42 months later ...

Cohen pleaded guilty last week to a separate charge by Mueller's office that he lied to Congress about discussions over the construction of a proposed Trump Organization skyscraper in Moscow.

Far cry from Russian collusion changing the election.

By the way, why isn't James Clapper being prosecuted for lying to Congress about the NSA spying on the American people? I guess it's different when you've got a D next to your name and they are running the show at the time.

Last edited:
Seems like everyone who comes into personal contact with Trump ends up deeply regretting it.

Cohen wasnt being investigated for collusion ..

Last edited:
Seems like everyone who comes into personal contact with Trump ends up deeply regretting it.

everything-trump-touches-dies-9781982103125_hr.jpg

Cohen pleaded guilty last week to a separate charge by Mueller's office that he lied to Congress about discussions over the construction of a proposed Trump Organization skyscraper in Moscow.

By the way, why isn't James Clapper being prosecuted for lying to Congress about the NSA spying on the American people? I guess it's different when you've got a D next to your name and they are running the show at the time.

I think you need to look a bit more into today's filing before you say "far cry".
Nothing to link to in a post, but it's on live cable news now.

you do not even realize what you said
42!!
so really, they had next to nothing if it is taking this long
they have insignificant stupid shit

42!!
No, it just means Mueller is very patient and methodical.

That's what is scaring the bejeeus out of Trump.

42 months to get a few of schmucks ensnared in Martha Stewart process "crimes"?...And you schmucks are breaking out the champagne?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for continuing to prove my assertion that you moonbats are incapable of the emotional response of embarrassment.

42!!

42 months jail time was mentioned twice in the Fox article so kiss my ass ..

Are you an independent or a Republican?

Cohen and Trailtor Don were working hand in hand.....The Orange is shitting his skin at the moment.

inappropriate picture--Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
42 months to get a few of schmucks ensnared in Martha Stewart process "crimes"?...And you schmucks are breaking out the champagne?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for continuing to prove my assertion that you moonbats are incapable of the emotional response of embarrassment.
What are you rejoicing about...schmuck?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well, since you've been waiting for over five years to see Hillary indicted...

Forum List

Back