42% want Trump back in 2024 - 28% want Biden

How much did the GOP work with Obama after 2010? Didn't the Senate refuse to even hold hearings on his SC nominee.

Cry me a river of your sweet Neo-GOP tears, please.

They worked with DumBam more than the clowns worked with Trump. Even when they regained power, their entire mission was to do everything opposite of Trump and look where we are at now.

It would change everything. It would give our major cities more power than the rest of the country. Would you like to see the rest of the country like CA? Not me.
It would put the power to elect the POTUS in the hand of the people. In 1789 most of the people lived in the rural areas and not the cities. Today most of the people live in the cities and their political power is diluted.

Do you miss him yet?

"New data shows 42 percent of Americans want Donald Trump back in office in 2024. The number is 40 percent (14 points) higher than those who want Biden back (28 percent). Another 27 percent told Rasmussen Reports they would prefer “somebody else” other than the 2020 competitors.

Ask if Joe Biden’s presidency has been good or bad for the long-term success of the United States, 52 percent said “bad,” while just 34 percent said it has been “good”. Eleven percent said Biden’s presidency has not made much of a difference to America’s long-term fortunes.

While 66 percent of Republicans said they wanted Trump back, just 57 percent of Democrats said they wanted Biden in 2024, with almost double the number of Democrats (19 percent) picking Trump over Republicans who chose Biden (10 percent). Support for the pair is equally shared amongst moderates (33 percent each), with another 32 percent of moderates picking “somebody else.”

DATA: Americans Want Trump Back in 2024, Including a Whopping 1 in 5 Democrats.
Perfect so your numbers show that the majority of people don’t want either man as president. I’m good with that!

Actually anyone not on the government dole who pays taxes and loves our country should want him back.

I'm not on the 'government dole', I pay taxes, and I love the U.S.A., which is EXACTLY why I not only do not want Trump back, but believe that he belongs in prison.

The problems that we're experiencing are mostly a result of the Covid pandemic, which Trump not only FAILED to act upon quickly, but which he and his followers exasperated by being anti-mask and anti-vaccine.

Trump, like all Republicans, fucked this country up royally, then has left the mess for the Democratic President to deal with. Trump's followers continue to find every way they can to fuck this country up - so they can blame Democrats.

Trump attempted to over throw Democracy. I love the U.S.A. enough to believe that whatever problems we are now experiencing are well worth preserving Democracy.

They worked with DumBam more than the clowns worked with Trump. Even when they regained power, their entire mission was to do everything opposite of Trump and look where we are at now.

Congressional Republicans, from the first day of Obama's first term, made opposing him a political strategy. They were called the party of No for a reason.

It says something ominous when only rich people are running for POTUS. Those that cannot at all relate to average workers are the ones leading those workers.

The real damage is that the long-term rulers of our international adversaries know they can lay low and wait out a President Trump, then make their moves when an incompetent and compromised stooge like Biden cheats his way into office.
Biden didn't cheat he's to stupid for that. He's a puppet installed by the democrat controlled medias

The only possibility of a third party in this country is if both parties piss off their constituents at the same time, and I mean really piss them off.

As long as the left keeps going even more left and the right still standing for our Constitution, you will never see a third party with any kind of power.
One chance if the Republican party goes left

It says something ominous when only rich people are running for POTUS. Those that cannot at all relate to average workers are the ones leading those workers.

You have to be arrogant and thick skinned to run for any federal office. Blame the media for that because good people won't drag themselves and their family through all that just to get a government job.

Congressional Republicans, from the first day of Obama's first term, made opposing him a political strategy. They were called the party of No for a reason.

Yes they were, because that was created by the MSM which is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party. The Republicans allowed DumBama his tax hikes on the wealthy. What major policy did the Communists ever give Trump???? He couldn't even get a few billion dollars for a southern wall. The price of the wall was less than what we spend on food stamps for just one month.

I'm not on the 'government dole', I pay taxes, and I love the U.S.A., which is EXACTLY why I not only do not want Trump back, but believe that he belongs in prison.

The problems that we're experiencing are mostly a result of the Covid pandemic, which Trump not only FAILED to act upon quickly, but which he and his followers exasperated by being anti-mask and anti-vaccine.

Trump, like all Republicans, fucked this country up royally, then has left the mess for the Democratic President to deal with. Trump's followers continue to find every way they can to fuck this country up - so they can blame Democrats.

Trump attempted to over throw Democracy. I love the U.S.A. enough to believe that whatever problems we are now experiencing are well worth preserving Democracy.

Trump had less deaths under his watch than Dementia had under his, and he had three Trump vaccines to work with. The largest group recorded to be anti-vax were the blacks, and we all know how they vote. Plus under Trump we had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries. Trump did a great job with the virus considering DumBama used up all our PPE and when we went to get it for Covid, the shelves were empty.

It would put the power to elect the POTUS in the hand of the people. In 1789 most of the people lived in the rural areas and not the cities. Today most of the people live in the cities and their political power is diluted.

That's what the EC was created for, so those small areas of populated cities and states don't get to choose who runs the country for the rest of us.

What would happen if we had mob rule and some town gets wiped out by a tornado or flood? Why would the President send them any help at all? There are less than 750,000 people there, certainly not enough for his concern. He's going to spend our federal money on those populated areas to buy their votes.

Because of the EC, a President does have to be concerned about those people and their property. He can't send the country's garbage there, he can't bury nuclear waste there, he needs their EC votes if he wants to remain in office next election. If not him, his party. That's why our presidential election uses the EC.

That's what the EC was created for, so those small areas of populated cities and states don't get to choose who runs the country for the rest of us.

What would happen if we had mob rule and some town gets wiped out by a tornado or flood? Why would the President send them any help at all? There are less than 750,000 people there, certainly not enough for his concern. He's going to spend our federal money on those populated areas to buy their votes.

Because of the EC, a President does have to be concerned about those people and their property. He can't send the country's garbage there, he can't bury nuclear waste there, he needs their EC votes if he wants to remain in office next election. If not him, his party. That's why our presidential election uses the EC.
Electing a president by the entire country in one election instead of fifty will not lead to mob rule.

So are you ignoring the issues Ray cited, or denying them?

They all hinge the assumption that a national election by the peoples vote would lead to mob rule and a president would naturally then ignore states with low populations, The same political parties would still rule every aspect of the federal government.

They all hinge the assumption that a national election by the peoples vote would lead to mob rule and a president would naturally then ignore states with low populations, The same political parties would still rule every aspect of the federal government.

If that's how you feel then the EC shouldn't bother you the least.

If that's how you feel then the EC shouldn't bother you the least.

It really doesn't bother me a bit. I live in Texas and most always vote for the 3rd party Libertarian, (not that I agree with Texas Libertarians) just to help keep them on the ballot. I just don't believe that a popular election of the POTUS is akin to or will lead to mob rule. It's still electing a representative of one party or the other.

Forum List

Back