42% want Trump back in 2024 - 28% want Biden

If you support Harris because of Trump then you are part of the problem!
ANYTHING to keep Trump away from ANY decision making or ANY position of power, including dog catcher.
Yes, I would support Harris if those two were my ONLY choices.
I can vote for someone I dislike but not one I HATE.
I rather vote third party or just not vote at all if those were my two choices and if you put a gun to my head, well I will pull that damn trigger myself!
Then you're part of the problem.

The dirty work of democracy is often compared to the making of sausages, but Australians almost take that maxim literally — turning Election Day into a countrywide barbecue, in which the grilling of hot dogs is optional but voting is compulsory.

More than 96 percent of eligible Australians are enrolled to vote. Of those, more than 90 percent typically turn out to cast ballots for a federal election, far more than the 55 percent of eligible Americans who participated in the 2016 presidential election.

ANYTHING to keep Trump away from ANY decision making or ANY position of power, including dog catcher.
Yes, I would support Harris if those two were my ONLY choices.
I can vote for someone I dislike but not one I HATE.

Then you're part of the problem.

The dirty work of democracy is often compared to the making of sausages, but Australians almost take that maxim literally — turning Election Day into a countrywide barbecue, in which the grilling of hot dogs is optional but voting is compulsory.

More than 96 percent of eligible Australians are enrolled to vote. Of those, more than 90 percent typically turn out to cast ballots for a federal election, far more than the 55 percent of eligible Americans who participated in the 2016 presidential election.
We are not a Democracy, so let get that straight because the Popular Vote as a whole has never elected the President!

We are a Republic and our power is in the House and has always been that way!!

We are not like Australia and let be clear it is those like you that cause people to be confused on how our Country is ran and people think the President is the King or Queen of this country!

If you are voting for Harris then you are as fucked up in the damn head as those voting for Trump and why?

You are making sure Trump wins because no one but the most retarded assholes would vote for that dingy ass bitch!

She should have never been selected as VP and it should have been someone like Duckworth instead!

Problem is the two big ticket parties rig the third parties so you will not vote for them either…

Libertarians run someone that might garner some votes but make sure they fail all the time and the same with the Green Party…

So it is clear your choices is the crap from Camp A or the crap from Camp B and if you dislike that well there is no other choices except not voting!

I mean this shit is so rigged it ain’t even worth it any longer!
It's all about the $$$.

An independent or 3rd party candidate can't get their idea's across compared to the advertising the DNC and RNC are capable of.

Perhaps but it's a long way to 24 and Americans have short memories. 22 should be a slaughter though as there is no way for Dementia or the Communists to straighten out all the problems they created for this country.

When was the last mid-term that was not a slaughter for the party in the White House?

It's all about the $$$.

An independent or 3rd party candidate can't get their idea's across compared to the advertising the DNC and RNC are capable of.

It is far more than that. Ever since 1992 the two parties have worked in concert to divide the populous so that they would never come close to getting behind a 3rd party candidate again.

The best way to ensure people keep voting for the duopoly is to make them hate/fear the other side so much that they will vote for their party no matter how much they suck.

"Rasmussen Reports"?

May as well be a poll conducted by Trump's two sons Tucker and Sean.

Only traitors and criminals want the retarded grifter back in office.
Republicans love their corrupt criminals, since Nixon.

Roger Stone, a longtime associate of President Donald Trump, was sentenced in federal court Thursday to 40 months in prison for witness tampering and lying to Congress. U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson also fined Stone $20,000.

Stone later got a tattoo of Nixon’s face on his back “as a reminder that in life when you get knocked down, you have to get up and keep fighting,” he explained in the Netflix documentary, in the 2017 Netflix documentary “Get Me Roger Stone”.
Only traitors and criminals want the retarded grifter back in office.

and only morons and the mentally disabled want to keep Joe.

Sounds like good timing for a strong third Party.

Perhaps but it's a long way to 24 and Americans have short memories. 22 should be a slaughter though as there is no way for Dementia or the Communists to straighten out all the problems they created for this country.

Those Court nominations between now and '24 will kill any chance of avoiding going the way of Venezuela or Somalia. They already got one commie deviant appointed to the SC, thanks to some Republicans' votes. They can put thousands of sick pieces of shit on the benches.

We are not a Democracy, so let get that straight because the Popular Vote as a whole has never elected the President!

We are not like Australia and let be clear it is those like you that cause people to be confused on how our Country is ran and people think the President is the King or Queen of this country!

If you are voting for Harris then you are as fucked up in the damn head as those voting for Trump and why?

You are making sure Trump wins because no one but the most retarded assholes would vote for that dingy ass bitch!

She should have never been selected as VP and it should have been someone like Duckworth instead!
But we are a democratic republic, defined even more clearly, we are a Democratic, Constitutional, Republic.

Every office and leadership in this nation, within the states and federal govt, is elected via popular vote.... The Democratic vote of the people these positions represent, from dog catcher, state legislator, governor, etc. To US Senators and Congressmen etc.

Only the position of the president, is chosen through the electoral college, which gives an advantage to the small, less populated states and a disadvantage to the large states, based on their larger population.

The electoral college advantage is the same as the advantage the smallest vs. Largest states have in the Senate.... Two Senators for every state, no matter the size of their population.... i.e. A Montana with less than 1 million population would have equal say, and vote as say a California with a near 40 million population.

The total electors equals the total Representatives each state has in the House, which has been based on their population, and the total number of Senators each state has, which is two, will be each state's number of electors they get.

The advantage is slight, though still present, and usually matters naught as most presidents win by both electors and the popular vote....it's odd or weird or unsettling when a president wins by the constitutional electoral vote only, without the majority of the American population supporting the electoral vote.

Any way.... Our Democratic vote, majority wins, governs every election in this nation but the presidency.

Our Republic formed by our Constitution, is to give more power to the States to govern themselves, without constant federal reign.... is my understanding, and in the simplest words????

But we are a democratic republic, defined even more clearly, we are a Democratic, Constitutional, Republic.

Every office and leadership in this nation, within the states and federal govt, is elected via popular vote.... The Democratic vote of the people these positions represent, from dog catcher, state legislator, governor, etc. To US Senators and Congressmen etc.

Only the position of the president, is chosen through the electoral college, which gives an advantage to the small, less populated states and a disadvantage to the large states, based on their larger population.

The electoral college advantage is the same as the advantage the smallest vs. Largest states have in the Senate.... Two Senators for every state, no matter the size of their population.... i.e. A Montana with less than 1 million population would have equal say, and vote as say a California with a near 40 million population.

The total electors equals the total Representatives each state has in the House, which has been based on their population, and the total number of Senators each state has, which is two, will be each state's number of electors they get.

The advantage is slight, though still present, and usually matters naught as most presidents win by both electors and the popular vote....it's odd or weird or unsettling when a president wins by the constitutional electoral vote only, without the majority of the American population supporting the electoral vote.

Any way.... Our Democratic vote, majority wins, governs every election in this nation but the presidency.

Our Republic formed by our Constitution, is to give more power to the States to govern themselves, without constant federal reign.... is my understanding, and in the simplest words????
Very well put but many on your left believe the President is elected the same as a Governor and that States shouldn’t retain rights that are granted in our Constitution.

We are not the way most on the left want us to be, and it has to be clear we are not a true democracy and never will be!

WTF?
Yes, we are a democracy.
The majority rules, WTF do you think that voting thing is all about?
No, we have three EQUAL branches (on paper) of the government, Executive, Judicial and Legislative.
WTF?
That wasn't the point, everyone should vote, and the election should be held on a weekend or make a holiday.
Because, normal people don't like liars and criminals, that's why.
Right, I don't like her but no one comes close to being as retarded as Trump.
Except for his cult.
They are twice, maybe three times as dumb.

I agree.

It is far more than that. Ever since 1992 the two parties have worked in concert to divide the populous so that they would never come close to getting behind a 3rd party candidate again.

The best way to ensure people keep voting for the duopoly is to make them hate/fear the other side so much that they will vote for their party no matter how much they suck.
That's true and LIE about it.

Very well put but many on your left believe the President is elected the same as a Governor
No, we don't.
We believe the president SHOULD be chosen by 330 million people, instead of 535 electors chosen by politicians.
and that States shouldn’t retain rights that are granted in our Constitution.
Sure, just let them run rogue and trample people's rights.

We are not the way most on the left want us to be, and it has to be clear we are not a true democracy and never will be!
BS, majority rules.

I don’t want Trump back but Biden and Harris are not fit for the job. Maybe 30 years ago Biden could do the job. Harris can’t lead two cats across the street on a leash let alone retain her staff…… they are leaving constantly.

Actually compared to the threats they made, Democrats are pretty low key. They threatened to pack the courts. They threatened to make DC and PR states. They threatened doubling the national minimum wage. They threatened huge tax hikes on the rich.
Dems refuse to acknowledge that a majority of Americans disagree with their whacko policies.

Do you miss him yet?

"New data shows 42 percent of Americans want Donald Trump back in office in 2024. The number is 40 percent (14 points) higher than those who want Biden back (28 percent). Another 27 percent told Rasmussen Reports they would prefer “somebody else” other than the 2020 competitors.

Ask if Joe Biden’s presidency has been good or bad for the long-term success of the United States, 52 percent said “bad,” while just 34 percent said it has been “good”. Eleven percent said Biden’s presidency has not made much of a difference to America’s long-term fortunes.

While 66 percent of Republicans said they wanted Trump back, just 57 percent of Democrats said they wanted Biden in 2024, with almost double the number of Democrats (19 percent) picking Trump over Republicans who chose Biden (10 percent). Support for the pair is equally shared amongst moderates (33 percent each), with another 32 percent of moderates picking “somebody else.”

DATA: Americans Want Trump Back in 2024, Including a Whopping 1 in 5 Democrats.
Biden is the WORST I have Ever SEEN (so far) in my Lifetime

Do you miss him yet?

"New data shows 42 percent of Americans want Donald Trump back in office in 2024. The number is 40 percent (14 points) higher than those who want Biden back (28 percent). Another 27 percent told Rasmussen Reports they would prefer “somebody else” other than the 2020 competitors.

Ask if Joe Biden’s presidency has been good or bad for the long-term success of the United States, 52 percent said “bad,” while just 34 percent said it has been “good”. Eleven percent said Biden’s presidency has not made much of a difference to America’s long-term fortunes.

While 66 percent of Republicans said they wanted Trump back, just 57 percent of Democrats said they wanted Biden in 2024, with almost double the number of Democrats (19 percent) picking Trump over Republicans who chose Biden (10 percent). Support for the pair is equally shared amongst moderates (33 percent each), with another 32 percent of moderates picking “somebody else.”

DATA: Americans Want Trump Back in 2024, Including a Whopping 1 in 5 Democrats.
I don't know Jo has fucked things up so badly doubtful Trump can fix this shit this time. Maybe we should not salvage the damage and let those who hated Trump and the ones they mislead feel the effects of their own stupidity.
If Trump does run and wins he will get the blame. So no let's allow this disaster to play out.

Forum List

Back