44 States Refuse To Turn Over Voter Rolls To Support Trump's Big Lie

44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

The information the commission is seeking includes registrants' full names, addresses, dates of birth, political parties, the last four digits of their social security numbers, a list of the elections they voted in since 2006, information on any felony convictions, information on whether they were registered to vote in other states, their military status, and whether they lived overseas.

<snip>

"The President's Commission has quickly politicized its work by asking states for an incredible amount of voter data that I have, time and time again, refused to release," said Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, on Monday afternoon. "My response to the Commission is, you're not going to play politics with Louisiana's voter data, and if you are, then you can purchase the limited public information available by law, to any candidate running for office. That's it."

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statement Friday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."

Translation: 44 states have something to hide.

Do you think all of those 44 states are hiding knowledge of illegals voting?

That's one of many possible irregularities. Dead people voting. Felons voting. Non-residents voting. Non-registered citizens voting. Multiple votes per person. These are also issues.

The information the commission is seeking includes registrants' full names, addresses, dates of birth, political parties, the last four digits of their social security numbers, a list of the elections they voted in since 2006, information on any felony convictions, information on whether they were registered to vote in other states, their military status, and whether they lived overseas.

<snip>

"The President's Commission has quickly politicized its work by asking states for an incredible amount of voter data that I have, time and time again, refused to release," said Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, on Monday afternoon. "My response to the Commission is, you're not going to play politics with Louisiana's voter data, and if you are, then you can purchase the limited public information available by law, to any candidate running for office. That's it."

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statement Friday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."

That's one of many possible irregularities. Dead people voting. Felons voting. Non-residents voting. Non-registered citizens voting. Multiple votes per person. These are also issues.

Thank you for the clear response.

Do you think any of the state governments might have denied their records to the commission based on an ideal, such as retaining the privacy of voters, or maintaining the authority of the states to regulate their own votes? Do you think it may have been done as a "thumb in the eye" to the president? I suppose what I'm asking is if you think every one of the states was motivated by wanting to hide something, or if some might have had motivations unrelated to secrecy.

<snip>

Then why would Hillary be so confident that she should of had won this election? They were not expecting Lincoln to win both of the elections. Even after he was labeled as a child murder and all sort of crap. In his first election, he campaigned to abolish slavery when most of the country did not care about the slaves. But he still had won. The second election, they has accused him for murdering their sons for the sake of the slaves. But he still had won. They had put more into Lincoln's opposition and propaganda to see the he will not win. But he still had won. And so what makes Hillary so special?

When all the votes were tallied, Lincoln won the election in a landslide, defeating McClellan by more than 500,000 popular votes and 191 electoral votes. An estimated 78 percent of Union soldiers cast their ballots in favor of Lincoln. McClellan took just three states: Kentucky, Delaware and his home state of New Jersey. The Election of 1864 | Civil War Trust

So you admit their is no collusion between the Russians and Trump

I admit there weren't five million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary, retard.

What trying to play 1984? Why is that little girl in Georgia waiting sentence for?

Remind us what did she do?

Leak evidence that Russia hacked data rolls in states..so why didn't Putin share the information with Trump?

You are in the wrong topic, tard.

Right topic except you are to stupid to see it.

Too.

<snip>

Thank you for the clear response.

Do you think any of the state governments might have denied their records to the commission based on an ideal, such as retaining the privacy of voters, or maintaining the authority of the states to regulate their own votes? Do you think it may have been done as a "thumb in the eye" to the president? I suppose what I'm asking is if you think every one of the states was motivated by wanting to hide something, or if some might have had motivations unrelated to secrecy.

No, I doubt that privacy is a concern in this day of 24/7 surveillance.

<snip>

YAY!!!!!!!

This is nothing but more collusion by Trump.
All voter info + 2020 campaign launch in tandem.
I hate Trump.

Trump called Democrats' bluff. I think it's great. If there's no Voter Fraud, what do these Democrat strongholds have to hide?

I admit there weren't five million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary, retard.

What trying to play 1984? Why is that little girl in Georgia waiting sentence for?

Leak evidence that Russia hacked data rolls in states..so why didn't Putin share the information with Trump?

You're trying to deflect.
Just imagine if Obama had asked for all the voter info from all the secretaries of state?
Oh I know, gun sales would have fucking gone into the stratosphere and you assholes would have demanded impeachment.
Hypocrite.

Trump called Democrats' bluff. I think it's great. If there's no Voter Fraud, what do these Democrat strongholds have to hide?

You people have lost your minds. What does TRUMP have to hide? His tax returns and the pee tape for starters.
So Freudian it's amazing.

So what do they have to hide that causes them to so fear the light of day?

Law suits from voters for violation of their privacy rights. Voters are supposed to vote by secret ballot. That's the law. Requesting information on how people voted is illegal.

So....other than for whom they voted, you have no objection to the other information requested?

Painted yourself into a corner, huh?

No there are other privacy act violations but that one is the biggest.

44 states are Democratic strongholds? Mississippi?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You people have lost your minds. What does TRUMP have to hide? His tax returns and the pee tape for starters.

If there's no Voter Fraud, why are Democrats refusing to cooperate?
44 states are refusing, retard. Jesus, you were given a stupid meme to parrot about only blue states refusing, and you continue to blindly parrot it like a genuine retard.

As I have said many times. You tards parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev. Sad.

You people are bots, uttering pre-recorded messages.

Now why do you think 44 states are telling Trump to shove it?

I'm sorry for asking you to THINK.

I gave a HUGE hint when I asked about the Fourth Amendment.

Seems to me you alleged Constitution lovers would get it. But you pseudocons only love the Constitution when it suits you, and you sure as shit don't know anything about it.

Last edited:

your topic has nothing to do with the OP.
Desist

<snip>

and that's none of the federal government's beeswax, according to our constitution that is the State's responsibility... and each State's, Secretary of State.

If there's no Voter Fraud, why are Democrats refusing to cooperate?
The majority of the states are Republican. The unified flipping of the bird to trump is bipartisan.

Here is the Trump formula for his Big Lies.

TRUMP: Five million illegals voted for Hillary!

PARROTS: Five million illegals voted for Hillary!

REPORTER: Mr. President, do you really believe five million illegals voted?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people bleev it...
and 20 years ago, " I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky"

and it was touted far and wide, that he was not guilty.

even after he stated on the day he left office, that he did, indeed, have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky.

200.gif

same shit, different decade

Forum List

Back