42% want Trump back in 2024 - 28% want Biden

Very well put but many on your left believe the President is elected the same as a Governor and that States shouldn’t retain rights that are granted in our Constitution.

We are not the way most on the left want us to be, and it has to be clear we are not a true democracy and never will be!

True, but many of them went to public school and don't understand our country. Of course they despise our Pledge of Allegiance so they don't repeat it: To our REPUBLIC for which it stands.

The advantage is slight, though still present, and usually matters naught as most presidents win by both electors and the popular vote....it's odd or weird or unsettling when a president wins by the constitutional electoral vote only, without the majority of the American population supporting the electoral vote.

Actually that's what it was designed for, so that the popular vote didn't always claim the win.

New York City has a larger population than our ten least populated states. Our founders (looking way ahead) didn't want a situation of one city or state having more political power than a fifth of the entire country. They were geniuses.

But what if you were given that choice (between Joe & Trump) and only that choice?
FWIW I simply don't believe Biden will run again.

That is never the only choice. There are always other but people are too brainwashed to every vote for them.

In Nov after Biden won I made a bet with my wife he would not be the POUTS at the start of 2023, so I agree.

and only morons and the mentally disabled want to keep Joe.

Sounds like good timing for a strong third Party.

The only possibility of a third party in this country is if both parties piss off their constituents at the same time, and I mean really piss them off.

As long as the left keeps going even more left and the right still standing for our Constitution, you will never see a third party with any kind of power.

When was the last mid-term that was not a slaughter for the party in the White House?

By slaughter I mean losing many, many seats. Not simply taking leadership by a couple of votes. This next election it's not about who is going to win, but by how much they win.

The only possibility of a third party in this country is if both parties piss off their constituents at the same time, and I mean really piss them off.

As long as the left keeps going even more left and the right still standing for our Constitution, you will never see a third party with any kind of power.

We will not ever see a third party because people like you from both sides have been brainwashed into thinking the other side is too evil to ever not vote for your party no matter how much they lie to you and do not keep their word.

We will not ever see a third party because people like you from both sides have been brainwashed into thinking the other side is too evil to ever not vote for your party no matter how much they lie to you and do not keep their word.
Turd Party types trend Socially Liberal so no thanx

By slaughter I mean losing many, many seats. Not simply taking leadership by a couple of votes. This next election it's not about who is going to win, but by how much they win.

The average over the last 100ish years is the party in the White House losing 41 seats in the House.

What is your prediction for 2022?

Well they certainty don't want tramp again, he won't run, can't stand losing 2 times in a row.

He may very well run again and that's why the Communists are so scared of him. In all the years of following politics, I've never seen them so scared of one man in my life.

The average over the last 100ish years is the party in the White House losing 41 seats in the House.

What is your prediction for 2022?

Way too early to tell. The Democrats will lose both houses in my opinion though. By how much, still too much time between now and the end of the year.

I don't know Jo has fucked things up so badly doubtful Trump can fix this shit this time.
The real damage is that the long-term rulers of our international adversaries know they can lay low and wait out a President Trump, then make their moves when an incompetent and compromised stooge like Biden cheats his way into office.

and only morons and the mentally disabled want to keep Joe.

Sounds like good timing for a strong third Party.

Nope!

Why?

Because a 3rd party as of now, could NEVER get elected to the Presidency. The best they could do; and that is not even likely, is throw the election to the House. With the House being full of GOP and DNC, you think they would vote to elect the 3rd party candidate?

And, just for shi** and giggles, let us say the House did. Now you have a President with nobody in the House or Senate to vote with him/her. So what does he/she have to do to get his agenda passed? Basically become a Demo or Repub. Right back where we started, AGAIN!

The far Left got it correct, although I hate to admit it. They took over the Democrat party, and really don't have many votes. They exert far more influence on their party, then their numbers suggest they should be able to.

While nobody here wants to hear it--------->it is far, far easier to take over one of the big 2, then it is starting a new party from scratch. It is just like a hostile takeover of a company. You get the votes on the board of directors, you tell the company what to do.

Surprise. The country doesn't want either one.
The country isn't a uni-mind, kid.
Many realize Trump was a far superior POTUS than Biden.
Trump is an alpha male that commands respect and attention.
Biden is a beta that is pooh-poohed like your senile grandpa at the family reunion because he's irrationally angry and smells of brussel sprouts.

Very well put but many on your left believe the President is elected the same as a Governor and that States shouldn’t retain rights that are granted in our Constitution.

We are not the way most on the left want us to be, and it has to be clear we are not a true democracy and never will be!
The chief executive should be elected by all the people with every vote counting exactly the same as everyone else.

Forum List

Back