42% want Trump back in 2024 - 28% want Biden

Actually compared to the threats they made, Democrats are pretty low key. They threatened to pack the courts. They threatened to make DC and PR states. They threatened doubling the national minimum wage. They threatened huge tax hikes on the rich.
If they saw a route to that it would have been done. They were testing the waters. And will not forget any of it and will incorporate any new agendas also. They have us still moving left at this point on a national scale. Regional areas are giving resistance though. Biden's executive orders are killing the nation. The Progs know it.

Biden just referred to himself as "Naomi Biden's grandson"...i'll get the video shortly

The country isn't a uni-mind, kid.
Many realize Trump was a far superior POTUS than Biden.
Trump is an alpha male that commands respect and attention.
Biden is a beta that is pooh-poohed like your senile grandpa at the family reunion because he's irrationally angry and smells of brussel sprouts.
58% don't want Trumpyberra, with a significant portion of that 58% that hate him like the GOP hated Queen Hillary.
Good old Joe doesn't turn people off like Trumpyberra does.

Why does the Neo-GOP think deluxe assholes are somehow Alpha males.

Somebody would have to be a world class idiot to be in that 28% that wants Biden back.

Of course they would have to be an idiot to have voted for him in the first place and to ignore the fact he stole the election.
There is a reason "Milquetoast" Joe never was the Democrat Nominee no matter how many times he tried. It is the very reason he was able to beat the Asshole Trumpybear. The Asshole is a fucking loser, Biglie.

We will not ever see a third party because people like you from both sides have been brainwashed into thinking the other side is too evil to ever not vote for your party no matter how much they lie to you and do not keep their word.

I value my vote so I want it to count. Voting third party is like throwing your vote in the garbage can. You might as well not even bother. And you are correct, many of us vote to keep the other guy out. I bet people filling up their car are wishing they did the same because if Trump were still President he'd be acting on these prices and fast.

Somebody would have to be a world class idiot to be in that 28% that wants Biden back.

Of course they would have to be an idiot to have voted for him in the first place and to ignore the fact he stole the election.

It's a good gauge on the percentage of politically ignorant voters we have at election time.

"Rasmussen Reports"?

May as well be a poll conducted by Trump's two sons Tucker and Sean.

Only traitors and criminals want the retarded grifter back in office.
Republicans love their corrupt criminals, since Nixon.

Roger Stone, a longtime associate of President Donald Trump, was sentenced in federal court Thursday to 40 months in prison for witness tampering and lying to Congress. U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson also fined Stone $20,000.

Stone later got a tattoo of Nixon’s face on his back “as a reminder that in life when you get knocked down, you have to get up and keep fighting,” he explained in the Netflix documentary, in the 2017 Netflix documentary “Get Me Roger Stone”.
You lying bastard

Good old Joe doesn't turn people off like Trumpyberra does.

And that's the problem. We have people that vote using the same criteria that they used to use voting for their favorite American Idol contestant: How they look, how they speak, how they dress.

And that's the problem. We have people that vote using the same criteria that they used to use voting for their favorite American Idol contestant: How they look, how they speak, how they dress.
That's funny considering how much Trumpyberra relied on his fame as a star for his base and other activities. Where as good old Joe has his Middle of the Road career as his best asset against the Great Braggart.

And, just for shi** and giggles, let us say the House did. Now you have a President with nobody in the House or Senate to vote with him/her. So what does he/she have to do to get his agenda passed? Basically become a Demo or Repub. Right back where we started, AGAIN!

Exactly. Look at how they wouldn't work with Trump. Even some Republicans wouldn't work with him because he wasn't one of the deep staters.

That's funny considering how much Trumpyberra relied on his fame as a star for his base and other activities. Where as good old Joe has his Middle of the Road career as his best asset against the Great Braggart.

People may not have liked Trump's personality, but was the country doing better under him or a career politician? We have people using the election as a personality contest and that's why we at where we are at today.

Exactly. Look at how they wouldn't work with Trump. Even some Republicans wouldn't work with him because he wasn't one of the deep staters.
How much did the GOP work with Obama after 2010? Didn't the Senate refuse to even hold hearings on his SC nominee.

Cry me a river of your sweet Neo-GOP tears, please.

Forum List

Back