Arabia invasion?
That's not what it was due to.

How many Muslims have died due to the AfPak invasion?
Not enough.

See? While PC Macmuffin is ranting about people who defend innocent Muslims as being some sort of evil PC police,

he has no concern for the genocidal post above.

Grow up.

Yep, sure did. I disagree.

Aside from that, I'm just seeing you melting down over me. Again.

Have a cookie.

That's your tell you've lost the argument.

Why would you blame an entire religion for acts that an entire religion is not committing?
I never blamed "an entire religion". That's not what I said, not even close.

And DING!

As USMB's King of the Straw Man, you know that you are allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread. You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, at which time I will determine whether to respond.

Amazing.

:laugh:

No. You don't blame an entire religion. You just say that a religion is protected by any person who does not blame an entire religion. That's perfectly reasonable.

Macmuffin thinks it an exercise of the evil PC if you don't blame Presbyterians in Ohio for Catholic priest pedophilia in Boston.

8 deaths a year in the US that MIGHT be called Muslim hate crimes?

I'd say if that's the indicator, then the war against Islamist terrorism is over,

and we won.

Forum List

Back